Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
- This competition is conducted for the benefit of Trendify Pty Ltd trading as “Sew Much Easier” registered office being 9/4A Wando Grove, St Kilda East, VIC 3183 (“Registered Office”) telephone 1300 88 11 59.
- By entering into the Competition, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions of Entry and warrant they have read, understood and agree to be bound by them.
Eligibility and Entry to Competition
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia of any age. Owners, directors and staff of Trendify Pty Ltd and their immediate families are ineligible to enter all online competitions conducted by Trendify Pty Ltd. Immediate family includes spouses, defacto spouses, parents, natural or adopted children or siblings and step children.
- This monthly Competition begins at 00.00am (AEST) on the 1st day of every month and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on the last calendar day of every month. (“Competition Period”).
- It is a condition of entry that Entrants consent to receiving promotional correspondence via email from Trendify Pty Ltd at the time of submitting their entry and to being notified via a regular email newsletter of other upcoming draws that they can also enter. Entrants will be able to unsubscribe from future email newsletters by utilising the unsubscribe link included in each email newsletter.
- Trendify Pty Ltd must receive all entries during the Competition Period. Online entries are considered received at the time of receipt into the Trendify Pty Ltd competition database, not at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
- Entry to the competition is free. To enter, Entrants may, during the competition period use any for the following methods of entry:
- Register online at http://www.sewmucheasier.com/win and provide requested details; or
- Share promotional information by Email or on Social Media services, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google+
- Receiving bonus entries when other people complete registration via a personalised link allocated to the Entrant.
- In addition to completing an entry form via the SewMuchEasier website, the Entrant may be requested to confirm ownership of the email address provided to Trendify Pty Ltd in the entry form by clicking on an address confirmation link sent to that email address. When such confirmation is requested, entry to the draw is not considered complete until the Entrant has clicked the email confirmation link and Trendify Pty Ltd’s system has responded with a web page confirming the Entrant’s entry to the draw.
- Only one entry via completing the registration form on the website from each Entrant will be accepted in each competition period. For extra entries based on sharing promotional information and completion of registration by other Entrants during a competition period, there is no limit to the number of extra entries that can be earned by an Entrant.
- While entry to the competition is free, normal costs associated with accessing the internet are the responsibility of the Entrant.
- Any Entrant who enters using multiple email addresses and/or aliases, or otherwise contravenes these Conditions of Entry, may be disqualified.
- All decision of Trendify Pty Ltd are final and cannot be contested and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
- Subject to availability there is one (1) prize to be won per competition. The nature of and recommended retail value of the prizes is specified at http://www.sewmucheasier.com/lucky-draw-prizes. In the event that a specified prize is unavailable on the date claimed by the prizewinner, Trendify Pty Ltd, reserves the right to substitute the prize for another similar product of the same retail value, provided it has first obtained approval by the relevant gaming authorities.
- Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
Draw and Method of Draw
- The prize draw will take place at the registered office of Trendify Pty Ltd as specified in clause 1 at 9:00pm on the 5th day of the month following the closure of each Competition Period.
- This is not a game of skill. The winning entry will be drawn from all entries received during the competition period using a random electronic drawing system approved by the SA Office of Liquor and Gambling Commissioner [approval number 1061].
- Entrants are not required to be present at the draw.
- Within 2 days of the draw, the prizewinner will be notified by written email to the email address used to enter the draw and will be informed on how to claim their prize. Where prizes are to be supplied by post or courier, the shipment cost will be borne by Trendify Pty Ltd.
- Within 7 days of the draw the prizewinner’s name and State/Territory will be uploaded on the website http://blog.sewmucheasier.com/.
- A list of drawn prizes and names of the winners will be displayed at Trendify Pty Ltd’s registered office for 7 days after the draw date.
- Prizewinners may only claim their prize in accordance with this clause. Prizewinners must:
- claim their prize within 28 days of the date of the draw; and
- May only claim their prize by emailing Trendify Pty Ltd using the email address provided to Trendify Pty Ltd when entering the draw; and
- Must by way of email provide Trendify Pty Ltd with their full name, delivery address and phone number.
Trendify Pty Ltd shall not accept purported prize claims by phone, mail, facsimile, in person or any other means of communication other than an email sent from the address used to enter the draw.
- Where claimed, prizes will be sent to the winner no later than 28 days after the draw.
- If the prizewinner fails to claim their prize in accordance with clause 23, the prizewinner will be deemed to have forfeited their prize. Where this occurs and subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, Trendify Pty Ltd will on the date that is the expiry of 3 months following the original draw, redraw a new winner from the pool of original entrants. Where this occurs the new winner must comply with clause 23.
- Subject to necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities, if a winner of a prize is not readily identified, and reasonable efforts have unsuccessfully been made to identify the winner of the prize, Trendify will draw an additional Entrant’s name and substitute the additional Entrants name for the name of the winner of the prize.
- All advertising for the Competition conducted by audio or visual media shall state:
- Trendify’s name and address;
- Duration of the competition;
- Number of draws and the date, place and time for the draws;
- The date and method by which entrants will be advised of the results of the draw.
- The broadcast will direct entrants to where the terms and conditions of the lottery are to be found.
- Not withstanding the fact that the promotion may be advertised on Social Media services, including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Whatsapp, the Entrant acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Whatsapp or any other Social Media providers.
Use of Personal Information
- Use of an Entrants personal information is subject to these terms and conditions and Trendify Pty Ltd’s Privacy Statement which is available http://sewmucheasier.com/terms#privacy.
- Trendify Pty Ltd may disclose Entrants personal information to its contractors and agents for the purpose of conducting competitions.
Release and Indemnity
- All entrants release from and indemnify Trendify Pty Ltd and FaceBook against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Trendify Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in conjunction with the competition either during or after the competition.
- Trendify Pty Ltd is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption and communications failure or otherwise. Trendify Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any problems associated telephone communications, the internet, networks or lines, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Trendify Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the loss of the prize due to:
- incorrect or imprecise contact details provided by an entrant; or
- an entrant failing to inform Trendify Pty Ltd of a change to those contact details when they arise.
Trendify Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post. Trendify Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and prohibit further participation in its Competitions for:
- tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by Trendify Pty Ltd that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- tampering with the operation of the competition or website; or
- acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Trendify Pty Ltd, it may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities.
Permit Numbers: NSW: LTPM-16-01171