Janome My Excel 18W Sewing Machine + 8002DX Overlocker Set
At Last: a Reliable Sewing machine PLUS Overlocker
For a Great Price - Buy Together and Save!
Janome MW3018LE & 8002DX Special Package
- Janome My Excel 18W Limited Edition (RRP: $599)
- Janome 8002DX Overlocker (RRP: $599)
- BONUS Overlocker Feet x 4 (Valued at $147.00)
- BONUS Instruction DVD for the overlocker only
- Standard Accessory Pack with BOTH machines
- 2 -Year Warranty for BOTH sewing machine & overlocker
- 60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Support Not Available From Other Online Sellers
Finally... a Super Affordable Sewing Machine & Overlocker
Yet Still So Simple To Use For Any Skill Level,
It'll Get You Started with Minimum Spending!
First of all... Congratulations on your decision to invest in a brand new sewing machine with an overlocker! It'll give you many hours of sewing pleasure and it's important that you feel comfortable and happy that you've made the right choice.
I know, because I'm am also passionate about sewing.
As a Fashion / Textile Designer, Quilter & Patchwork Teacher with over 10 Years Experience in the Industry, I understand how important it is to have a great Sewing Machine that provides you with control and flexibility so you get the right results time after time.
And... I also know how frustrating it can be to battle with a machine that just doesn't do everything you want, or is so complicated you need a degree in engineering just get it set up.
Of all the machines I've used over the years, Janome Is My Favourite Domestic Sewing Brand By Far and I recommend them to all of my students.
Why? Because Janome Machines are Easy to use, and Affordable.
Your new Janome My Excel 18W Limited Edition (MW3018LE for short) is simply a joy to use even if you're only new..... so you can concentrate on learning new techniques or simply get on and enjoy sewing!
"When my old Singer started acting up, I decided it was time to replace it. I did not need or want a fancy computerised machine with a million stitches.
After doing a lot of research and reading of reviews I settled on this Janome My Excel. It has all the basic stitches I need plus a few fancy ones if I'm feeling adventurous.
I make bags, so I sew a lot of thicker materials. I have fallen in love with the Tricot stitch (a zig zag stitch with 3 stitches for each zig and three for each zag), and the Triple Strength stitch (awesome for my bags!) I had also forgotten that sewing machines really do sew straight lines without torturing the fabric to make it happen!
I love how the new 7-pieces feed dog that moves the fabric very smoothly. I also love the fact that the top of the machine has a compartment that holds most of your extra feet, some needles, and your thread.
Apart from heavier fabrics, I have also tried very light, chiffon type fabrics and slippery fabrics, and they both did well. I am extremely happy with this purchase."
- Tania, a Happy Customer
Your new Janome 8002DX will provide a reliable overlocking experience at your finger tips..... so you can produce professional-looking finishes for whatever project you have in mind!
"I love my Janome 8002DX overlocker.
I am still getting use to it (btw the DVD was a great help) but from what I have been sewing so far it has to be one of my best purchases yet. Thanks!"
- Rebecca, a Happy Customer
Imagine how much easier it'll be to get into your next sewing project or make the time to finish those clothing alterations professionally - when Your new Janome sewing machine & overlocker is there to help make everything look so professional, yet so easy to achieve.
Full of practical, user-friendly functions,
Your New Janome My Excel 18 W Limited Edition will soon become your best friend.
The Janome MW3018LE is a Superb quality Top level model with a fantastic price!
What you get is a robust, easy-to-use mechanical machine. With all the fancy features as well!
A Top-Level Mechanical model, your new My Excel 18W is capable of giving you 18 built-in stitches including a One-step buttonhole.
The easy-to-use dial means selecting pattern, changing stitch width and length are a breeze - a Stitch Reference Guide included. Bonus!
It comes with a convenient built-in thread cutter - one hand is all you need, for getting your sewing off the machine at the end of each stitch.
Want to sew armholes and other fiddly bits?
No worries - take off the flat-bed storage box and you have a free arm.
Thinking of taking up machine quilting? Easy. Drop your feed dog to make way for free-motion quilting.
It has Built-in Needle Threader - that takes care of the most tedious job in sewing, and you will never have to look for your magnifying glass again!
This is a top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin simply drops in, with a see-through window as well!
It has Adjustable Foot Pressure - you can adjust the amount of pressure to suit your fabric, whether you're sewing denim or chiffon!
Sew at your own pace - the Speed Control lets you sew anywhere up to 800 stitches per minute for those who want to get more done in less time!
Lightweight yet made of real metal interior - perfectly suited for classes, this machine is made for the budget-conscious and the price is just right!
Like all Janomes, the My Excel 18W is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
Don't forget about the ALL important finishes with an overlocker next to your sewing machine.... so you can achieve professional results right away!
Full of practical, user-friendly functions,
Your New Janome 8002DX will soon be an indispensable companion of yours.
Like all Janomes, the 8002DX is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful 3 or 4 thread overlock stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
What's more - it doesn't take up much of your precious space, so you can easily fit it in your sewing room, or even take it with you to sewing classes!
Don't let its compact size fool you though.... you new Janome 8002DX gives you a wide range of features so that all your overlocking needs are covered.
Apart from standard 3 or 4 threads overlocking, this machine converts quickly to rolled hemming for a professional finish with a difference.
So you're new to overlocking....
You're not alone.
Janome has thougit of everything, they even included an instructional DVD to help you get started.
With this model, you are able to adjust your seam allowance (or "cutting width") from 3 to 5 mm.
Stitch length can also be adjusted in case you need to make quick changes to suit a particular fabric.
To make your sewing trouble-free, this model comes with differential feed, which prevents puckering and stretching, that means you can use it for all sorts of fabrics and still enjoy a consistent result - quickly and easily.
Want to try decorative effects instead of just finishing raw edges?
Easy.... your upper knife can be de-activated so it doesn't cut into your project as you sew.
Once you've got the hang of it, you might also like to try other stitch functions include Pin tuck, Decorative over-edging, Gathering, Picot edging.... use them in unusual places and create one-of-a-kind outfits!
Imagine the possibilities...
You KNOW you're creative, and you LOVE to sew.
Imagine arming yourself with your new Janome sewing machine and overlocker....
They are your perfect companions for the Project Runway winner-in-the-making (that's YOU)....
And absolutely essential if you want to create professional looking garments.
Plus, you will find the machines easy to use and reliable - that means you can complete projects quickly and effortlessly, so you can show off your creation on the weekend!
Put In Your Order Now... Because You Don't Want to Miss Out!
Discover Your MyExcel 18W Limited Edition...
- A Robust, Reliable Mechnical model to suit your needs - whether you have a passion for sewing or just want to get things fixed around the house.
- Easy stitch selection with easy-to-use dials at the touch of your finger tips.
- Just the functions you need - without the ones you don't. Why pay more for what you don't use?
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4 mm
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Reverse Stitch - press the lever and you can secure each and every seam with ease!
- Twin Needle Capability - the extra spool pins with its own slot means you can thread up TWO spools of thread. Twin needle NOT included.
- Fast & Simple to Thread-up - Never cringe again when you need to use different colour threads!
- Drop-In Bobbin System - makes changing bobbin super simple and runs jam-proof with Janome's famous magnetic system.
- One-Step Buttonholes - creating professional results have never been so easy!
- Presser Foot Adjustment - for customised foot pressure, so you can get it perfect for handling all types and weights of fabric.
- 18 Built-In Stitch patterns (including ONE-step buttonhole) - so you will be able to create unlimited combination at your finger tips!
- Built-in light source (incandecent light bulb) so you can see what you're sewing!
- Sew like a professional with Even Seam Allowances - various measurements are all engraved on the plate for you, with both inches & millimetres
- Foot Storage Area - with a handy Stitch Reference Guide hidden inside the lid, you will never fumble around a deep dark drawer for that seldom-used-but-need-it-now foot!
- Removeable Storage Table - lets you sew "free arm", perfect for fiddly bits like sleeves and armholes.
- Hard Cover to protect your machine - so you get more years out of it and can easily take it to classes or a friends place.
"The machine is a dream to operate and it is more heavy duty than other computerised models in the same price range. It's such a joy to finally have a sewing machine that plows right ahead.
I intentionally chose a mechanical model - because they have been around for decades with very little changes made (and certainly would last longer than those newer, lighter models).
I was originally going to get the next model down but at the last minute decided that since I'd probably never again buy another sewing machine this expensive, just go for it!
I'm glad I did. You have to be nice to yourself once in a while."
- Kerry, a Happy Customer
Discover Your 8002DX...
- How quickly you can churn out your projects - up to 1300 stitches per minute!
- Easy threading with Colour-coded thread guides - feel like an expert in no time
- Tailor-made your seam allowance: with adjustable cutting width: 3 - 5mm
- 3 or 4 thread overlock stitching capabilities - the choice is yours!
- Need to make adjustment to suit your fabric? You can: stitch length adjustable from 1mm to 4mm
- Trouble-Free Overlocking - you have 0.5 - 2.2 Differential Feed ratio to suit different types of fabrics
- Enjoy a wide range of seam width: 3.3mm (narrow), 7.5mm (wide), 2.0mm Rolled hem
- Includes a Bonus DVD to help you get started - stress free!
- Lay-in thread tension dial for easy adjustments
- Snap-On presser feet to save you time and headache!
- Slim foot to help you get into tighter spots easily
- Handy needle threader - no more squinting and eye strains!
- Be neat and professional: Enjoy your convenient built-in thread cutter.
- Retractable upper knife with easy knife release - so your project won't get chewed up accidentally.
- Easy rolled hem change-over - never fiddle with changing plates ever again
- Lower looper pre-tension setting slider for easy adjustments.
- Front and back needle guard for safer operation - save your fingers!
- Numbered tension dials to get the perfect stitches - every time!
"I have been sewing for years....and I can't believe I waited so long to get an overlocker!
My new Janome 8002DX has made sewing so much more of a pleasure. I can work with delicate fabrics now without any worries, and all my repairsor alteration can be whipped up while the kettle is boiling!
This overlocker is the best value for the money!
If you are looking for a good little "workhorse" to help with your sewing projects and chores - without spending tons of money - this is the one for you. I love mine!"
- Maryanne, a Happy Customer
Order Yours Now... Before we run out of stock!
The new Janome MW3018LE & 8002DX give you a wide range of features in a popular and practical package deal...... without breaking the bank.
The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) combine would be $1198.00 - but you don't need to pay that much when you shop with us!
Wondering What Else you get with the MyExcel 18W?
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Zig Zag / All Purpose Foot A - if there is ONE foot you need, it'd be this one.
- Buttonhole Foot B - essential for buttonholes but great for applique too!
- Over-edge Foot C - this is your solution if you don't have an overlocker to finish raw edges.
- Narrow Hem Foot D - a nifty foot designed to help you turn the finest narrow hems like a pro!
- Blind Hem Foot G - never pay for alterations again if your pants or skirts are too long.
- Zipper Foot E - so you can sew zips with professional results!
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R - making buttonhole is a breeze and no measurement required!
- Quilting Guide - use it to keep your quilting lines perfectly paralell.
- Bobbin x 5 - fill 'em up and have 'em ready to go!
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener - handy to have around.
- Needle Set (5 needles) so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Lint Brush - makes cleaning easy.
- Screwdriver - compact size, perfect for this machine.
- Additional Spool Pin - in case you need a second spool of thread. A must for twin-needle sewing.
- Spool Holder (Large) - already on your machine for large spools (not shown in above photo).
- Spool Pin Felt Pad - makes sewing quieter and smoother.
- Spool Holder (Small) - perfect for embroidery when your spools are smaller.
- Instruction Book - so you and your new machine can get to know each other :-)
- Foot Control - lets you drive the machine just like driving a car :-)
- Hard Cover to keep your machine in top-nic and dust-free!
"This is a little work horse! It's fantastic!
I am using this machine everyday for more than 5 hours each time, very good! I sew many layers of fabric, with webbing as well.
I find the pressure adjustment really useful, even if I need to help it along by moving the wheel sometimes. I can't imagine some fancy lightweight machine would cope any better anyway.
I would not hesitate to recommend the Janome My Excel 18W to anyone who wants a portable, durable, heavy duty mechanical sewing machine -it is worth every penny."
- Silvana, a Happy Customer
Wondering What Else you get with the 8002DX?
Valued at $ 147.00
For a limited time only, Janome has included some Special BONUS Accessories. Yours FREE:
- Gathering Attachment
- Blind stitch foot
- Elastic Gathering attachment
- Cording foot
- And.... you overy own Instruction DVD to get you started!
Here are some information about these attachments:
(Genuine Janome Part: 200-217-101)
This attachment creates wonderful even gathers. Especially useful when sewing large amounts of fabric, i.e. bed linens and bridal gowns. With the help of this super attachment you can also gather and sew onto a flat piece of fabric in one easy operation.
Blind Stitch Foot
(Genuine Janome Part: 200-203-104)
Blind hemming is never an easy technique and demands practice and patience. It is possible to use your overlocker to blind hem and the blind stitch foot is equipped with a guide to help keep your stitching straight.
Elastic Gathering Attachment
(Genuine Janome Part: 200-218-102)
Stitching on elastic can sometimes be a little tricky especially when you have to stretch your elastic to size. The elastic foot helps make this technique a little easier to handle.
Cording Foot B
(Genuine Janome Part: 200-208-109)
Used in conjunction with the narrow hem, the cording foot B allows you to insert decorative cording as you stitch. This will give fine beautiful finished edges to table and other linens.
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Needle Set - so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Screwdriver (medium) - handy to have around.
- Screwdriver (small) - compact size, perfect to get into tight spots.
- Tweezers - makes threading so much easier!
"This overlocker has been just what I was hoping for.
I am a beginner with sewing and all the sewing machine shops wanted to sell me overlockers for $1000.00 and up, so I was really glad when I finally found this one on eBay - brand new in a box too!
I have been very pleased with the function and usability of this product especially for the quality, when the price is so very reasonable"
- Olivia, a Happy Customer
Not All Sewing Machines Are Made Equal...
Take a peek: an X-Ray view if you will. The photos here show a Janome JR1012 with a see-through exterior.
You can easily see - inside every Janome there is REAL metal (aluminium die-cast to be exact) that can be found in even the most inexpensive, entry level Janome.
The die-cast aluminium frame in a Janome provides the strength and stability required for the precise action of the sewing machine needle and mechanism.
The exterior is just that - a shell - and not part of the structure of the machine.
Unfortunately there are other brands of sewing machine on the market in Australia right now that have no internal frame (let along metal). It means the components are merely attached to the outer plastic shell of the machine. There is simply not enough rigidity for high speed movements!
With Janome, there is always inner structrual support which means your sewing machine performs better, and it lasts longer. Buy Well, Buy Once.
NOTE: JR1012 is shown here but other Janome models also have the same metal inner frame. Image Courtesy of Janome.
Still not sure?
Here's what one (of many) happy customers had to say after purchasing their Janome:
"I love my new Janome My Excel 18W. I'm coming from an old Singer that must have been top of the line for its time. This Janome sews beautifully and so far hasn't kicked up a fuss no matter what thickness of fabric I've thrown at it (mostly without having to adjust tension). I was most impressed when it happily stitched through some heavy duty corduroy with no problem.
Her are some Pros and Cons from me -
- Built-in needle threader. I'm young and don't have problems threading needles, but I have to say that this little tool is nifty. Sure, you can't see the eye of the needle when using the threader, as it threads from front to back. But it doesn't worry me because it's easy to use and always works for me. In general the machine is super-easy and quick to thread.
- Drop-in bobbin, see-through plate. Really useful to be able to see how much thread still left on the bobbin before it runs out.
- Auto-stop bobbin winding - it winds a beautiful even bobbin AND knows when to stop when it's full!
- Adjustable pressure on presser foot - I wasn't sure how important this was, and it wasn't a big priority in my search for a new machine even though people swaer by it. As soon as I started my corduroy project, I realised that it's a god-send. With the pressure on normal, the thick cord wouldn't budge. I had to turn the pressure down to the lightest, and then it sewed like a dream.
- Tension - no worries at all! It went from my test samples of normal cotton directly to cord without any adjustment.
- Storage compartments - so nifty, and great for having a place to store all the bits and bobs without losing them or making a mess.
- Hard case - it doesn't actually attach to the machine in any way. Maybe this is standard for modern hard cases, but it only just sits over the top and has a hole for reaching the machine's handle. No latch or anything, like my old Singer. I gues they don't make them any more.
- Storage compartment - there is a storage compartment in the bottom front of the machine, which is in the part which detaches to make the free arm. It's handy to get to as you can tilt it towards you to open it easily, but it can rattle and make noises while you sew due to the vibration of the machine. At first I was worried about the performance of the machine, but then I realised it was just this plastic cover. Phew.
- Lighting - not especially great. It's just a plain old light bulb.
- The "light" which indicates the stitch pattern you've selected is not really a light at all. It's a painted red plate or something which slides left and right under the stitches as you turn the stitch-selection dial. This actually makes me happy, as it still seems 100% mechanical, and I don't have any problems seeing it.
- Stitch selection dial is sturdy and heavy, but the stitch width and and length sliders feel flimsier. I wish it was all dials.
- I was debating between this machine and some other Janome machines in the same price range which were computerised and seemed to have more features, such as many more stitches, automatic memory of needle up/down, multiple buttonhole styles, start/stop button, speed control.
I guess in the end I just really wanted to stay with a mechanical machine that works similar to how I'm used to. I wasn't planning to ever give up controlling the speed with a foot pedal or sew with a start/stop button. I don't plan to embroider or use a lot of fancy stitches, as I sew mostly garments and find most of the decorative stitches to be tacky and grandma-ish.
The buttonholer on this machine is automatic one-step, and not four-step, and so I think that's good enough for me. Needle up/down was the one feature I might have wanted on a computerised machine, but ultimately decided to go with the clean mechanical machine instead because I know the features and design will never age.
I look forwards to a lot of happy sewing on this machine, and hope you will too!"
- Fran, a Happy Customer
We have been fortunate enough to source a few of these excellent machines for Our Customers....
Be Sure Get Yours Now While Stocks Last!
Your Machines are Well Protected for Safe Travel.....
So when you open the box, your will find the new Janome My Excel 18W & 8002DX nice and snug inside their own foam cut-out.
I always make sure that my customers keep these foam cut-outs along with the box it came in - just in case you need to move house or put your machine into storage.
Also, in the highly unlikely event where you may need to send the machine back to us for a any reason, the machine will need to reach us in all of its original package, because we cannot be responsible for any damage incurred in transit.
The best way to ensure safe travel for your machine is to simply KEEP every bit of the packaging and put them back inside the box, then just store the box out of the way. Easy!
And, in case you're wondering....
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions with the machines. Read on.
What's the Difference between "Top Loading" and "Front Loading" machines?
Whether a sewing machine is referred to as "top-loading" or "front-loading" it is the bobbin position that tells them apart.
A "Top Loading" machine has a "drop-in" bobbin, where the bobbin goes in from the top, directly underneath your needle and presser foot. The lid is usually clear so you can see the bobbin.
This type of mechanism is called "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook", where the bobbin is driven by the machine to go round and round in full circle movements. Horizontal refers to the bobbin position - it sits horizontally in your machine and faces up.
A "Front Loading" machine has a different spot for your bobbin. It is hidden behind the storage box, inside a trap door. You cannot see the bobbin at all until you open the trap door - and then you will see a metal bobbin case, which is removable. You filled bobbin goes inside this metal case.
This type of mechanism is called "Vertical Oscillating Hook", where the bobbin goes side to side instead of completing a circle. The bobbin stays vertical inside the bobbin case.
What does "Low Shank" and "High Shank" mean?
It means "shank height" or "shank size".
Most domestic machines have LOW shanks. Just to give you an idea, we sell about 10 low shank presser feet to ONE high shank foot.
That means if you don't know what sort of shank your machine has, it's probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally "fancy" embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is.
Which one is My Excel 18W?
My Excel 18W is a "Top-Loading" machine, and uses "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook" mechanism. It has LOW shank.
Can I buy other presser feet?
Sure! Please see individual listing in our store for details.
This machine only comes with five, so chances are you might want to get a few specialty feet such as walking foot or darning foot for quilting.
Janome Australia did not include any specialty foot in the package, because the MW3018LE is an All-Purpose Model (you get essential functions at a great price).
Can I do free-arm sewing for sleeves and armholes?
Yes. All you have to do is removing the extension flat-bed really carefully. See below.
What sort of thread does the MyLock 8002DX take?
Do I need to buy cones of thread, or can I use my normal spools?
It's up to you.
This machine takes cones or spools, so you can either use your sewing threads, or specialty threads on cones for overlockers.
See how the cone holders can be removed easily off the spool pins, which allows for smaller spools of thread to be used.
The main thing to keep in mind is whether your thread is suitable to the fabric you are using. When in doubt, do a little test on a scrap of the fabric you intend to use.
What is the difference between serging, overlock, flatlock and coverstitch?
In general, if you're from North America, you use a serger, and if you are from the UK, NZ, or Australia, then you use an overlocker. The two terms are interchangeable and both refer to the same type of machine.
"Serging" or "overlocking" is the act of "sewing" using a serger / overlocker.
Overlocking or Overlock (stitch) refers to a 4 thread serge / overlock stitch.
Flatlock is a technique in which two pieces of fabric are serged / overlocked together and then pulled apart slightly to achieve a flat stitch which connects the two pieces of fabric.
Coverstitch is the stitch that you see on ready to wear garments at hem lines.
Does this overlocker do "coverstitch" as well?
No. The 8002DX does not have a coverstitch - or coverhem, as it is sometimes called.
It is a standard overlocker that does three or four thread overlocking stitch, specifically for finishing edges on knits or woven fabrics.
To do coverstitch, you need to buy an expensive, high-end model, or a separate coverstitch machine.... and, coverstitch machines often don't do overlocking anyway.
Most domestic machine users are happily sewing with an overlocker along side their regular sewing machine. This will get most of your sewing needs covered.
If and when you find the needs to do lots of coverstitching, then consider investing in a separate coverstitch machine - like the Janome CoverPro 1000. Otherwise there is no need for the extra expense.
Where Do I Go For Regular Service Or To Purchase Parts and Accessories?
Janome Japan has been manufacturing some of the BEST machines since 1921. Because of their popularity and reliability any issues with service or parts are easy and cheap to solve.
We also supply other feet and attachments to suit - please check their individual listings in our store for details.
All spare parts and additional accessories are available from any mechanic who looks after Janome.
Just let them know it is a "Top Loading" Janome Machine with "Low Shank". They will also be able to service your machine regularly, so you can easily keep your machine working at optimal condition.
From my experience, my Janome has been like a Toyota car - always reliable, simple to operate, easy to buy parts and cheap to service. What else could you ask for in a sewing machine?
Wondering about Warranty?
In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we've got you covered.
Keep read on below for more details...
Why should I shop with you over a dealer with a brick-and-mortar shop?
Yes, it is true that we ARE an online store. We do not have a physical shop front.
That means we take online shopping seriously - because this is ALL we do. This is our life's work and we are 100% commited to look after YOU.
Not having a physical shop front means YOU have our undivided attention.
When you shop with us, there will be no distractions, no other customers to fight over, no waiting in line just to ask a question. It's just you, the products you want, and really detailed description plus heaps of photos (that we take ourselves) to make sure that you know exactly what you are ordering. That's our way of making shopping (and sewing) easier for you!
Instead of worrying about rents, keeping up appearances, and going into price-war with other dealers, our sole focus in on how we can make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Because life to too short for poor services and you deserve the BEST - afterall, shopping and sewing should be fun. Right?
I would like to buy more than one. Can you do a better deal?
Absolutely. Group purchases and wholesale enquiries welcome.
Our clients include small business owners in dressmaking / tailoring or alteration, group and schools, as well as craft enthusiast / artisans who sell their creations for additional income.
Email us if you want to purchase more than one, or simply make us an offer..... you might be pleasantly surprised!
Is there a phone number so I could speak to someone?
Sure. We will provide you with a direct contact number as soon as you send us an email.
Shelley and the Sew Much Easier team are always happy to answer any question, technical information, pricing or anything else you wish to know!
As a Savvy Shopper.....
.... You can spot a good deal when you see one.
The support and bonuses I'm providing you as my customer are totally unique & CANNOT be found anywhere else.
Check our feedback levels to know you're dealing with the original and the best.
With us you'll get a fantastic machine, real advice & great value for money. Guaranteed!
From time to time we come across great products and share specials deals exclusively with our valued customers. By purchasing from us you are automatically a valued part of our community. Enjoy!
Super Bonus Number 2 - Valued at $275, Yours FREE!
5 Personal emails to me (Shelley) - Gain expert advice from your online fashion design, quilting and sewing craft expert. Ask me your most burning questions for anything to do with how to use your new machine, sewing, patchwork and colour selection. What better opportunity than being able to communicate one on one with someone qualified to give you the right advice? This alone makes this an outstanding offer unique anywhere!
Super Bonus Number 3 - Geniune Full 2-Year Warranty, Priceless For Your Peace Of Mind FREE!
I know a new sewing machine is a major purchase and it's important for you to be covered in the unlikely event that there are any faults with your machine.
Super Bonus Number 4 - A Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, Eliminates Any Risk To You!
If there's any reason you're not thrilled with your new Janome when it arrives then simply let me know and I'll make arrangements for it to be returned and organise a prompt refund. Read on below for more details about this fantastic guarantee.
Keep reading below to find out more about the warranty I am providing you as my customer.......
I wouldn't want your shopping experience to be a disappointment....
Wouldn't you rather shop with someone who also has a passion for sewing andhappy to provide on-going support and follow up service you might need?
~ 60 Day ~
100% Money Back Guarantee...
This machine comes with our No-Nonsense, 60-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event when the machine doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within sixty (60) days.
We want you to have plenty of time to feel absolutely certainthat you have what you've paid for!
If you're not 100% happy simply let us know and return the machine in original condition and packaging.
We will send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Questions Asked.
You get a Two Year Warranty with us!
We give you a Two-Year, Back-to-Base Warranty, no less than any brick-and-mortar shop.
Many of our customers keep coming back because they know that we take care of our customers in time of need.
Because to us, you're not just a transaction.
You Are Part of the Sew Much Easier Family and we mean it.
That means we are providing You with our own Full 2 Year Back to Base Warranty covering all Manufacturing Faults, so you have nothing to worry about when you shop with us!
Here is the deal:
You get a Two-Year, Back-To-Base Warranty with us!
Not 12 months. You get a FULL 2 Years, 24 months in total - from the date of purchase.
We believe in the product so much, we are Giving You More than just the bare minimum!
Why? Because your peace of mind is important to us.
When You purchase from us, You are automatically under OUR warranty.
No need to send warranty cards back to us - We will simply keep your details on file and contact you from time to time just to make sure you're happy.
The warranty is a return to base warranty, so in the unlikely event your machine needs repair from manufacturing faults, simply return it to us with shipping charges prepaid from your end.
You may want to hold on to the original box with ALL internal packaging, so that your machine is well-protected if and when you ever need to send it anywhere.
We cannot accept COD or unpaid deliveries.
We take care of the repair AND courier it back to you for FREE.
If your machine is unrepairable then we reserve the right to either replace your machine or give you a full refund of your purchase price excluding delivery costs. Please see our terms for full details.
We count on you to help us look after you.
As with all warranties, a few reasonable conditions do apply.
Please read on:
Damage caused by neglect or misuse of the product is not covered. This includes using the item outside it's recommended limits, or not adhering to the recommended usage guidelines contained within the product user guidelines contained withing the product user guide.
Wear-and-Tear or Expendable parts are not covered. Including but not limited to things like needles, belts, springs, light bulbs, bobbins, bobbin cases, thread cutters and needle plates that will need replacement from time to time.
Approval to return your machine to us under warranty must be granted before you send it because we need to know what the issue is in order to work out the best solution for you.
Refer to our full terms and conditions for more details on this warranty.
When you buy from us you are accepting these terms and conditions.
At any stage if you have a question, all you need to do is contact us via email and we will respond to you promptly and courteously.
We are here for you......
...... and always do our best to resolve any concerns with a positive outcome.
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Great Janome NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
This package deal is perfect for:
- beginners who want to learn how to sew,
- aspiring young designers and stylists,
- parents who want to make a few things for their kids,
- experienced sewing experts upgrading to a new machine,
- teaching facilities,
- dressmaking / tailoring professionals,
- quilters / patchworkers needing to finish raw edges for pre-washing,
- textiles artists,
- and other creative individuals.....
If any of these sounds like you....
..... then the team here at SewMuchEasier are ready and waiting to get your Janome S521 sewing machine on its way to you, delivered anywhere in Australia!
In a few short days your parcel will arrive....
.... and when you open it up you'll find your new Janome Sewing Machine and Overlocker safely tucked inside, ready to go.
Plug them in and hear them purr happily as you test drive the various stitches....
Imagine the sewing creation you can wizz up, so quickly and easily....
All you need to do to make it happen is...
P.S. Remember when you shop with SewMuchEasier, all your purchases come with our 60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee... No Questions Asked! Not 7 days, not 14 days, or even 30 days... You have TWO WHOLE MONTHS to be 100% sure you are happy with your purchase!
So you've got nothing to lose from buying right away.
P.P.S. Act now to take advantage of our FREE BONUS of five personal emails to me (Shelley) for technical advice or anything sewing related. Hurry! Don't miss out...
P.P.P.S. Don't forget our Genuine 2-Year Peace-of-Mind Warranty to protect against any manufacturing faults.
REMEMBER: Your Warranty would be best covered by a trusted online seller.
You get MORE for your money by dealing with an Experienced Specialist in Sewing...!!
We know sewing. But you know best.
Sometimes things don't work out according to plan. Not to worry - we have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to support you.
Your No-Nonsense 60 Day
100% Money Back Guarantee*
In the unlikely event when the item doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within sixty (60) days.
The benefits under this Guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the product you have purchased.
We want you to have a plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you have what you've paid for!
If you're not 100% happy simply let us know and return the item in original condition and packaging.
We'll send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Questions Asked.
So you can be sure you'll be happy with your purchases!
*Looking for the fine print? Check our terms and conditions for details.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sew Much Easier users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Can't wait for it to arrive? We will get it to you ASAP.
Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent promptly once payment is cleared. Usually it will be dispatched the next business day.
Combined Shipping - Want to save even more? We are happy to combine shipping for multiple items in your cart... it gets worked out when you check out.
Packaging and Sending - All your items will be packed well. We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong, simply contact us and we will do our best to resolve your concers.
Packaging Materials - We support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging where possible. Sometimes brand names on packaging may not necessarily match the content.
Simply click "Add to Cart" now and complete checkout so we can get it on it's way to you.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to use the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 88 11 59.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.