Sharp Point Embroidery Scissors by Klasse
Dreading the chore of clipping Loose Threads?
Sick of Sore fingers from Too-Tight Scissors?
Here's How do it the easy way.
If you're looking at these Sharp Point Scissors, chances are...
- You need a pair of reliable thread snippers to keep by the machine.
- Your do a lot of thread clipping because you like a clean result at the end.
- You're fed up with uncomfortable scissors that cuts circulation off your fingers!
You're Not Alone. Finding light weight, comfortable scissors with fine, sharp point can be tricky.
"These scissors are awesome.
Small enough to get those tiny little threads, but surprisingly comfortable to hold - even for long periods of time. Would definitely recommend these!
Great to use for embroidering, needlepoint, paper cutting, and general sewing.
The compact size is perfect for keeping near my sewing machine for snipping threads. Excellent value for the price!"
- Carol, a Happy Customer
What if trimming away fiddly bits could be easier than you think?
No more "ouch" from sore, indented fingers - ever again?
Often the hard part is to come up with exactly the right tool, for the right job, at the right price. Of course, there is no doubt that in order to create beautiful things, you need to practice.....
But the first step in creating professional finishing is having the right tools.
The Secret of pain-free trimming is Finding a decent pair of Embroidery Scissors (that are designed for comfort).
The handles are made for realy crafter's hands - take a look!
Here's a little bit of insider information...
Having worked for a decade or so behind the scene in the clothing industry, I was formally trained as a Fashion Designer - and later spent 10 years teaching others the joy of sewing. I like to share insider tricks, and I believe in doing things properly.
Now, let me share a little confession...
I have always dreaded the thought of having to clip threads at the end of any project - whether it be a quilt or a jacket. They just don't make little scissors comfortable!
But then, June, the local quilt shop owner I worked with brought in these little scissors - I tried them, and now I happily keep a pair with my sewing machine, a pair in my sewing kit and a spare in the drawer!!
Want to Know Who We Are
Click Here to Learn More About Us...
Because I no longer dread clipping cottons at the end of a project, and I'm happy to say....
These are the Most Comfy pair of Embroidery Scissors!
So what's so special about these embroidery scissors?
Glad you asked :-)
These specially designed super-fine tips are perfect for those jobs that require precision - like clipping around the corners before turning, and snipping thread ends in tight spots.
Also, the ergonomical handles provide comfort for the avid sewists - because we are known to spend way too many hours doing fiddly works (for the love of it). Right?
I was amazed at how comfortable these scissors are, and how quickly I got used to them!
Most Likely - Get a pair to Try it on Now.
Now, take a close look at these scissors.....
- Made of solid stainless steel - they are easy to clean and designed to last!
- Speacially made blades and Fine Sharp points to cut any stray thread cleanly - even in tight spots!
- Smooth handles with decent, finger-friendly finger holes, these scissors are 11.5 cm (or 4 1/2" inch) - made for real crafter's hands!
- Suitable for left or right handers, so everyone can enjoy effortless cutting with no pain!
Cleaning & Care
To keep your scissors stay in top condition, a bit of common sense and regular cleaning is all it takes.
- Clean the blades regularly with a soft cloth with some white spirit.
- Apply a drop of sewing machine oil to the joint from time to time and wipe off any excess.
- Take care not to cut pins or metal objects.
- Do not allow glue or sticky substance to be left on blades - this inhibit the cutting action.
- Always store scissors in clean, dry place.
- For best results, do not use these for cutting paper - mark them for fabric cutting only.
Give them a go Now.
What are these embroidery scissors good for?
- Suits BOTH Left and Right handers - the black molded nylon handles and tempered stainless steel blades provide easy and comfortable opening and closing.
- Sick of dull scissors? Try these. The precision ground blades and cutting edges allow sharp and exact cutting all the way to the points. Just what you need for detailed works..
- Cut out applique shapes before fusing or needle-turning - having such sharp blades makes the job easy and painless - no matter how many small bits you need!
- Compact size - perfect for keeping inside your sewing machine compartment. Never waste time looking for scissors. Ever.
- Love machine embroidery but hate removing loose threads? Give these embroidery scissors a go - they will get the job done, neatly and precisely!
Why Not - Add to Cart Now.
What the embroidery scissors do is getting into tight areas with great precision, while providing comfort with ergonomically designed handles - that means less hand-fatigue, and a professional finish!
You will end up using these scissors for everything (I did).... because you can now get all the fiddly bits trimmed up - quickly and easily - then simply enjoy pain-free sewing!
The response for discovering the Embroidery Scissors has been phenomenal.
Here is what other people are saying about it:
"While the scissors are fairly small (the 4 1/2" refers to the length of the entire scissors, not just the blade), they are very sharp and have a fine tip which can even rip out threads to get things started for the seam ripper.
They will easily cut through cord for piping and can handle trimming several layers of fabric around an edge or corner. They have a precision that my dressmaker shears lack.
One of the best features for me is that they are ergonomically correct no matter which side you happen to pick them up from.
I use these scissors way more than I envisioned I would and am very pleased with the purchase. There is something about sewing with quality tools which makes the experience more enjoyable!
- Sandra, a Happy Customer
"I needed some new scissors for my detail work so I bought these on a whim.... so I had never paid attention to the brand, just price.
These are fantastic scissors, very sharp and pointed, long thin blades for working around small areas or stitches, and comfortable to use.
When I was at the local chain store, I noticed these scissors were going for TWICE the price. I felt like I purchased an even better deal than I initially thought!"
- Kath, a Happy Customer
"This are by far the best small scissors I've ever owned.
Even though I try and use them only for thread, I discovered that they
are unbeatable for snipping around curves when sewing.
If you want a great present for a seamstress, this is it!!
- Lauren, a Happy Customer
"These high quality scissors are an excellent embroidery tool. They allow you to get in close to the design to cut loose thread.
I also find that the blade is the perfect length for this task. I love the new ergonomic styling that maximizes comfort and minimises callousing.
The shorter than most blades are optimal for the increased leverage when cutting something needing only the tip.
Thank you Klasse for making the simple job of cutting with scissors so painless and effortless."
- Patricia, a Happy Customer
Keen to try them for yourself?
Simply Add to Cart To Get Yours Now!
Grab yours now and you can experience:
- Handle thread clipping on anything - Done Quickly & Easily.
Time and Get your project done - already!
- Put your comfort first - so you can Avoid Pain :-)
- A sense of achievement, because you've solved your own problem.
- No more frustration - just your finished project and satisfaction!
- Be proud and tell everyone: "I made this!"
So the Only Question is:
Should you get just ONE pair for yourself,
or Grab a Second pair for a friend?
Simply Click The Add To Cart Button To Get Yours Now!
We know sewing. But you know best.
Sometimes things don't work out according to plan. Not to worry - we have a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee to support you.
Your No-Nonsense 60 Day
100% Money Back Guarantee*
In the unlikely event when the item doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within sixty (60) days.
The benefits under this Guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the product you have purchased.
We want you to have a plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you have what you've paid for!
If you're not 100% happy simply let us know and return the item in original condition and packaging.
We'll send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Questions Asked.
So you can be sure you'll be happy with your purchases!
*Looking for the fine print? Check our terms and conditions for details.
Best Emb scissors.By: Lynette RP on 5 February 2016
These are wonderful. I love the extra sharp points to remove stitches in embroidery, and are so comfortable to handle.(5)
Can't wait for it to arrive? We will get it to you ASAP.
Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent promptly once payment is cleared. Usually it will be dispatched the next business day.
Combined Shipping - Want to save even more? We are happy to combine shipping for multiple items in your cart... it gets worked out when you check out.
Packaging and Sending - All your items will be packed well. We do everything we can to ensure your package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong, simply contact us and we will do our best to resolve your concers.
Packaging Materials - We support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging where possible. Sometimes brand names on packaging may not necessarily match the content.
Simply click "Add to Cart" now and complete checkout so we can get it on it's way to you.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to use the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 88 11 59.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.