Stainless Steel Yellow Head Quilting Pins x 3 Packs
Who Else Wants Quality Pins in Bulk
That Stay Sharp &
For A Bargain Price?
Ask anybody who sews.....
There is NO
Such Thing as
Having Too Many Pins!
Are you Always Running Out?
Here, Have 600 More....
Sewparts Quilting Pins - Made by Pony of quality of Stainless Steel, these Quilting Pins are Long, Sharp and Strong - yet flexible.
Extra Long - At 47mm in length and fine shaft, pinning those fiddly pieces together have never been easier!
You can ALWAYS see where your pins are, because they come in smooth bright yellow 4mm plastic heads, visible even on your busiest prints.
What's more, you get THREE (3) boxes, ALL 600 of them, safely stored away in their own reusable box, humble pins have never looked more stylish!
So, what are these pins good for?
More than just Quilting Pin, I use mine for almost everything else. This covers:
Patchwork / Quilting:
- Pinning together patchwork pieces prior to hand piecing
- Handy to keep a few strategically placed pins for perfect points when you machine-piece
- Secure the layers together when you hand baste (yes, I still do hand-basting prior to quilting)
- Hold your applique pieces in place when you work out their permanent placement
- Keeping bias stems in place while still letting them have a natural curve!
- Highly visible markers for centre points and quarter points when you sew borders on
- Secure your bias grains together when you work on mitre corners or bias bindings
- Shortening strap and jeans / pants legs: they stay in place better than regular pins.... save heaps of cash by doing it all yourself!
- Customise your clothes by pinning applique and trims in place before sewing. Have the designer look without blowing the budget.
- You can see the bright yellow heads so never an "Ouch" moment again from forgotten pins (YAY)!
- Pinning paper patterns to fabric for accurate cutting. Try cutting without them.....
- Sew sleeves to armholes easily and perfectly by pinning all the intricate curves in place.
- Marking darts have never been easier... because these pins are longer then regular pins!
- Great for marking button and pocket positions: the bright
yellow heads act as useful visual guides so you will never have "Oh, I should
have put it there instead.." moments.
- Ever try putting a headband inside a hat without good pins? Not fun.....
- Strong enough to go through felts and some hat blocks, you can shape your hat with ease!
- Long shafts are VERY useful when pinning wide grosgrain ribbons for hat bands or ornamental work.
- Dealing with all those bias pieces when you make fabric
hats, to retain minimal stretch and prevent distrotion.
So the only question is..... Is THREE pack really going to be enough, or do you need MORE?
We know sewing. But you know best.
Sometimes things don't work out according to plan. Not to worry - we have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to support you.
Your No-Nonsense 60 Day
100% Money Back Guarantee*
In the unlikely event when the item doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within sixty (60) days.
The benefits under this Guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the product you have purchased.
We want you to have a plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you have what you've paid for!
If you're not 100% happy simply let us know and return the item in original condition and packaging.
We'll send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Questions Asked.
So you can be sure you'll be happy with your purchases!
*Looking for the fine print? Check our terms and conditions for details.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sew Much Easier users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Can't wait for it to arrive? We will get it to you ASAP.
Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent promptly once payment is cleared. Usually it will be dispatched the next business day.
Combined Shipping - Want to save even more? We are happy to combine shipping for multiple items in your cart... it gets worked out when you check out.
Packaging and Sending - All your items will be packed well. We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong, simply contact us and we will do our best to resolve your concers.
Packaging Materials - We support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging where possible. Sometimes brand names on packaging may not necessarily match the content.
Simply click "Add to Cart" now and complete checkout so we can get it on it's way to you.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to use the form below, or email email@example.com or phone 1300 88 11 59.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.