Crown Fox Dressmaking Pins (Box of 5 Dozen)
Who Else Wants Quality Pins in Bulk
That Stay Sharp & Resist Rust
For A Bargain Price?
Did you know that they are rustproof and perfect for blocking crochet pieces?!"
- Kath, a Happy Customer
Ask anybody who sews.....
There is NO
Such Thing as
Having Too Many Pins!
Are you Always Running Out?
Here, Have 2400 More....
Where are these pins made?
Crown Fox Berry Pins - Made in Japan of highest quality of Stainless Steel, these Dressmaking Pins are Fine, Sharp and Strong.
Crown Fox is the brand name of Meikodo Products.
These pins pins were originally created in 1957.
This is a vintage bulk lot. The pins were made in the same good old-fashion craftsmanship Japan is known for.
These were made especially by Meikodo for Sew Parts - their exclusive Australian Supplier.
RRP $3.50 per wheel / rosette - Total Value at $210.00
There are 40 Pins on each rosette. You get 5 dozen per box - that's 60 rosettes all up. You end up with 2400 Pins in Total.
Bulk Buy to Save Heaps - Stock Limited!!
- Carla, a Happy Customer
Now, take a close look at these pins we got here.....
- Bulk purchase for best value - don't
run out in the middle of your project!
- They are fine, sharp, and strong, come in a finger-friendly size of 34mm including the head - made for real crafter's hands!
- Highest Quality Stailess Steel (just like the ones old tailors use) so they won't stain your fabric* like those other cheap pins!
*providing they are kept dry and not exposed to excessive moisture and humidity
You can ALWAYS see where your pins are, because they come in smooth finish 4.5mm plastic heads, easy to see and easy to grip!
What's more, you get ALL 2400 of them, safely stored away in their own Retro vintage style rosettes and cardboard box - humble pins have never looked more funky!
So, what are these pins good for?
More than just Dressmaking Pin, I use mine for almost everything else. This covers:
- Pinning paper patterns to fabric for accurate cutting. Try cutting without them.....
- Sew sleeves to armholes easily and perfectly by pinning all the intricate curves in place.
- Marking darts have never been easier... because these pins are fine & sharper then regular pins!
- Great for marking button and pocket positions: the bright
heads act as useful visual guides
so you will never have "Oh, I should
have put it there instead.." moments.
- Shortening strap and jeans / pants legs: they stay in place better than regular pins.... save heaps of cash by doing it all yourself!
- Customise your clothes by pinning applique and trims in place before sewing. Have the designer look without blowing the budget.
- You can see the bright heads so
never an "Ouch" moment again from forgotten pins (YAY)!
Patchwork / Quilting:
- Pinning together patchwork pieces prior to hand piecing
- Handy to keep a few strategically placed pins for perfect points when you machine-piece
- Secure the layers together when you hand baste (yes, I still do hand-basting prior to quilting)
- Hold your applique pieces in place when you work out their permanent placement
- Keeping bias stems in place while still letting them have a natural curve!
- Highly visible markers for centre points and quarter points when you sew borders on
- Secure your bias grains together when you work on mitre corners or bias bindings
Exactly what I need for a crafts project with smooth styro-foam balls.
The pins go in easily, but stay put and are very decorative!"
- Aaron, a Happy Crafter
So the only question is.....
with so many uses, is ONE box really going to be enough, or do you need TWO?
Simply Scroll Up And Click The Button To Get Yours Now!
We know sewing. But you know best.
Sometimes things don't work out according to plan. Not to worry - we have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to support you.
Your No-Nonsense 60 Day
100% Money Back Guarantee*
In the unlikely event when the item doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within sixty (60) days.
The benefits under this Guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the product you have purchased.
We want you to have a plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you have what you've paid for!
If you're not 100% happy simply let us know and return the item in original condition and packaging.
We'll send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Questions Asked.
So you can be sure you'll be happy with your purchases!
*Looking for the fine print? Check our terms and conditions for details.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sew Much Easier users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Can't wait for it to arrive? We will get it to you ASAP.
Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent promptly once payment is cleared. Usually it will be dispatched the next business day.
Combined Shipping - Want to save even more? We are happy to combine shipping for multiple items in your cart... it gets worked out when you check out.
Packaging and Sending - All your items will be packed well. We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong, simply contact us and we will do our best to resolve your concers.
Packaging Materials - We support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging where possible. Sometimes brand names on packaging may not necessarily match the content.
Simply click "Add to Cart" now and complete checkout so we can get it on it's way to you.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to use the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 88 11 59.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.