Janome CM7P Continental M7 Professional Quilting Sewing Machine - 9mm with AcuFeed
Click to view larger images or other views or videos
Swipe for more. Tap to enlarge
Click to view larger images or other views or videos
At Last: The Ultimate Dream Machine for Quilters
You Have Been Waiting for...
Go on - you deserve THE Best :-)
Meet the New Janome Professional - all in a class of its own...
Janome Continental M7 Professional Sewing Machine
(the most prestigious quilter's machine)
- Janome Continental M7 Professional (CM7P) Sewing Machine
- Standard Accessory Pack + Accesories Box
- BONUS: Large Extension Table
- BONUS: Instruction DVD
- BONUS: PC Appication CD ROM
- 2 Year Warranty
60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Support Not Available From Other Online Sellers
If you're looking at this Janome sewing machine, chances are...
- You want to get better at free-motion quilting, and ready to try some ruler works
- You're after the biggest throat area to have enough space for large quilts
- You want a machine that goes fast, but still has the BEST of everything
already DECIDED on the machine you want - but new to shopping online.
So you're comaparing prices and searching for a trust worthy source
Feeling unsure because you've never bought a high-end sewing machine online before? Don't be. Because you're not alone...
"I ordered it, and it came very quickly!
My new M7 is everything I read about: beautiful, smooth, quiet and very accurate. I"m loving the huge throat area, large screen and impressed by all features.
It's handy to have the app that work with the QR code so you can get help without flipping through the book
If you love to quilt, you will love this beautiful machine. I highly recommend it."
- Dianne, a Happy Customer
Would Your Perfect Sewing World Be Complete Without This?
First of all... Congratulations on your decision to buy a brand new sewing machine!
Choosing the right machine will give you many hours of sewing pleasure, and it's important that you feel comfortable & happy that you've made the right choice.
But... I also know how daunting it can be to consider getting a sewing machine.
Because there are so many to choose from.... where to start? Fear not, and read on....
Is Janome Continental M7 for You?
You'd choose THIS over other models because...
- you make large size quilts and need a larger throat area for machine quilting (this one has a built-in walking foot)
- you love to quilt your own tops, would like to do more free-motion and ready to try some fancy ruler works
- you were considering the MC9450, though you've decided to go with THE bigger & better Continental M7 (why not)
- you like the idea of an industrial machine with strengths &
speed, but need all the high-end function from Janome's Memory Craft /
Horizon range - this gives you the BEST of both worlds!
- this is the last machine you're planning to get - and you want to make it the ultimate dream machine!
Sounds like YOU? Great!
Then Give the Janome M7 a Go.
Simply Add to Cart & she's all yours :-)
Here's a little bit of insider information...
Having worked for a decade or so behind the scene in the clothing industry, I was formally trained as a Fashion Designer - and later spent 10 years teaching others the joy of sewing. I like to share insider tricks, and I believe that you get what you pay for. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Of all the machines I've used over the years, Janome is My Favourite Domestic Sewing Brand By Far - in fact, the only brand I trust & recommend to everyone.
For 3 Good Reasons.
- Janome is one of only TWO sewing machine brands in the world still owned by the original founding family. They take quality control seriously.
- Janome parts are Always Available and Simple to Maintain.
- Janome makes machines that are
Easy to Use.
Unlike many other sewing machine brands - Janome makes ALL of their machines in their own factories. They don't contract out the manufacturing, and never cut corners just to save a buck.
That means you will always Enjoy Reliable Quality - no matter what your budget might be!
Add to Cart & Get Yours Now.
A winner of iF DESIGN AWARD 2020 and Red Dot Design Award 2020, your new Janome Continental M7 Professional (CM7P or M7 for short) will provide an unbeatable sewing experience at your finger tips..... so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Finally - the sewing machine that brings out the best in you!
Imagine how much more enjoyable it'll be to complete ambitious projects quickly and easily - when Your new Janome sewing machine is there to help deliver Professional Results, yet so easy to achieve.
I'm so sure you'll just love your new Janome Continental M7 because others are absolutely thrilled with theirs!
"This is my 3rd Janome sewing machine - I trust them and wouldn't buy any other brand.
Bought this machine so I could have a larger throat where it matters. Love the extra room for quilting and don't know how I did without it!
A great machine with so much to love - the automatic thread cutter, great lighting, easy threading and even has a built-in walking foot!
Still have not used all of the stitches and attachments. It's so easy to use I haven't needed to watch the DVD yet. You'll love it too."
- Christine, a Happy Customer
Simply Add to Cart Now.
Full of practical, user-friendly functions,
Your New Janome Continental CM7P will soon become your best friend.
This is THE ultimate machine, created in its own class above all other Janome models.
Your new Continental M7 comes with an instruction DVD to help you get the most out of your investment!
It has the generous arm and bed space of the Horizon range, the speed an precision of a professional model - but the quiet, easy operation. Best of all worlds.
The Continental M7 Professional is capable of doing 1300 stitches per minute - for those who are prolific at sewing and quilting - so you can get twice as much done!
It still has everything to help you complete your projects faster and with better results. And now, it also has additional feature and control for an even higher level of expert finish.
Easy - Simply Add One to Cart Now.
These are some of the Special Features:
The Continental M7 comes with AcuFeed Flex, which is a layered fabric feeding system previously only available in European machines. This function ensures your sewing and quilting are even, smooth and precise on all types of fabric - it's like a built-in walking foot!
The start / stop button provided fingertip control of stitching. Enjoy 9 white ultra-bright LED in 4 Locations inc High Light brightens the entire 13.5" (343 mm) arm and throat space.
And the favourite stitch setting default means when you turn the machine on, your favourite settings are ready to go!
Being an extra large professional machine (17.3 kg), it's perfect for a more ambitious sewist, who is ready to go up the next level in their creative journey, but not as heavily into fancy machine embroidery.
With sturdy construction and extra throat depth, your new M7 is a stylish machine with substance most commonly used for prolific quilters on their quilting frames (in place of long-arm quilting machnes).
While it may appear complex, it is intuitively designed with YOU in mind and it is an absolute joy to use - and the instruction book & DVD that comes with it is so comprehensive too!
Best thing? You new M7 has a bobbin sensor which monitors your thread level in the bobbin, and gives you a timely warning when your thread is running low. Brilliant, huh?
Just Add to Cart and You Can!
The Janome M7 is a superb quality professional computerised model offered at a fantastic value!
What you get is Your Top-of Range Quilter's Dream - yet Easy to Use as well!
- You're onto a winner - Janome's Continental M7 won the iF DESIGN AWARD 2020 and Red Dot Design Award 2020, both world-renowned design prizes.
- Your new M7 gives you a great selection of 400 built-in stitches - with 13 buttonhole styles too!
- Don't worry if you can't remember all the stiches - there's a Quick Reference Stitch Chart on screen so you'll get the most out of your new machine :-)
- With 91 Needle Positions - you'll have precise control for foot alignment!
- Easy Change Needle Plates x 3 for precision sewing with needle drop position, angle marks and sewing guides in front of the sewing foot.
- Can do
Letters & Numbers (but it's
not a true monogram embroidery machine)
- Enjoy Lettering (in 5 fonts including Cyrillic) with large LCD screen means selecting pattern,
changing stitch width
/ length is a breeze.
- Extra design abilities with Stitch Elongation (up to 5 times in satin stitches) and Mirror Image (horizontally).
- Plus a handy Stitch Tapering function to finish off your pattern perfectly.
- Use in conjustion with the Stitch Pivoting function, you can even mitre your designs for corners!
- Unleash your creativity with Stitch Composer Software that comes free with the machine (for Windows only).
- Save up to 40 created stitches directly in the machine huge 3MB Memory.
- It comes with a convenient Automatic Thread Cutter - at a touch of a button, your thread is neatly cut for you at the end of each stitch. Brillant!
- Have too much on the go and need to sew hard and fast? No worries - go up to 1300 spm for Straight stitching and 700 spm for Zigzag.
- Passionate about machine quilting? Easy. The feed dogs drop automatically to make way for free-motion quilting.
- Quilters love the
Large Throat space:
13.5" (343 mm) - largest ever!
- Also, you will LOVE the Bonus Extra Wide Extension Quilting Table too!
- M7 is multi-lingual - choose from 15 languages on the display menu to give you a helping hand in the language you're most comfortable in!
- This is a top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin drops in from above, with a see-through window.
- It has Adjustable Foot Pressure - you can adjust the amount of pressure to suit your fabric, whether you're sewing denim or chiffon!
- Robust, Versatile and Solid-Built at 17.3 kg - perfectly suited for the serious & prolific sewist like you - finally a machine that keeps up with YOU!
- A favourite feature is the essential Knee Lift - it lets you lift the presser foot while keeping your hands on your work - ergonomically!
- It comes with a convenient
Automatic Thread Cutter - at a touch, your thread is neatly cut for you at
the end of each stitch
- hands free. Brillant!
- Enjoy the exclusive AcuFeed Flex System for built-in even feeding - just like having a walking foot without the bother of screw driver.
- Difficult fabric? No problems. Control AcuFeed Balance from your screen to adjust feed in case the fabric puckers on top or below. Easy!
- Including a Bonus Instruction DVD to help you get started - so you can enjoy your new fancy machine straight out of the box - stress free!
- Better still - you get a free AcuSpark App
- simply scan the QR code on your device to get the information you
need instantly. No need to flip through the book or go throught the DVD
Add Yours to Cart Today.
Like all Janomes, the Continental M7 Professional is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
All You Need to Do is Place Your Order.
Did You Know.....
Janome CM7P is a Quilters Favourite Because...
You'll love these THREE things!
- There is a Built-in Evenfeed Walking Foot - the AccuFeed Flex & HP Foot
- The BONUS Ruler Work Foot for Quilting
- An Extra Large Throat Space - perfect for king size projects!
1. AcuFee Flex - with Dual Feed (wide) & HP Foot (narrow)
Normally an exclusive feature only available in European models (i.e. the equivalent of IDT in Paff), you can now enjoy the privilege called AcuFeed Flex (a more advance version of AcuFeed).
Especially designed for multiple layers of fabric - by efforlessly guiding your fabric from both the top and the bottom simultaneously. Working in unison with the feed dog without the need of the additional use of a walking foot.
Perfect for quilts, equally essential for matching stripes or checks - and gives precise control no matter how challenging the project you have on hand!
Have a look at AccuFeed in action:
An added advantage - Janome truly integrates its innovative AcuFeed Flex with a unique seven-point feed dog system, ensuring all fabrics move smoothly - even thick layers of quilting fabric and batting.
Designed to help quilters churn out better results with less effort in the shortest amount of time, it is perfect for piecing, quilting and sewing on borders & bindings.
Enjoy patchwork quilting with both wide & narrow options!
The wide foot (AD) is excellent for quilting, while the HP / HP2 are slim and perfect for precision piecing - even on curved blocks!
Now your Drunkard's Path curves will actually look a lot more sober :-)
2. The Ruler Work Foot
Ever wanted to try the latest trend of using rulers for fancy quilting designs instead of free-motion quilting? Now is your chance :-)
Design to be used with rulers / templates along the edge of the foot to create straight, curved, or repetitious patterns depending on your ruler or quilting template.
The Ruler Foot has a 1/4 inch cup around the needle, keeping it from hitting the ruler. The foot moves smoothly along the edges, following the curves on the ruler.
There's a V-shaped gaps in the front of the foot to give you greater visibility even when sewing side on. You gotta try it to expereince the magic!
3. Plenty of Room for Quilting!
The M7 throat space (the part under the machine arm) is generous at 13.5 inches.
Counting the large extention table, your total work space is 26.7 inches x 15.7 inches. That makes M7 the largest domestic sewing machine, anywhere!
This makes your M7 a fantastic investment to get your unfinished projects completed and turn them into family favourites to be loved and amired by all!
Why Not Order Yours Now.
- A Versatile, Feature-Packed Computerised model to take your sewing to the next level - whether you have a new found passion for sewing or looking for an upgrade.
Easy stitch selection
with large LCD screen that's easy-to-read!
- All the functions you want - and more. Why settle for less when you can have it all?
- Maximum Stitch Width: 9 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm
Automatic Thread Cutter
for hands-free thread cutting - just like the BEST industrial machines!
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Super Smooth Feeding - with Janome's Trade Mark Superior Plus Feed System (SFS+)
- Auto Threading Function - hate threading needles? This handy gadget means no more squinting and eye strains!
- One-Touch Needle Up / Down Position - gain precise control and create perfect mitre corners and intricate curves.
- Stop / Start Button - a unique feature that allows you to sew without the foot pedal. Perfect for those with injuries/disabilities, or simply wanted to do without another thing to plug in.
- Memorised Needle Up / Down Setting - to help you sew smoothly with precision without having to manually move the hand wheel to change needle position constantly.
- Auto Lock / Reverse Stitch - at a touch, you can secure each and every seam with ease!
- Built-In One-Step Buttonholes (13 different styles) - creating professional results have never been so easy!
- Twin Needle Capability - the extra spool pins with its own slot means you can thread up TWO spools of thread. One set of Twin needle included.
- Fast & Simple to Thread-up - Never cringe again when you need to use different colour threads!
- Drop-In Bobbin System - makes changing bobbin super simple and runs jam-proof with Janome's famous magnetic system.
- Adjustable Foot Pressure - so you can handle all types and weights of fabric!
- A favourite feature is the essential Knee Lift - it lets you lift the presser foot while keeping your hands on your work - ergonomically!
- 400 Built-in Utility and Decorative Stitches - so you will be able to create unlimited combination at your finger tips!
- Lettering: Write with 5 Font (max 9mm) Characters
- Programmable up to 40 stitches - save direct on 3MB huge memory!
- Super Smooth Feeding of materials - with AccuFeed and the 7- Piece Feed Dog System gives you smooth, snag-free sewing .
- Sew like a professional with Even Seam Allowances - various measurements are all engraved on the plate for you, with both inches & millimetres
- 9 Built-in light sources (LED) so you can see clearly and comfortably!
- Solid Weight (ideal for serious sewing) - around 17.3 kgs, so you know it will stay perfectly still no matter how fast you sew!
- Storage Box - provides a handy place to pop your feet, bobbins and tools between use. Keeping your sewing area neat, and no more hunting around in your sewing baskets!
- Semi-Hard Cover to protect your machine - so you get more years out of it by keeping it in prestine condition!
- BONUS: comprehensive instruction DVD to help you get the most out of your investment
Grab One While Stock Lasts - Don't Miss Out!
The new Janome Continental M7P gives you all of the BEST features in a user-friendly machine ...... without breaking the bank!
The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) on Janome Australia website is $8,999.00 - but you don't need to pay that much when you shop with us!
Hurry & Order Yours - Sale Ends Soon.
Let Technology Be Your Friend for Design
The unique Stitch Composer program gives you the ability to create your own stitch patterns from scratch! For Windows only, the program is easy to use. Simply use the built-in USB port to transfer stitches to your machine effortlessly. Your stitch library can expand to match your creativity. How Exciting!
Help is Just an App Away
Introducing our newest Janome app, AcuSpark. If you're not sure how to proceed with a stitch, setting or function, simply scan the QR code on the machine's screen and the AcuSpark app on your phone or tablet will provide the details that you need to proceed.
The App also shows beautifully illustrated pictures of the standard and optional accessories and provides usage details. Who needs an instruction manual when you now have AcuSpark! AcuSpark is iOS & Android Compatible.
Ready to see the Janome Continental M7 in action?
Here - let one of Janome's technicians show you in this 20-min video...
Let's get you started. Simply Add to Cart Now.
Wondering What Else you get with the machine?
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Zig Zag / All Purpose Foot A - if there is ONE foot you need, it'd be this one.
- Rolled Hem Foot D - to help you achieve a refined "couturier" finish with ease.
- Zipper Foot E - so you can sew zips with professional results!
- Concelaed Foot Z - even invisible zips are no problem :-)
- Satin Stitch Foot F - perfect for applique & embroidery.
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2 - commonly known as the " Open Toe Applique Foot".
- Blind Hem Foot G - never pay for alterations again if your pants or skirts are too long.
- Quilting Bar L - handy for quilting perfectly parallel lines
- Over-edge Foot M - this allows thread to wrap around the edge of the fabric to prevent unraveling.
- 1/4" Foot O with Guide - helps you stay precise with seam allowance. Essential for patchwork piecing!
- 1/4" Foot O without Guide - for a scant quarter inch, this foot works best.
- Darning Foot PD-H Close Toe - for darning, stippling, free-motion quilting, embroidery & denim jeans repairing
- Darning Foot PD-H Open Toe - this foot does everything the close-toe version does, but gives you better visibility
- Free Motion Quilting Closed-toe Foot QC - for darning, stippling, free-motion quilting, embroidery. Closed-toe for better control.
- Free Motion Quilting Open-toe Foot QO -for darning, stippling, free-motion quilting, embroidery. Open-toe for better visibility.
Free Motion Quilting Zigzag Foot QV - shaped like a bulls-eye target with a red grid to help you focus when you go fast!
Variable Zigzag Foot QZ
- great for thread painting, you can create zigzag stitches up to to 9
mm in width. You can vary the width with the knee lifter too.
Ruler Work Foot QR -
design to be used with templates along the edge of the foot to create
straight, curved, or repetitious patterns depending on your ruler or
quilting template. The v-shaped gap in the front enhances visibility.
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R - makes buttonholes a breeze and no measurement required!
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate - works in conjunction with Buttonhole Foot R to feed uneven layers smoothly - ensuring even and precise buttonholes, even on jeans, wool, fleece, or stretch fabrics.
- Button Sewing Foot T - why do it by hand when you can let the machine help?!
- Button Shank Plate / Stump Jumper - for button sewing on thick fabric, and also helps you get over bulky seams effortlessly!
- AcuFeed Foot AD (twin) - perfect for quilting, applique, and cut work.
- AcuFeed Foot Holder - part of the Dual Feed Foot AD.
- AcuFeed Flex Professional Grade Foot HP2 - sized perfectly for sewing a scant 1/4" seam, piecing done easily and precisely!
- Professional Grade Foot HP - great for quilting and sewing leather or vinyl, it is also great for eliminating puckering when sewing knit fabric.
Needle Plate HP - designed specifically to go with your professional grade foot HP
- Needle Plate Straight Stitch (3 holes L/M/R) - for straight stitching (Note: Do Not Use for zigzag)
- Needle Plate (Standard) - the universal needle plates with the most commonly used markings (already on the machine)
- Bobbin x 5 - fill 'em up and have 'em ready to go! (one comes inside the machine)
- Needle Set (including Twin Needle) so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Lint Brush - makes cleaning easy.
Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener - handy to have around.
- Quilting Guide Bar - use it to keep your quilting lines perfectly paralell.
Screwdrivers - handy to have around!
- Spool Holder x 2 (Large) - to keep you thread in place (one on machine).
- Spool Holder x 2 (Small) - perfect for embroidery when your spools are smaller.
- Spool Holder x 2 (Special) - for those spools that need a different fitting.
- Spool Rest x 2 - for using bigger cones of thread.
Touch Panel Stylus - makes stitch / pattern selection effortless!
- Adjustable Knee Lifter - never lift a finger when you need to lift the presser foot, just like an industrial machine!
- Foot Control (larger style) - lets you drive the machine just like driving a car :-)
- Thread Cutting Switch
- Power Cable - in Australian plug
- USB Cable - to help connect your devices
- PC Applications Software CD-ROM (stitch composer/screen saver tool/ quilt block advisor) Windows only
- Semi Hard Machine Cover to keep your machine in top-nic and dust-free!
- Instruction Book - so you and your new machine can get to know each other :-)
- BONUS: Accessory Box - to keep all your goodies together. Never rummage in your drawers ever again!
- BONUS: Extra Wide Table - the largest extension table, ever!
- BONUS: Instruction DVD - enjoy expert tuition on your finger tips, 24 / 7
Add Yours to Cart Now.
Not All Sewing Machines Are Made Equal...
Even the most basic Janome is made solidly!
Take a peek: an X-Ray view if you will. The photos here show a Janome JR1012 with a see-through exterior.
You can easily see - inside every Janome there is REAL metal (aluminium die-cast to be exact) that can be found in even the most inexpensive, entry level Janome.
The die-cast aluminium frame in a Janome provides the strength and stability required for the precise action of the sewing machine needle and mechanism.
The exterior is just that - a shell - and not part of the structure of the machine.
Unfortunately there are other brands of sewing machine on the market in Australia right now that have no internal frame (let along metal). It means the components are merely attached to the outer plastic shell of the machine. There is simply not enough rigidity for high speed movements!
With Janome, there is always inner structrual support which means your sewing machine performs better, and it lasts longer. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Add Yours to Cart Now.
Still not sure?
Here's what one (of many) happy customers had to say after purchasing their Janome:
"This is an amazing machine. I just love it.
I hadn't had a new machine in over 20 years. Even though my old Janome is still going well, this machine is a dream. Well worth the money. Easy to use, great work surface, a lot of sewing feet and a DVD. Just wonderful."
- Sue, a Happy Customer
We have been fortunate enough to source a few of these excellent machines for Our Customers....
Be Sure Get Yours Now While Stocks Last!
Your Machine is Well Protected for Safe Travel.....
So when you open the box, your will find the new Janome CM7P nice and snug inside its own foam cut-out.
I always make sure that my customers keep these foam cut-outs along with the box it came in - just in case you need to move house or put your machine into storage.
Also, in the highly unlikely event where you may need to send the machine back to us for a any reason, the machine will need to reach us in all of its original package, because we cannot be responsible for any damage incurred in transit.
The best way to ensure safe travel for your machine is to simply KEEP every bit of the packaging and put them back inside the box, then just store the box out of the way. Easy!
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
What's the Difference between "Top Loading" and "Front Loading" machines?
Whether a sewing machine is referred to as "top-loading" or "front-loading" it is the bobbin position that tells them apart.
A "Top Loading" machine has a "drop-in" bobbin, where the bobbin goes in from the top, directly underneath your needle and presser foot. The lid is usually clear so you can see the bobbin.
This type of mechanism is called "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook", where the bobbin is driven by the machine to go round and round in full circle movements. Horizontal refers to the bobbin position - it sits horizontally in your machine and faces up.
A "Front Loading" machine has a different spot for your bobbin. It is hidden behind the storage box, inside a trap door. You cannot see the bobbin at all until you open the trap door - and then you will see a metal bobbin case, which is removable. You filled bobbin goes inside this metal case.
This type of mechanism is called "Vertical Oscillating Hook", where the bobbin goes side to side instead of completing a circle. The bobbin stays vertical inside the bobbin case.
What does "Low Shank" and "High Shank" mean?
It means "shank height" or "shank size".
While most domestic machines have LOW shanks, the Janome Continental M7 has HIGH shank, and uses the AccuFeed system so there in NO need for a separate walking foot.
Which one is Janome M7?
The CM7P is a "Top-Loading" machine, and uses "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook" mechanism. It has HIGH shank with 9mm maximum stitch width.
Can I buy other presser feet?
Sure! Please see individual listing in our store for details. Look for HIGH shank feet for 9mm machines.
Though please bear in mind this machine comes with AccuFeed system, so there is NO need to have a separate walking foot. Easy!
Where Do I Go For Regular Service Or To Purchase Parts and Accessories?
Janome Japan has been manufacturing some of the BEST machines since 1921. Because of their popularity and reliability any issues with service or parts are easy and cheap to solve.
We also supply other feet and attachments to suit - please check their individual listings in our store for details.
For the 8200QCP, Janome Australia has included some of the BEST package you'd find in a sewing machine, so you probably won't need to order other feet (check it out)!
What bout regular maintenence and services?
You are able to get your machine looked after by your local mechanic who looks after Janome.
Just let them know it is a "Top Loading" Janome Machine with "High Shank". They will also be able to service your machine regularly, so you can easily keep your machine working at optimal condition.
From my experience, my Janome has been like a Toyota car - always reliable, simple to operate, easy to buy parts and cheap to service. What else could you ask for in a sewing machine?
Wondering about Warranty?
In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we've got you covered.
Keep read on below for more details...
Sounds Good - but why wouldn't I buy directly from Janome?
Here's something most people didn't know: Janome Australia doesn't deal directly with the public. Neither does Janome USA or Janome UK.
Actually, the authentic Janome website won't let you place orders. You can find all sorts of information there, but you won't find an "Add to Cart" button if you're looking at the real deal.
In case you come across any website with "Janome" in the name that you could buy from - chances are, you've found someone who'd like you to think that you're dealing directly with Janome Australia themselves. Which isn't the case.
Think about it for a second: when someone is prepared to hide the truth about who they really are, what else might they be hiding?
Why should I shop with you over a dealer with a brick-and-mortar shop?
Yes, it is true that we ARE an online store. We do not have a physical shop front.
That means we take online shopping seriously - because this is ALL we do. This is our life's work and we are 100% commited to look after YOU.
Not having a physical shop front means YOU have our undivided attention.
When you shop with us, there will be no distractions, no other customers to fight over, no waiting in line just to ask a question. It's just you, the products you want, and really detailed description plus heaps of photos (that we take ourselves) to make sure that you know exactly what you are ordering. That's our way of making shopping (and sewing) easier for you!
Instead of worrying about rents, keeping up appearances, and going into price-war with other dealers, our sole focus in on how we can make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Because life to too short for poor services and you deserve the BEST - afterall, shopping and sewing should be fun. Right?
Me Too. Let's Place Your Order Now.
I would like to buy more than one. Can you do a better deal?
Absolutely. Group purchases and wholesale enquiries welcome.
Our clients include small business owners in dressmaking / tailoring or alteration, group and schools, as well as craft enthusiast / artisans who sell their creations for additional income.
Email us if you want to purchase more than one, or simply make us an offer..... you might be pleasantly surprised!
Is there a phone number so I could speak to someone?
Sure. We will provide you with a direct contact number as soon as you send us an email.
Shelley and the Sew Much Easier team are always happy to answer any question, technical information, pricing or anything else you wish to know!
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Great Janome NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Check Out the Raving Reviews from experts who have tested the M7...
"Take a look our Top Five Favorite Features on the new Janome Continental M7 Professional, including three industry firsts.
ONE: The largest sewing space available on any home use sewing machine
You get 13.5" of work space, a total work area of 17.81", and more than 3" in the needle/needle plate section. Add the extension table (shown above) to expand your work area to 26.77" x 15.75". We love the worktable's built-in drawer. It puts your favorite accessories -and this model has so many accessories -at your fingertips. Every bit of this work space is useable thanks to the bright white LED lighting that creates a shadow-free sewing environment.
TWO: The most powerful penetration and needle force
The Continental M7 has a newly redesigned motor that provides the strength, reliability, and longevity you've come to expect from a Janome professional machine. That means the power behind the needle penetration is engineered to handle your toughest and thickest sewing challenges; like multiple layers of heavyweight canvas or three-dimensional, heavily stabilized projects like boxes and bags. As home decor enthusiasts, we're thrilled when there's plenty of power!
THREE: Incredible speed without sacrificing stability
Yet another Industry First: the Continental M7 is the fastest drop-in bobbin home sewing machine available -up to 1,300 stitches per minute. But as we all know, speed doesn't mean a thing without stability. Janome is known throughout the industry for its exceptionally high standards of vibration suppression, and with M7's full metal frame, the smoothness of this sewing experience is simply the best we've seen.
FOUR: Computerized one-touch needle plate
Being able to switch needle plates has been a favorite option since it was introduced several years ago. However, the level of simplicity in that change-out has varied. The Continental M7 makes it effortless. Simply press a button on the touchscreen and the needle plate automatically pops up for easy removal. Then, thanks to the newly-designed computerized needle plate system, the replacement plate quickly falls right into place. The M7 comes with three needle plates.
FIVE: Instant on-screen help with the innovative AcuSpark App
We were super excited to see the newest Janome app debut with the Continental M7: AcuSpark. If you're not sure how to proceed with a stitch, setting or function, simply scan the QR code on the machine's screen and the AcuSpark app on your iOS device will provide the details that you need to proceed.
These are our Top Five Faves on this power packed new Janome machine, but we've really just scratched the surface.
Don't forget the AcuFeed Flex Plus, the 7" HD touchscreen (it's centered!), the 52 stitches with a proper hand look finish, and the optical bobbin sensor that helps keep you from running out of bobbin thread at an inopportune time. We love these."
- Review by Liz Johson for Sew4Home
"I was looking for a machine with a better visibility to the needle due to a lot of headaches lately and limited ability to change my desk and chair configuration. I loved the visibility.
I also liked the height and throat space. The screen is positioned in the centre which I like as any info is easily within my field of vision.
Lighting is also very good. The machine seems really big when you step back and look at it on the table but when you are sitting in front of it you don't feel it."
- As Seen on PatternReviews
"I think this is great machine for a range of sewing hobbies. It has so much room I would be comfortable quilting on this.
Although I don't love FMQ I did try out FMQ with the sewing advisor setting and it is very smooth and quiet. It also has a ruler foot and settings perform well.
The independent bobbin winder is beautifully silent and it has the telescoping thread stand for two spools. I'm having a quilting break at the moment but I like knowing when I pick it up again I'll be set."
- AS Seen on PatternReviews
"It's a versatile all around machine and if you can only have one machine if your sure your not into embroidery its should go on your short list for sure. If visibility is a big issue then this is a great choice.
On the garment side you have the height of the machine for coats or bulkier items as well as a lot of nice settings for various tasks, endless needle positions, auto tension, auto foot pressure which can still be adjusted, thread cutter attachment on the foot pedal (which is nice and big), a good range of button holes fully adjustable, Accufeed, HP & HP2 foot and really a lot of presser feet as standard. 3 stitch plates that coming from a Brother are amazing easy to change. I do like the 3 position straight stitch plate. It has a semi auto needle threader that if you remember to keep thread to the left at the last stage will work perfectly and requires a little less force when pressing the needle threader down than my brother 1800 or bernina 580 did. I've sewed mostly top and two button downs with it and to me it seems to do really nicely with lighter weight fabrics. I'm commenting on that because so much of the promo's are about heavier weight materials and how strong it is. I don't know about strong but it is perfectly nice with lighter summer weight fabric."
- As Seen in PatternReview
"The M7 Continental is clearly an outstanding machine, rich in features and for anyone looking for a machine that has everything, this has to be worth considering.
I have to admit to historically being a "Bernina Girl" and having never used ANY Janome model before, I was intrigued to see the features in this super model and try them out. I started by filling a bobbin and loved that the bobbin winder is independent of the main stitching. Threading was very straight forward and there is an automatic threader which is easy to use.
My first line of stitching was lovely -I didn't even have to hold the two threads to the back of the machine as I started sewing. The huge LED lights above the whole machine bed make it so easy to see exactly what is happening as you are stitching.
I tried a few different stitches -there are loads to choose (including being able to create a variable zig-zag with the aid of the knee-lift). This is not an embroidery machine but it will do just about anything else you can ask of it!
Then I tested the "memory" setting in the quilting section enables the machine to remember the length of stitching that is done in any one "run". My immediate application here was for chain piecing - and wow, it was really useful, especially if just using the Start/Stop button as once I had done my first line of stitching two blocks together, I was given the prompt to "remember" that length of stitching so that the next line of stitching would automatically stop after stitching the same length as the first!
This meant I could stitch a line, the machine would stop automatically, I could position my next two blocks to stitch, press the Start button and not worry about pressing the Stop Button and overshooting before needing to position my next blocks. This is a really useful feature - I completed 36 blocks in two hours with the Start/Stop without touching the pedal.
Next, I prepared with the quilt sandwich to quilt it! I was really looking forward to the space of the throat and being able to manoeuvre the quilt easily. My quilt was only fairly small (36 inches square) but this machine has such a vast throat space I know it could handle much bigger quilts!
I wanted to "Stitch in the Ditch" (SITD) to stabilise the sandwich and then alternate between doing some Free Motion Quilting (FMQ) and some Ruler Work. I love using rulers in my quilting there are so many templates available now that can really enhance quilting designs.
Starting with SITD, I had the choice of several feet. I tried the "blind hemming" foot which can also be used for SITD. I did need to reposition the needle so that it was lined up behind the metal guide but that was easy to do. I also tried the Acufeed foot to help manage the quilt sandwich.
Once that was completed, I tried some FMQ. The machine has an FMQ setting that will automatically lower the feed dogs -one thing I often forget to do and then wonder why the sandwich isn't moving easily. Once I had selected the required option, the screen also advised me on the best foot to use.
The main FMQ foot is a hopping foot although there is a choice of feet for this. I just did some simple meandering, soon got the hang of moving the sandwich around. I was pleased that the metal bed of the machine and large extension table enabled the free movement of the quilt sandwich.
Finally, I was keen to try the ruler foot. Again there is a special setting on the machine for the ruler foot and one of the things I liked most here was that I could easily adjust the pressure of the foot and the tension as these often cause some difficulties with other machines.
Initially I was using the same thread as I had used for my piecing and to my dismay, on my practice piece, I noticed that I had skipped stitches when I stitched in one specific direction with the ruler. However, this again is something that often happens with other machines and ruler work so I changed the thread (I love to use Glide thread to do my FMQ and ruler work and had brought some with me) and the issue of skipped stitches vanished! I was delighted.
In addition to a variety of available stitches there is a hand-quilting stitch and even sashiko stitch included in the "quilting" section, and this machine has a USB port allowing other stitches created in compatible Janome software to be imported into the machine.
The M7 is pricey but that's not surprising and is competitive with other makes and models that offer similar features. "
- Val Brooks, Review Published by UK Quilter's United
"When I saw the sheer size of the M7, I was truly taken aback. This machine has the largest open area of throat space of any sit-down, domestic sewing machine on the market!
There are more than 13" of space from the needle to the arm of the machine and the clearance in height is more than other machines, too. The machine itself is not only sleek but incredibly sturdy. However, ALL Janome machines are sturdy - so I expected nothing less.
I turned on the machine and threaded it easily with the smooth-path, one-button, needle threading system. Most impressive! Immediately, I noticed the unobstructed line of sight with almost 4' above the needle; there is nothing to impede your view! This was another delightfully unexpected design feature of the carriage itself.
The brightly-lit, 7" high definition color touch screen is strategically located for easy accessibility and the interface is very user-friendly for even the most beginning level sewist. In other words, the icons and touch-screen buttons simply make sense to most people. Although the instruction manual is an excellent reference guide, you may not even need it to decipher commands and features or how the buttons are to be used. A true beginner could easily use this machine and not feel intimidated.
When I began testing different stitches, it whirred quietly like the fine-tuned machine it is. The stitch quality? Oh-so incredibly smooth, balanced and well' perfect.
There is an adjustable lever for the ultimate in precise speed control but this machine can sew a whopping 1300 stitches per minute! Again, this has everything you would expect from Janome's "dependability by design." And the motor is incredibly powerful. I was given twelve layers of denim and stitched through those layers like a hot knife through butter. Really.
It's easy to change the needle plate. Instead of pushing an actual button or lever on the machine you simply touch the locking "key" icon on the screen and instantly - magically - the needle plate automatically lifts so you can change it for any one of three needle plates which come standard with the accessories. Once removed, you simply line up one side of the plate you wish to insert and it is pulled securely in place through the fully computerized system. I was so enthralled, I went through this process several more times for the fun of it! This brilliant feature will save many polished nails from being chipped; let alone the hassle of having to use a screwdriver or tools to change a needle plate!
And of course, the M7 comes standard with the incredible HP foot and plate system (the HP plate, HP foot and HP2 presser foot) which is my most favorite method for achieving the perfect scant 1/4' seam with ease. If you're ready to perform curved piecing with absolute ease, NOTHING does it better than the HP system!
If I hadn't already been excited about the M7 by this point (which I was) the next feature absolutely cinched the deal for me. The AcuSpark App, which incidentally, isn't even on the machine itself, is available as a free download for iOS or Android users to any smartphone or tablet. This powerful little app is jam-packed with information about every feature and function on the Continental M7. On the bottom right side of the M7 screen there is a small UPC code which changes with each stitch or function you select. Simply open the AcuSpark App, scan the QR code, and up pops all the information about that particular feature or stitch selection! You may never need the user manual because this little gem provides almost everything you could ever want or need to know. I think this new feature alone is worth its weight in sheer sewing gold!
The M7 has another fabulous new design called the SFS-I. What does this mean for you? This intelligent feed-dog system allows the feed dogs to always end lowered beneath the needle plate surface when you stop sewing so when you move or position your fabric underneath the presser foot, there is nothing to cause "drag" on your fabric. When you begin sewing (whether you use the foot pedal or the start button), the feed dogs instantly lift and engage your fabric with the presser foot to move it with precision and accuracy. It's positively brilliant especially when you are maneuvering a quilt sandwich for either free motion or ruler work quilting!
Some of my other personal favorite features on this fabulous machine include:
- Independent bobbin winding motor. You can wind bobbins at the same time you continue to sew. It's a great time-saver and allows me to multi-task.
- Automatic Presser foot lift / hoover feature. I use this feature ALL THE TIME. You can even program how high or low the presser foot lifts which is handy for different sewing applications.
- Quilt Block Advisor. Choose from a variety of traditional quilt blocks in customizable sizes and the machine will tell you the size of each piece to cut and how to construct the block.
- Optical bobbin sensor. You can turn this feature on or off in the Settings Menu, but it is very accurate and saves me from sewing untold seam lengths without bobbin thread.
- On-Screen clock. You wouldn't think this little feature would make such a big difference but it does. I am surprised at how much I use this time-keeping feature to keep me on task for meetings or deadlines'.or for when I need to go to bed!
- AcuFeed Flex Plus upper feed system. I absolutely love this even-feed system and have all the different sole plates for my AcuFeed Flex Foot. Once you've used this, you"ll never want to go back to using any other walking foot or dual feed system. It's THAT GOOD.
- 400 built-in stitches. I have enjoyed using many of the decorative stitches for so many different applications! These stitches, which can be altered in dozens of ways by changing the stitch length and width, give me so many options that I"ll never be able to exhaust them all!
- Snap-on presser feet. The ease of switching out the different presser feet is second to none. They make it so easy even for arthritic fingers!
- Ruler work mode. All the rage in the quilting world these days, this allows quilters to use a variety of quilting rulers to create the most stunning quilts! I've only just begun to really scratch the surface on how this function will change the way I quilt my quilts in the future.
- Stitch Tapering function. Is there a way for me to express just how much I adore this amazing feature? This might be my most favorite feature on the machine of all! There is a menu of a wide variety of stitches which lend themselves perfectly to tapering the beginning and ends of the stitches by changing the angles. There are so many amazing sewing applications for this feature, I think I would buy the M7 for this alone! Perfect for machine applique and so much more, there are an infinite number of ways to customize the stitch angles for the most professional quality results ever. Bar none!
- Sashiko stitches by machine. This feature, also found in the Stitch Applications guide (the little t-shirt icon on the screen), literally blew my socks off! You can easily create hand-look quilting stitches or Sashiko stitches by machine that look just like they were done by hand! The potential for different sewing applications for using this feature alone boggles my mind. I have so many ideas of what I want to create using this. You"ll be hearing more from me about this in the future.
- Twin needle safety setting. Completely goof-proof. Inset a twin needle, set the machine and never break those expensive twin needles again!
- Start/Stop button. I never thought I could get used to sewing with a start/stop button in lieu of the foot pedal, but I must admit'.this feature is mighty nice and there are times when you"ll really want to use it!
- Stitch Composer software. 400+ stitches aren't enough? No problem. You can create your own originally designed stitches right on the screen. Brilliant!
- Locking stitch button. This starts and stops your stitches with a locking stitch so you can trim your thread tails right down to the fabric and never need to bury the threads again.
- Scissors button. The ultimate in automatic thread cutters. It leaves enough thread after cutting so your needle will not come unthreaded. There is also a small foot pedal you can attach to a plate next to your large foot pedal which cuts your threads with the tap of your toe. Brilliant!
In all honesty, there are a couple of things about the M7 which might have been nice and in a perfect universe, I would ask to change. For one, perhaps it would be a nice touch to include a scrolling accent light which changes pretty colors (like the 15000) on the front of the machine. And sometimes I miss having the optional "spot light" on the left side of the machine as there is on the 15000 and the 9450. Although truthfully there is plenty of bright, true light focused right on the bed of the M7. So lighting is not an issue in the least.
Also, the machine's extra large size meant I couldn't use my current sewing cabinet because the opening to hold the machine was not large enough. So I had to buy a new sewing cabinet.
Bottom line: the M7 will turn the head of the most discerning sewist or quilter; it's simply that amazing. It certainly turned mine! Thank you, Janome. For setting the bar high and surpassing it yet again."
- Kimberly Einmo, Tested & Reviewed M7 for Janome
This machine is ideal for:
- beginners who want to learn how to sew (and prepared to invest)
- aspiring young designers and stylists,
- parents who want to make a few things for their kids,
- experienced sewing experts upgrading to a new machine,
- teaching facilities,
- dressmaking / tailoring professionals,
- quilters / patchworkers needing to finish raw edges for pre-washing,
- textiles artists,
- and other creative individuals.....
If any of these sounds like you....
..... then the team here at SewMuchEasier are ready and waiting to get your Janome CM7 Professional sewing machine on its way to you, delivered anywhere in Australia!
In a few short days your parcel will arrive....
When you open it up you'll find your new Janome safely tucked inside, ready to go.
Plug it in and hear it purr happily as you test drive the various stitches....
Imagine the sewing creation you can wizz up, so quickly and easily....
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
All you need to do to make it happen is...
Does this product come with Warranty?
We serve thousand of happy sewists across Australia - many continue to shop with us over the years - because they know we take care of our customers in time of need.
When you shop with us, you can Enjoy a Two-Year, Back-to-Base Warranty covers all Manufacturing Faults - equivalent or better than other brick-and-mortar shops.
This runs in conjunction with Janome Australia's Own Manufacturer's 12 months mechanical / 5 year electrical* warranty which applies to every machine they make.
Because your peace of mind is important to us.
When You purchase from us, You are automatically under OUR warranty.
No need to send warranty cards back - We will simply keep your details on file and contact you from time to time just to make sure you're happy.
The warranty is a return to base warranty, so in the unlikely event your machine needs repair from manufacturing faults, simply return it to us, covering postage from your end.
You need to hold on to the original box with ALL internal packaging to ensure safe travel - so that your machine is well-protected if and when you ever need to send it anywhere.
We cannot accept COD or unpaid deliveries.
We take care of the repair AND courier it back to you for FREE.
This is a REPAIR warranty. And the actual repair work will be carried out by a Janome Authorised Repairer (who also looks after Elna). If your machine is declred unrepairable by the repairer then we reserve the right to either replace your machine or give you a refund of your purchase price excluding delivery costs. Please see our terms for full details.
We count on you to help us look after you.
As with all warranties, a few reasonable conditions do apply.
Please read on:
Damage caused by neglect or misuse of the product is not covered. This includes using the item outside it's recommended limits, or not adhering to the recommended usage guidelines contained within the product user guidelines contained withing the product user guide.
Wear-and-Tear or Expendable parts are not covered. Including but not limited to things like needles, belts, springs, light bulbs, bobbins, bobbin cases, thread cutters, needle threaders and needle plates that will need replacement from time to time. *The 5 year electrical warranty covers computerised components which isn't present in all models.*
Approval to return your machine to us under warranty must be granted before you send it because we need to know what the issue is in order to work out the best solution for you.
Refer to our full terms and conditions for more details on this warranty.
When you buy from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
At any stage if you have a question, all you need to do is contact us via email and we will respond to you promptly and courteously.
We Are Here for You
We will always do our best to resolve any concerns with a positive outcome.
Want to Know Who We Are
Click Here to Learn More About Us...
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Fantastic Deal NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Still Not Sure? That's Okay.
We understand. Because sometimes it's hard to know if you really want something, right?
Especially when shopping online!
That's why we provide 60 Day Money Back Easy Returns* to support you.
Because we know sewing - but You Know Best :-)
~ 60 Day ~
100% Money Back Guarantee...
Your purchase from us comes with our 60-Day Easy Returns option!*
In the unlikely event if it doesn't work for you in any way, simply contact us. You have sixty (60) days to try things out.
There's no rush. Take your time.
Beacuse we want you to have plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you're enjoying what you've chosen!
If you're not 100% happy - simply let us know and return the item in brand new condition, including all original packaging intact.
We will send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Worries!
Simply Add to Cart Now.
* Looking for the fine print? Check our terms & conditions for details*
Shopping Online is Secure with us!
Just so we can get your item to you ASAP, we ask that you complete payment within 5 working days from committing to buy.
Please let us know by email if you would like to make other arrangements, such as waiting to purchasing other items for combined postage or waiting for pay day.
NOTE: Please use your name with a post code as Bank Reference when making payment. If you have an order reference starting with "N", you can use that one.
IMPORTANT: Because your order is processed promptly once funds are cleared, there won’t be time to make changes to shipping details, So When You Complete Checkout please help us by double checking we have the following:
- Correct Physical Address. Most of the time PO Box is fine, though we may ask you for a physical address if we end up using a courier instead of Aust Post.
- Phone Number for the delivery driver.
- Any Special Delivery Instructions.
Now, Let's Get Your Order On Its Way To You!
How long will it take to receive my order?
All fully paid orders placed by 5pm Monday to Thursday will be processed overnight and ready to send by our warehouse - normally the next day or following business day.
Orders placed on Friday and Weekends will be processed on Sunday night - because our warehouse operates Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
Once it leaves our warehouse, the actual time frame is up to the delivery services. This can vary depending on your location and road conditions.
Any delivery time estimates shown are estimates only - so please use it as a guide line.
You'll receive a few email updates from our system as your order progresses, so please stay tuned on these!
How will my order be sent?
We use a dispatch system that works out the most efficient way to send your order.
This way the postage works out fair and reasonable, and your parcel reaches you quickly as well - because we know you can't wait!
In general, larger items tend to be delivered by couriers, while small items tend to go by Aust Post.
How is my postage calculated?
Depending on weight and dimension, some times we are able to do Flat Rate across Australia, so the postage is the same no matter where you are.
Other times we use the Built-in Calculated system provided by Aust Post, and your postage is calculated based on YOUR location.
Can I get it delivered to my P.O. Box?
Depends on the item (and its dimensions), because Aust Post have size restrictions and couriers are NOT allowed to deliver to a P.O. Box.
Please check with us when in doubt.
If you have nominated a P.O. box, and the item is within Aust Post size, then it will go by Aust Post. Most of the time, this is the case.
When your item is too big, or being sent directly from our supplier, then we need you to provide a physical address so we can send a courier.
Can I get my order sent to a different delivery address?
Your sure can!
When you check out, you can choose to ship your order to your billing address or a different address.
Simply choose the second option, and then fill in the shipping address of where you want you parcel sent.
Please double check we have Your Correct Address so your order can find its way to you!
What if courier services are not available in my area?
Some locations are outside of courier services....
In these cases we CAN arrange for your order to be deliverd to your local post office.
But please provide us with a street address (street number & name) - even if it is the only Post Office in town - as if it is an office address.
A phone number would help too - this will avoid delays.
What if I need my order urgently?
No worries, we will do our best. Just let us know.
Please give us as much notice as possible - especially for special occasions like birthdays!
In most cases, we CAN arrange an upgrade from Regular Post to Express Post for a little extra.
Please contact us first so we can update your invoice to show the correct amount.
Do you offer combine shipping?
I want to order more than one item...
Sure! Please "Add to Cart" for all the items you want and let the system work it out for you.
If you're unsure, let us know. A quick message is all we need.
Can I pick up my order?
No. Sorry - unless you're picking up furniture directly from our supplier.
Because most of our items are located in a commercial warehouse - with NO public acess.
There is no shop front - because that's how we can pass on the savings to you!
Some useful things you might want to know:
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
- All items we sell are Stored in a Clean and Smoke Free Environment so You can Rest Asured they will be In Top Condition when they arrive at your place.
- Packaging & Sending - All your items will be packed well and we do everything we can to make sure you package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with your package, please contact us via email. We do our best to resolve any concerns.
- Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent to you promptly once payment is cleared. In most cases it will be dispatched the next business day.
- Packaging Materials - We endeavour to support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging materials whenever possible. Brand names on packaging material may not necessarily match the content.
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
The Courier Needs Your Phone Number
When you're completing check-out please make sure your best day time phone number is included - because the courier requires a phone number.
Generally they may never ring you - and they tend to just turn up anyway. But their office needs to have your phone number on file for "just-in-case".
If you have any special delivery instructions, please let us know.
It is best to providing these details by sending us a quick message - this means your parcel will be dispatched to you faster.
Because we're here for you.
and your sewing needs.
Sew Much Easier is founded by a sewists, for fellow sewist :-)
We're a surprisingly small team that put a great deal of thoughts into what we do and how we do it. We stock only a handful of curated sewing goodies - each one carefully hand picked and tested ourselves.
Everything we stock only make it to our online store if we absolutlely LOVE them - for our own sewing. Because we're only interested in handing over what YOU would be happy with.
Hi, I'm Shelley.
I confess that I'm a fabric addict. And I love nothing more than geeking out over the ins-and-outs of sewing machines - and all the bits that come with it. Presser feet are my specialty :-)
I've been sharing my passion of sewing all my life - with a career in fashion design and patchwork teaching - and now I serve fellow sewist everywhere by delivering sewing goodies to your door. And that's only the beginning.
Long after your first purchase - whether it's a sewing machine, dressmakers dummy, or some bobbins - we'll be there to celebrate your joy in the simple act of making something by hand.
Simply drop us a line and...
we'll be there whenever you need help. Any time.
P.S. I know you're a savvy shooper. And you understand the value of Buy Well, Buy Once.
Because you want to be 100% confident in the quality of your purchase, so that you can be 100% confident in your sewing!
I'd like to make sure You are 100% Happy - so take your time, take a couple of months - get to know your sewing goodies from us.
And in case you change your mind - No Worries. Because shopping online should be stress-free!
Give it a Go Today. You'll be glad you did. So, Go Ahead!
P.P.S. Join Thousands of Happy Sewists Australia-wide, and be part of our caring creative community. Contact me (Shelley) any time for technical advice or anything sewing related.
Stay in touch - I'm here for you :-)
Last but Not Least...
Remember to send me a photo.
Because I'd LOVE to see Your Work!
Where Are We?
While Melbourne is our home, most of our goodies are kept in a commercial warehouse in Sydney. They aren't open to the public and there's NO shop front.
That means for most items...
We are Not Able to Offer Pick Up.
Instead we provide fast & low cost delivery to your door :-)
The Only Exception is for Furniture - pick up can be arranged from the supplier directly.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to Call 1300 88 11 59
or Send Us a Message anytime.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours and during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.
In case the phone line is busy - please leave a clear message with your contact number (including area code) and we'll call you back. Cheers!
Janome CM7PBy: pricklecottage4 on 20 September 2022
WOW! Amazing machine! Roomy throat easy to use. I have updated from normal Janome quilter which I had for 15 years and which I would recommend as well. The Continental M7P is very easy to use and has many features that are great such as independent bobbin winder which I love I am thrilled with my machine and very happy with the excellent service of Shelly and Sew Much Easier. Machine arrived promptly by Aust Post and being able to put it on lay-bys made the purchase SewMuch Easier.(5)