Janome 5300QDC Sewing Machine + The Ultimate Feet Set
Click to view larger images or other views or videos
Swipe for more. Tap to enlarge
Click to view larger images or other views or videos
Finally: an effortless Sewing Experience You Dream
In a Top-of-Range Machine you deserve
~ Now with Unbeatable BONUS Extras ~
Janome 5300 QDC Special Package
Computerised Sewing Machine & The Ultimate Presser Feet Set
Janome 5300 Quilter's Decor Computerised Sewing Machine
(aka Janome's Most Advanced Model in Mid-size Chassis)
- Janome 5300QDC
(Full Retail: $1,699.00)
- The Ultimate Presser Feet Set
- Standard Accessory Pack
- BONUS: Quilting Attachment Kit (Full Retail: $99.00)
- BONUS: Optic Magnifier Set (Full Retail: $99.00)
- BONUS: Extension Table
- BONUS: DVD
- 2 Year Warranty
- 60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Support Not Available From Other Online Sellers
If you're looking at this Janome sewing machine, chances are...
- You're after an excellent machine for quilting, but not too big
- You want a capable, versatile machine with a knee-lift that you can travel with
- You're looking for the BEST deal - the most amount of stitches, easiest to use, and excellent value - without going for a larger, bulkier model
looking for the BEST deal - the most amount of stitches, easiest to
use, and excellent value - without going to a larger, bulkier model
Feeling unsure because your last machine purchase was decades ago?
Don't be. Because you're not alone...
"I just received my Janome and I am so impressed!
The box arrived undamaged. All parts were present and easily identifiable using the owners manual. The DVD contains a quick users guide to the machine so one can start sewing within just minutes.
Threading the machine is easy as each step is numbered on the machine - there are just a few steps. Super easy!
The computer screen is VERY easy to use once you understand the few graphics. I practiced many of the stitches included with the machine. Each stitch will recommend a presser foot which is identified by the letter on the foot itself, so easy to get it all right!!!
I whizzed up a quilt top in two hours. The machine is quiet, the presser foot knee lifter is just brilliant and filling / replacing a bobbin has never been easier.
I look forward to do a lot of sewing! If you are a serious newbie like me, this is a great machine due to its simplicity, I'm going to enjoy the advanced quilting / stitching, heaps of accessories and so many cool stitches you can do on the machine."
- Deb, a Happy Customer
If you're Upgrading to a Modern Sewing Machine
That's Top of Range Within Your Space & Price Range
Look No Further - the 5300QDC is Your New Best Friend.
First of all... Congratulations on your decision to buy a brand new sewing machine!
Choosing the right machine will give you many hours of sewing pleasure, and it's important that you feel comfortable & happy that you've made the right choice.
But... I also know how daunting it can be to consider getting a sewing machine.
Because there are so many to choose from.... where to start? Fear not, and read on....
Is Janome 5300QDC for You?
You'd choose THIS over other models because...
- you like the knee-lift & auto thread cutter in a Skyline or Horizon, but only has room for a regular-size machine
- you love a big stitch selection including some lettering, but don't need an embroidery machine
- you want an easy-to-use, top quality machine that's great for quilting, but no too fuss about the throat size
- you plan to get the most out of your fancy new machine (this one comes with an Extension Table & DVD)
- you plan to invest in
good machine that won't need to be upgraded or replaced, but still need to fit
within your sewing space available
Sounds like YOU? Great!
Then Give the 5300QDC a Go.
Simply Add to Cart & she's all yours :-)
Here's a little bit of insider information...
Having worked for a decade or so behind the scene in the clothing industry, I was formally trained as a Fashion Designer - and later spent 10 years teaching others the joy of sewing. I like to share insider tricks, and I believe that you get what you pay for. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Of all the machines I've used over the years, Janome is My Favourite Domestic Sewing Brand By Far - in fact, the only brand I trust & recommend to everyone.
For 3 Good Reasons.
- Janome is one of only TWO sewing machine brands in the world still owned by the original founding family. They take quality control seriously.
- Janome parts are Always Available and Simple to Maintain.
- Janome makes machines that are
Easy to Use.
Unlike many other sewing machine brands - Janome makes ALL of their machines in their own factories. They don't contract out the manufacturing, and never cut corners just to save a buck.
That means you will always Enjoy Reliable Quality - no matter what your budget might be!
Add to Cart & Get Yours Now.
Your new Janome 5300 Quilter's Decor Computer (5300QDC for short) will provide an enjoyable sewing experience at your finger tips..... so you can fall in love with sewing - all over again!
Suddenly - your sewing just went up a whole new level.
Imagine how much better it'll be to get into your next sewing project and make the most out of your precious sewing moment - when Your new Janome sewing machine is there to help make everything look so professional, yet so easy to achieve.
I'm so sure you'll just love your new Janome 5300 QDC because others are absolutely thrilled with theirs!
"I did a lot of research before deciding on this Janome 5300QDC.
Since receiving it I have been using it almost daily. It's a beautiful piece of machinery. Very stable. The light is bright, automatic needle threader is so easy to use. The thread cutter feature is the best!!
I love the features and with the embroidery function. While the letters are small I have been able to make labels for each quilt. It's the best sewing machine I have owned and I have been quilting for several years.
If you are looking for a reliable sewing machine without all of the bells and whistles of a true embroidery machine or the bulk of the Horizon - buy this one."
- Linda, a Happy Customer
Simply Add to Cart Now.
Full of practical, easy-to-use functions,
Your New Janome 5300QDC will soon become your best friend.
Even though it does lettering - the Janome 5300 QDC is NOT an embroidery machine (which is complex and does commercial monogram you'd find on towels etc).
Instead, 5300QDC is a user-friendly top-of-the-range of Janome's Decor Computer range (the famous "DC Series") that's also made with quilter's needs in mind.
So if you make garments AND patchwork quilts - this model is an excellent all-rounder for you.
This easy-to-use machine is perfect for a passionate sewist - who may be new or experienced - wants the Best Value machine to accompany them for their creative journey, but not as heavily into fancy machine embroidery as, say, the Memory Craft fans.
While it may appear complex, it is intuitively designed with YOU in mind and it is an absolute joy to use - even comes with a bonus instruction DVD to show you how!
Better still - the 5300QDC comes with the most generous inclusions than other models: Keen Lifter, Optic Magnifier Set (20x, 40x, 60x), Quilting Attachment Kit, Extention Table, plus a Hard Cover.
Built to last with Rigid die-cast aluminium frame for stable sewing at high speeds, yet only weighs 6.9kg, you can easily take it to workshops and retreats - don't be surprised if your new 5300QDC happens to be the envy of everyone in class :-)
Just Add to Cart and You Can!
The Janome 5300QDC is your top-of-range computerised model offered at a fantastic value - without going into an oversize machine like Skyline!
- Your new 5300 QDC gives you a great selection of 300 + built-in stitches & 100 +
alphabet / characters - including 12 buttonhole styles!
- It comes with a convenient Automatic Thread Cutter - at a touch of a button, your thread is neatly cut for you at the end of each stitch - hands free. Brillant!
- Have too much on the go and need to sew hard and fast? No worries - go up to 820 spm (stitches per minute).
- Want to sew armholes and other fiddly bits? No worries - take off the flat-bed storage box and you have a handy free arm.
- Lots of Stretch Stitches - including a unique Elastic stitch - perfect for making garments you'd actually wear - with knit fabrics!
- This is a top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin drops in from above, with a see-through window.
- It has Adjustable Foot Pressure (6 levels) - you can adjust the amount of pressure to suit your fabric, whether you're sewing denim or chiffon!
- While we're on the subject of denim - there is a bar tack and darning stitch to repair your favourite jeans!
Love to sew knits?
You're covered with dedicated stitches such as knit, stretch &
super stertch stitches. There's even a stitch for attaching elastics!
- Thinking of taking up machine quilting? Easy. Us the darning foot for free-motion
quilting, or try a few fancy stitches for instant quilting design!
- More for the Quilters - Blanket Stitch for buttonhole applique & Feed Dog Lever to drop the feed dog for free-motion works - Quilts done in Half the Time!
- Also, you will LOVE the Bonus Extension Quilting Table too!
- Better still - there's a Bonus Quilting Attachement Kit so you can get
quilting, stright out of the box.
- Robust, yet Light Weight (6.9kg) - portable enough and practical for classes, this machine is made with real metal for a discerning sewist
- Hard Case to keep your valuable machine in clean & prestine condition - that means you can spend less time cleaning & more time sewing.
- Having trouble seeing where you sew? You'll love the Bonus Optic Magnifier
Set - choose from 20x, 40x, 60x to suit your comfort level. No more
eye strain :-)
- Including a Bonus Instruction DVD to help you get started - so you can enjoy your new fancy machine straight out of the box - stress free!
Add Yours to Cart Today.
Like all Janomes, the 5300QDC is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
All You Need to Do is Place Your Order.
How About having ALL the Essential Presser Feet for your Sewing Machine.... so you can tackle all sort of projects right away!
This Ultimate Presser Feet Set is the perfect partner for your 5300QDC.
As a Special Package Deal, Your Ultimate Feet Pack includes:
- Evenfeed Walking Foot (RRP $49.99)
- Adjustable Bias Binding Foot (RRP $39.99)
- Free-Motion Darning Foot (RRP $29.99)
- 1/4" Patchwork Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Adjustable Blind Hem Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Snap-On Roller Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Super Slim Zipper Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Open Toe Applique Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Ultra Glide Teflon Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Button Sewing Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Button Hole Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Gathering Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Narrow Hem Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Clear Zigzag / Applique Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Snap-On Cording Foot (RRP $29.99)
- Snap-On Pin Tuck Foot (RRP $29.99)
- BONUS 1: Low Shank Snap-on Foot Adaptor (RRP $19.99)
- BONUS 2: Sturdy 17-slot Container (RRP $19.99)
With all the tools at the ready, you will soon experience your sewing taken off to the next level - whether you're a novice in patchwork or an experience seamstress (see their individual listings for technical details).
Whether you are making a quilt, a dress, or a handbag, there will be times when you need to have specific tasks that require specialty presser feet.
When you try to do specific tasks like quilting, applique or inserting zippers WITHOUT the correct foot for the job, you will find:
- - A seemingly simple step takes forever to complete....
- - You end up unpicking because you're just NOT happy with how it turns out...
- - Worse of all, it's very likely that you could run out of fabric, or patience, or BOTH!
So, What's a Budding Seamstress to Do?
Experience the Differece for Yourself.
Did You Know.....
5300QDC is one of the few machines these days that gives you precise control of Foot Pressure Adjustment - to suit your fabric.
Let me explain...
Back in the days, when all sewing machines are mechanical, there was ALWAYS a dial where you could adjust foot pressure manually to suit your fabric.
The pressure adjustment sets the amount of pressure that the presser foot places on the fabric (try saying this line three times. Fast).
Your machine provides downward pressure on the presser foot, which holds the fabric between the feed dog and sewing machine foot itself.
Naturally, the amount of pressure required differs dramatically between sewing light weight sheer fabric and multiple layers of denim.
That means having manual adjustment is really useful when you use a wide variety of fabric in different weight and texture.
One example is when working with knits or slippery fabrics, as it reduces the "pull" on the top layer of fabric. You'll find that you have more even seams.
Why is this important?
Using the incorrect pressure setting can drastically affect the end result; it can create problems such as skipped, uneven or irregular stitches, fabric puckers or the machine not feeding the fabric properly.
Having said that, you can ALWAYS use a walking foot, roller foot, or Teflon foot to solve any of the above - so you can still sew evenly and smoothly with perfect stitches and pucker-free if your machine does NOT have adjustable foot pressure (most modern machines don't).
So, when do you make adjustment to the Foot Pressure?
- If you find your fabric slips when the presser foot is down, you need to increase the pressure on the presser foot.
- If the fabric is held so tightly that the feed dog is unable to move the fabric, decrease the amount of pressure on the presser foot.
When it comes to fabric and how it reacts to sewing there is no exact science or magic fool-proof formula.
So when in doubt, Try it Out!
Why Not Order Yours Now.
- A Versatile, Feature-Packed Premium Computerised model to take your sewing to the next level - whether you have a new found passion for sewing or looking for an upgrade.
- Easy stitch selection touch pad with LCD screen and easy-to-use buttons at the touch of your finger tips.
- All the functions you want - and more. Why settle for less when you can have it all?
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm
Automatic Thread Cutter
for hands-free thread cutting - just like the BEST industrial machines!
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Super Smooth Feeding - with Janome's Trade Mark 7-piece Superior Plus Feed System (SFS+)
- Auto Threading Function - hate threading needles? This handy gadget means no more squinting and eye strains!
- One-Touch Needle Up / Down Position - gain precise control and create perfect mitre corners and intricate curves.
- Stop / Start Button - a unique feature that allows you to sew without the foot pedal. Perfect for those with injuries / disabilities, or simply wanted to do without another thing to plug in.
- Memorised Needle Up / Down Setting - to help you sew smoothly with precision without having to manually move the hand wheel to change needle position constantly.
- Auto Lock / Reverse Stitch - at a touch, you can secure each and every seam with ease!
- Built-In One-Step Buttonholes (12 different styles) - creating professional results have never been so easy!
- Fast & Simple to Thread-up - Never cringe again when you need to use different colour threads!
- Drop-In Bobbin System - makes changing bobbin super simple and runs jam-proof with Janome's famous magnetic system.
- Customised Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - 6 levels to handle all types and weights of fabric perfectly - from denim to chiffon.
- 300 Built-in Utility and Decorative Stitches + 100 Alphabet - best value ever in a mid-range machine!
- Program stitch combinations of up to 50 patterns into built-in
- Option for mirror editing to create your perfect design layout!
- 12 Automatic One Step Buttonholes
- Super Smooth Feeding of materials - the 7- Piece Feed Dog System gives you smooth, snag-free sewing.
- Sew like a professional with Even Seam Allowances - various measurements are all engraved on the plate for you, with both inches & millimetres
- Built-in light source (LED) so you can see what you're sewing!
- Light Weight (ideal for attending classes or social groups) - around 6.9 kgs, grab it by the handle and take your sewing with you wherever you go!
- Removeable Flat-Bed - lets you sew "free arm", perfect for fiddly bits like sleeves and armholes.
- Hidden Storage - provides a handy place to pop your feet, bobbins and tools between use. Keeping your sewing area neat, and no more hunting around in your sewing baskets!
- Hard Cover to protect your machine - so you get more years out of it and can easily take it to classes or a friends place.
- Stylish European Design, with exquisite finishes not previously seen in a sewing machine!
- BONUS: Set of Three Optic Magnifiers - so you can sew in comfort with full confidence!
- BONUS: your very own Quilting Attachments
Kit - this has never been done before. Enjoy!
- BONUS: comprehensive instruction DVD to help you get the most out of your investment
- BONUS: a Full Size Extension Table to accomodate larger projects - perfect for quilters!
Grab One While Stock Lasts - Don't Miss Out!
So Put In Your Order Now... Because You Don't Want to Miss Out!
Did You Know.....
5300QDC is a Quilter & Dressmaker's Favourite Because...
You'll love these FOUR extra things!
- Handy 3-pieces set of Optic Magnifier - helps you see where you need
- The Quilting Attachemnt Kit - wich includes a Walking Foot & More
- Your very own Large Extension Table - perfect for quilts &
- An ergonomic detachable Knee Lifter - to keep both your hands
1. Optic Magnifier Set
Normally an extra that you'd need to order separately, your new 5300QDC comes with its own set of detachable magnifying glass that simply clips on the machine.
Enjoy better visibility in the exact spot where you need the most, so that you can sew to your hearts content with full comfidence - because you'll be able to see precisely where the needle hits the fabric.
Better still, there's a choice of three lenses: 20 / 40 /60. With actual magnifications being 1.2x / 1.4x / 1.6x you can choose your own level of comfort!
2. Quilting Attachment Kit
This is one of those essential kits for those who want to do patchwirk / quilting, though not limited to just that - because these feet will make dressmaking and embellishment much easier.
Perfectly made to suit your new 5300, this kit contains:
Easy - Simply Add One to Cart Now.
The new Janome 5300QDC gives you all of the BEST features in a user-friendly machine ...... without breaking the bank!
The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) on Janome Australia website is $1,699.00 - but you don't need to pay that much when you shop with us!
Hurry & Order Yours - Sale Ends Soon.
And, Don't Forget - this package include The Ultimate Presser Feet Set (RRP $299.00) . How good is that?!
Wondering What Else you get with the machine?
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Zig Zag / All Purpose Foot A - if there is ONE foot you need, it'd be this one.
- Over-edge Foot C with brush - this foot also finishes raw edges but the brush clears away the lint as you sew. Good for fraying materials.
- Zipper Foot E - so you can sew zips with professional results!
- Satin Stitch Foot F - perfect for applique & embroidery.
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2* - commonly known as the " Open Toe Applique Foot" or "Custom Craft Foot" - part of the Quilting Attachemnt Kit.
- Blind Hem Foot G - never pay for alterations again if your pants or skirts are too long.
Overcast Foot M - this is your solution to
finish raw edges in place of overlocking.
- 1/4" seam foot O* - helps you stay precise with seam allowance. Essential for patchwork piecing - part of the Quilting Attachemnt Kit.
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R - makes buttonholes a breeze and no measurement required!
- Open Toe Darning Foot* - also known as "Free-Motion Quilting Foot" - this is part of the Quilting Attachemnt Kit.
- Even Feed Walking Foot (Open Toe)* - this is essential for quilting - part of the Quilting Attachemnt Kit.
- Quilting Guide* - use in conjuction with the walking foot, makes quilting paralelle lines easy. This is part of the Quilting Attachemnt Kit.
- Cloth Guide with Screws* - a handy detachable guide to line up with the fabric edge for precise stitch palcements. Part of the Quilting Attachemnt Kit.
- Quick Reference Stitch Chart + Chart
Holder - to help you get the most out of 300+ stitches at one quick glance!
- Bobbin x 4 - fill 'em up and have 'em ready to go! (only 3 shown in photo, the 4th is in the machine)
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener - handy to have around.
- Needle Set so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Lint Brush - makes cleaning easy.
- Screwdriver - compact size, perfect for this machine.
Additional Spool Pin - in case you need a second spool of thread.
- Spool Holder x 2 (Large) - to keep you thread in place (one shown in photo, 2nd one on machine).
- Spool Holder x 2 (Small) - perfect for embroidery when your spools are smaller.
- Instruction Book - so you and your new machine can get to know each other :-)
- Instructional DVD - enjoy expert tuition on your finger tips, 24 / 7!
- Foot Control - lets you drive the machine just like driving a car :-)
- Power Cord - in Australian plug
- Hard Cover to keep your machine in top-nic and dust-free!
- BONUS: a set of Optic Magnifiers with three lenses (20x, 40x, 60x). Sew with clarity & confidence!
- BONUS: a Quilting Attachment Kit - best value for quilters (components listed above, marked with the *)
- BONUS: a Knee Lifter to free up both your hands. Better ergonomics, better efficiency. More time to enjoy sewing :-)
- BONUS: a Full Size Extension Table to accomodate larger projects - perfect for quilters!
Add Yours to Cart Now.
And Remember, you simply can't have too many feet for your machine.
Check Out the BONUS Extras ......
Just imagine the troubles you will save by having all the essential feet at your finger tips before you start your project........ Never have to track them down when you're in the middle of sewing!
And there is a perfect box to keep your tools of the trade tidy and protected....
As a savvy seamstress, you will instantly recognise the value of grabbing this package deal, because if you need to purchase them individually, they will cost you much more!
So let's take a look in detail again. Here is what you get:
|What You Get||Normal Price||Ultimate Set|
|Even Feed / Walking Foot||$ 49.99||Included|
|Bias Binding Foot||$ 39.99||Included|
|Darning / Embroidery Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|1/4" Patchwork Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Adjustable Blind Hem Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Snap-On Roller Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Super Slim Zipper Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Open Toe Applique Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Ultra Glide Teflon Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Button Sewing Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Button Hole Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Gathering Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Narrow Hem Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Clear Zig Zag Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Snap-On Cording Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Snap-On Pin Tuck Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
Low Shank Foot Adaptor
Sturdy 17-Slot Container
Not All Sewing Machines Are Made Equal...
Even the most basic Janome has been built solidly and designed to last.
Take a peek: an X-Ray view if you will. The photos here show a Janome JR1012 with a see-through exterior.
You can easily see - inside every Janome there is REAL metal (aluminium die-cast to be exact) that can be found in even the most inexpensive, entry level Janome.
The die-cast aluminium frame in a Janome provides the strength and stability required for the precise action of the sewing machine needle and mechanism.
The exterior is just that - a shell - and not part of the structure of the machine.
Unfortunately there are other brands of sewing machine on the market in Australia right now that have no internal frame (let along metal). It means the components are merely attached to the outer plastic shell of the machine. There is simply not enough rigidity for high speed movements!
With Janome, there is always inner structrual support which means your sewing machine performs better, and it lasts longer. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Add Yours to Cart Now.
Still not sure?
Here's what one (of many) happy customers had to say after purchasing their Janome:
"Finally replaced my 30 year old machine and got the 5300QDC. This machine is a game changer and I love all the extra bits that came with it.
I was pleansently surprised to say that my favourite function is the auto thread cutter. Definitely worth the price tag! The threader is the next feature I like though it took some getting used to.
I've been having fun with the lettering though the on/off button freaks me out a bit so I still use the foot pedal. I'm yet to try all of the fancy stitches but I'll get around to them soon enough.
Overall, I love my sweet little Janome. It’s light, quiet, responsive. Everything I wanted from a big machine, packed into a normal size machine."
- Kylie, a Happy Customer
We have been fortunate enough to source a few of these excellent machines for Our Customers....
Be Sure Get Yours Now While Stocks Last!
Your Machine is Well Protected for Safe Travel.....
So when you open the box, your will find the new Janome 5300QDC nice and snug inside its own foam cut-out.
I always make sure that my customers keep these foam cut-outs along with the box it came in - just in case you need to move house or put your machine into storage.
Also, in the highly unlikely event where you may need to send the machine back to us for a any reason, the machine will need to reach us in all of its original package, because we cannot be responsible for any damage incurred in transit.
The best way to ensure safe travel for your machine is to simply KEEP every bit of the packaging and put them back inside the box, then just store the box out of the way. Easy!
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
What's the Difference between "Top Loading" and "Front Loading" machines?
Whether a sewing machine is referred to as "top-loading" or "front-loading" it is the bobbin position that tells them apart.
A "Top Loading" machine has a "drop-in" bobbin, where the bobbin goes in from the top, directly underneath your needle and presser foot. The lid is usually clear so you can see the bobbin.
This type of mechanism is called "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook", where the bobbin is driven by the machine to go round and round in full circle movements. Horizontal refers to the bobbin position - it sits horizontally in your machine and faces up.
A "Front Loading" machine has a different spot for your bobbin. It is hidden behind the storage box, inside a trap door. You cannot see the bobbin at all until you open the trap door - and then you will see a metal bobbin case, which is removable. You filled bobbin goes inside this metal case.
This type of mechanism is called "Vertical Oscillating Hook", where the bobbin goes side to side instead of completing a circle. The bobbin stays vertical inside the bobbin case.
What does "Low Shank" and "High Shank" mean?
It means "shank height" or "shank size".
Most domestic machines have LOW shanks. Just to give you an idea, we sell about 10 low shank presser feet to ONE high shank foot.
That means if you don't know what sort of shank your machine has, it's probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally "fancy" embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is.
Which one is 5300 QDC?
The 5300 is a "Top-Loading" machine, and uses "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook" mechanism. It has LOW shank.
Can I buy other presser feet?
Sure! Please see individual listing in our store for details.
While this machine comes with some feet already, you have a BONUS Extra: The Ultimate Presser Feet Set. This is a special package from us (and NOT Janome branded).
That means while Janome Australia did not include many specialty foot in the box, you're pretty well covered, because of the bonus feet set package!
Where Do I Go For Regular Service Or To Purchase Parts and Accessories?
Janome Japan has been manufacturing some of the BEST machines since 1921. Because of their popularity and reliability any issues with service or parts are easy and cheap to solve.
We also supply other feet and attachments to suit - please check their individual listings in our store for details.
All spare parts and additional accessories are available from any mechanic who looks after Janome.
Just let them know it is a "Top Loading" Janome Machine with "Low Shank". They will also be able to service your machine regularly, so you can easily keep your machine working at optimal condition.
From my experience, my Janome has been like a Toyota car - always reliable, simple to operate, easy to buy parts and cheap to service. What else could you ask for in a sewing machine?
Wondering about Warranty?
In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we've got you covered.
Keep read on below for more details...
Sounds Good - but why wouldn't I buy directly from Janome?
Here's something most people didn't know: Janome Australia doesn't deal directly with the public. Neither does Janome USA or Janome UK.
Actually, the authentic Janome website won't let you place orders. You can find all sorts of information there, but you won't find an "Add to Cart" button if you're looking at the real deal.
In case you come across any website with "Janome" in the name that you could buy from - chances are, you've found someone who'd like you to think that you're dealing directly with Janome Australia themselves. Which isn't the case.
Think about it for a second: when someone is prepared to hide the truth about who they really are, what else might they be hiding?
Why should I shop with you over a dealer with a brick-and-mortar shop?
Yes, it is true that we ARE an online store. We do not have a physical shop front.
That means we take online shopping seriously - because this is ALL we do. This is our life's work and we are 100% commited to look after YOU.
Not having a physical shop front means YOU have our undivided attention.
When you shop with us, there will be no distractions, no other customers to fight over, no waiting in line just to ask a question. It's just you, the products you want, and really detailed description plus heaps of photos (that we take ourselves) to make sure that you know exactly what you are ordering. That's our way of making shopping (and sewing) easier for you!
Instead of worrying about rents, keeping up appearances, and going into price-war with other dealers, our sole focus in on how we can make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Because life to too short for poor services and you deserve the BEST - afterall, shopping and sewing should be fun. Right?
Me Too. Let's Place Your Order Now.
I would like to buy more than one. Can you do a better deal?
Absolutely. Group purchases and wholesale enquiries welcome.
Our clients include small business owners in dressmaking / tailoring or alteration, group and schools, as well as craft enthusiast / artisans who sell their creations for additional income.
Email us if you want to purchase more than one, or simply make us an offer..... you might be pleasantly surprised!
Is there a phone number so I could speak to someone?
Sure. We will provide you with a direct contact number as soon as you send us an email.
Shelley and the Sew Much Easier team are always happy to answer any question, technical information, pricing or anything else you wish to know!
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Great Janome NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Check Out What Other Happy Janome 5300 QDC Owners Say About Their Machine...
"I originally wanted a machine that had a AcuFeed / dual feed system, though all of them are more expensive and take up so much room.
Admittedly, I was having a bit of buyer's remorse when this arrived (I wasstill thinking about the big machines).
But after watching the video and reading the manual, I began to sew. And I haven't stopped.
This wonderful sewing machine kept up with me. I appliqued all day at first, the next day I spelled out phrases and words with the beautiful alphabet and I also played with the decorative stitches. All were beautiful.
But most importanly, I wanted a heavy duty machine to quilt with and this one did exacly that. So far I have made three baby quilts, two lap quilts and have another two almost finished. I LOVE THIS MACHINE.
I am so glad it is solid without the bulk , doesn't waddle on the table, not easily tippable (like my friends BROTHER) and it is quiet.
I know it may not look as impressive as one of the large throat AcuFeed but don't let it stop you from owning this wonderful machine. I'd recommend it to beginner and experienced sewers."
- Dorothy, a Happy Customer
"This machine is AMAZING! I made a shirt for my son. The stitches are perfect. The auto knot and thread cutting feature work well. The buttonholes are simple, and come out beautiful. The owners manual is easy to read and explains the stitches well. The DVD is comprehensive and goes into great details.
I also tried free-motion quilting with the quilt accessory kit included. I am just learning to free-motion quilt, and this machine gave me very professional looking results. There is not one thing that I don't love about this machine and it is worth every penny."
- Helen, a Happy Customer
"Great sewing machine!
I bought this for my wife to replace her Bernina which is over 30 years old and has been well used. She is very excited & happy to have it because she is a full time quilter now that she’s retired.
The machine does everything her old Bernina did and so much more. I commented how quiet it is compared to her Bernina, very smooth.."
- Frank, a Happy Customer
"I've never owned a computerised sewing machine before, so I was a tad apprehensive, though it turn out I needn't worry.
This machine is so easy to use, I love it! I love everything about it, but a few things that are especially nice are the top loading bobbin, needle threader (easy to use), start and stop button which eliminates the need for a foot control if you prefer, light enough yet solid (I have to set up each time I sew and this machine is so easy to move around, love that).
Would highly recommend this machine and all the tools that come with it - absolutely amazing value!!"
- Bronwyn, a Happy Customer
"My beloved old Memory Craft 4000 finally gave out after 25 years though I'm finding all of the new Memory Craft model too big (for my old Horn cabinet) and too expensive.
So I've decided on the Janome 5300QDC and I am in love. Came with the quilting bonus bundle (walking foot, darning foot, extension table, etc) and I am back making quilts.
Quiet motor, easy to change feet, hard cover, drop feed dog, ability to set the needle precisely where you want, 300 different stitches, including all important eyelet, and one feature not on my old machine, automatic thread cutting.
Janome, you outdid yourself with this one, I'm so grateful."
- Katherine, a Happy Customer
"I wanted a smaller machine I could use for traveling but that also had a lot of the features I’m used to. I already have (and love) the memory craft 6700 but it’s way too heavy to travel with.
So far I’m very impressed with this machine, it pretty much does everything I could possibly want to do and much more. I’m an experienced dressmaker but new to quilting. This also comes with heaps of quilter's accessories that you must have if you’re going to make patchwork quilts.
It sews quietly and is a very well made machine. It has lots of goodies that the higher end machines have. The automatic needle threader, the thread cutter, the knee lifter, the programmable up/down needle position plus the bonus magnifier set and quilting table just adds so much to an already great deal. I LOVE this machine!"
- Annette, a Happy Customer
This machine is ideal for:
- beginners who want to learn how to sew,
- aspiring young designers and stylists,
- parents who want to make a few things for their kids,
- experienced sewing experts upgrading to a new machine,
- teaching facilities,
- dressmaking / tailoring professionals,
- quilters / patchworkers needing to finish raw edges for pre-washing,
- textiles artists,
- and other creative individuals.....
If any of these sounds like you....
..... then the team here at SewMuchEasier are ready and waiting to get your Janome sewing machine on its way to you, delivered anywhere in Australia!
In a few short days your parcel will arrive....
When you open it up you'll find your new Janome 5300QDC safely tucked inside, ready to go.
Plug it in and hear it purr happily as you test drive the various stitches....
Imagine the sewing creation you can wizz up, so quickly and easily....
All you need to do to make it happen is...
Does this product come with Warranty?
We serve thousand of happy sewists across Australia - many continue to shop with us over the years - because they know we take care of our customers in time of need.
When you shop with us, you can Enjoy a Two-Year, Back-to-Base Warranty covers all Manufacturing Faults - equivalent or better than other brick-and-mortar shops.
This runs in conjunction with Janome Australia's Own Manufacturer's 12 months mechanical / 5 year electrical* warranty which applies to every machine they make.
Because your peace of mind is important to us.
When You purchase from us, You are automatically under OUR warranty.
No need to send warranty cards back - We will simply keep your details on file and contact you from time to time just to make sure you're happy.
The warranty is a return to base warranty, so in the unlikely event your machine needs repair from manufacturing faults, simply return it to us, covering postage from your end.
You need to hold on to the original box with ALL internal packaging to ensure safe travel - so that your machine is well-protected if and when you ever need to send it anywhere.
We cannot accept COD or unpaid deliveries.
We take care of the repair AND courier it back to you for FREE.
This is a REPAIR warranty. And the actual repair work will be carried out by a Janome Authorised Repairer (who also looks after Elna). If your machine is declred unrepairable by the repairer then we reserve the right to either replace your machine or give you a refund of your purchase price excluding delivery costs. Please see our terms for full details.
We count on you to help us look after you.
As with all warranties, a few reasonable conditions do apply.
Please read on:
Damage caused by neglect or misuse of the product is not covered. This includes using the item outside it's recommended limits, or not adhering to the recommended usage guidelines contained within the product user guidelines contained withing the product user guide.
Wear-and-Tear or Expendable parts are not covered. Including but not limited to things like needles, belts, springs, light bulbs, bobbins, bobbin cases, thread cutters, needle threaders and needle plates that will need replacement from time to time. *The 5 year electrical warranty covers computerised components which isn't present in all models.*
Approval to return your machine to us under warranty must be granted before you send it because we need to know what the issue is in order to work out the best solution for you.
Refer to our full terms and conditions for more details on this warranty.
When you buy from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
At any stage if you have a question, all you need to do is contact us via email and we will respond to you promptly and courteously.
We Are Here for You
We will always do our best to resolve any concerns with a positive outcome.
Want to Know Who We Are
Click Here to Learn More About Us...
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Fantastic Deal NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Still Not Sure? That's Okay.
We understand. Because sometimes it's hard to know if you really want something, right?
Especially when shopping online!
That's why we provide 60 Day Money Back Easy Returns* to support you.
Because we know sewing - but You Know Best :-)
~ 60 Day ~
100% Money Back Guarantee...
Your purchase from us comes with our 60-Day Easy Returns option!*
In the unlikely event if it doesn't work for you in any way, simply contact us. You have sixty (60) days to try things out.
There's no rush. Take your time.
Beacuse we want you to have plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you're enjoying what you've chosen!
If you're not 100% happy - simply let us know and return the item in brand new condition, including all original packaging intact.
We will send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Worries!
Simply Add to Cart Now.
* Looking for the fine print? Check our terms & conditions for details*
Shopping Online is Secure with us!
Just so we can get your item to you ASAP, we ask that you complete payment within 5 working days from committing to buy.
Please let us know by email if you would like to make other arrangements, such as waiting to purchasing other items for combined postage or waiting for pay day.
NOTE: Please use your name with a post code as Bank Reference when making payment. If you have an order reference starting with "N", you can use that one.
IMPORTANT: Because your order is processed promptly once funds are cleared, there won’t be time to make changes to shipping details, So When You Complete Checkout please help us by double checking we have the following:
- Correct Physical Address. Most of the time PO Box is fine, though we may ask you for a physical address if we end up using a courier instead of Aust Post.
- Phone Number for the delivery driver.
- Any Special Delivery Instructions.
Now, Let's Get Your Order On Its Way To You!
How long will it take to receive my order?
All fully paid orders placed by 5pm Monday to Thursday will be processed overnight and ready to send by our warehouse - normally the next day or following business day.
Orders placed on Friday and Weekends will be processed on Sunday night - because our warehouse operates Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
Once it leaves our warehouse, the actual time frame is up to the delivery services. This can vary depending on your location and road conditions.
Any delivery time estimates shown are estimates only - so please use it as a guide line.
You'll receive a few email updates from our system as your order progresses, so please stay tuned on these!
How will my order be sent?
We use a dispatch system that works out the most efficient way to send your order.
This way the postage works out fair and reasonable, and your parcel reaches you quickly as well - because we know you can't wait!
In general, larger items tend to be delivered by couriers, while small items tend to go by Aust Post.
How is my postage calculated?
Depending on weight and dimension, some times we are able to do Flat Rate across Australia, so the postage is the same no matter where you are.
Other times we use the Built-in Calculated system provided by Aust Post, and your postage is calculated based on YOUR location.
Can I get it delivered to my P.O. Box?
Depends on the item (and its dimensions), because Aust Post have size restrictions and couriers are NOT allowed to deliver to a P.O. Box.
Please check with us when in doubt.
If you have nominated a P.O. box, and the item is within Aust Post size, then it will go by Aust Post. Most of the time, this is the case.
When your item is too big, or being sent directly from our supplier, then we need you to provide a physical address so we can send a courier.
Can I get my order sent to a different delivery address?
Your sure can!
When you check out, you can choose to ship your order to your billing address or a different address.
Simply choose the second option, and then fill in the shipping address of where you want you parcel sent.
Please double check we have Your Correct Address so your order can find its way to you!
What if courier services are not available in my area?
Some locations are outside of courier services....
In these cases we CAN arrange for your order to be deliverd to your local post office.
But please provide us with a street address (street number & name) - even if it is the only Post Office in town - as if it is an office address.
A phone number would help too - this will avoid delays.
What if I need my order urgently?
No worries, we will do our best. Just let us know.
Please give us as much notice as possible - especially for special occasions like birthdays!
In most cases, we CAN arrange an upgrade from Regular Post to Express Post for a little extra.
Please contact us first so we can update your invoice to show the correct amount.
Do you offer combine shipping?
I want to order more than one item...
Sure! Please "Add to Cart" for all the items you want and let the system work it out for you.
If you're unsure, let us know. A quick message is all we need.
Can I pick up my order?
No. Sorry - unless you're picking up furniture directly from our supplier.
Because most of our items are located in a commercial warehouse - with NO public acess.
There is no shop front - because that's how we can pass on the savings to you!
Some useful things you might want to know:
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
- All items we sell are Stored in a Clean and Smoke Free Environment so You can Rest Asured they will be In Top Condition when they arrive at your place.
- Packaging & Sending - All your items will be packed well and we do everything we can to make sure you package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with your package, please contact us via email. We do our best to resolve any concerns.
- Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent to you promptly once payment is cleared. In most cases it will be dispatched the next business day.
- Packaging Materials - We endeavour to support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging materials whenever possible. Brand names on packaging material may not necessarily match the content.
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
The Courier Needs Your Phone Number
When you're completing check-out please make sure your best day time phone number is included - because the courier requires a phone number.
Generally they may never ring you - and they tend to just turn up anyway. But their office needs to have your phone number on file for "just-in-case".
If you have any special delivery instructions, please let us know.
It is best to providing these details by sending us a quick message - this means your parcel will be dispatched to you faster.
Because we're here for you.
and your sewing needs.
Sew Much Easier is founded by a sewists, for fellow sewist :-)
We're a surprisingly small team that put a great deal of thoughts into what we do and how we do it. We stock only a handful of curated sewing goodies - each one carefully hand picked and tested ourselves.
Everything we stock only make it to our online store if we absolutlely LOVE them - for our own sewing. Because we're only interested in handing over what YOU would be happy with.
Hi, I'm Shelley.
I confess that I'm a fabric addict. And I love nothing more than geeking out over the ins-and-outs of sewing machines - and all the bits that come with it. Presser feet are my specialty :-)
I've been sharing my passion of sewing all my life - with a career in fashion design and patchwork teaching - and now I serve fellow sewist everywhere by delivering sewing goodies to your door. And that's only the beginning.
Long after your first purchase - whether it's a sewing machine, dressmakers dummy, or some bobbins - we'll be there to celebrate your joy in the simple act of making something by hand.
Simply drop us a line and...
we'll be there whenever you need help. Any time.
P.S. I know you're a savvy shooper. And you understand the value of Buy Well, Buy Once.
Because you want to be 100% confident in the quality of your purchase, so that you can be 100% confident in your sewing!
I'd like to make sure You are 100% Happy - so take your time, take a couple of months - get to know your sewing goodies from us.
And in case you change your mind - No Worries. Because shopping online should be stress-free!
Give it a Go Today. You'll be glad you did. So, Go Ahead!
P.P.S. Join Thousands of Happy Sewists Australia-wide, and be part of our caring creative community. Contact me (Shelley) any time for technical advice or anything sewing related.
Stay in touch - I'm here for you :-)
Last but Not Least...
Remember to send me a photo.
Because I'd LOVE to see Your Work!
Where Are We?
While Melbourne is our home, most of our goodies are kept in a commercial warehouse in Sydney. They aren't open to the public and there's NO shop front.
That means for most items...
We are Not Able to Offer Pick Up.
Instead we provide fast & low cost delivery to your door :-)
The Only Exception is for Furniture - pick up can be arranged from the supplier directly.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to Call 1300 88 11 59
or Send Us a Message anytime.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours and during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.
In case the phone line is busy - please leave a clear message with your contact number (including area code) and we'll call you back. Cheers!
Quick DeliveryBy: Helen on 3 January 2022
Hello Shelley, Yes I received the sewing machine much quicker than I thought it would be. Thank you. Unfortunately I fell off a ladder the day I got the machine and I haven’t been able to do anything much as I’ve have vertigo ever since. It’s getting better so I’m hoping I’ll be able to do things in a week or so. At least I can go on my computer now, as long as I don’t move my head around too fast. Regards Helen(5)
Wow and wow!By: Lesley on 7 December 2021
I spoilt myself and bought the Janome 5300QDC. Wow! I love this machine. It is quiet, smooth and easy to use. I love quilting and the 1/4 inch foot makes sewing a 1/4 inch seam so easy. I wouldn't have thought I could get this excited by a sewing machine but I am. There are many many stitches to choose from and even embroidering names is easy.(5)
Great value, great machine.By: debbiecallaghan on 11 July 2021
Loving my new Janome 5300QDC so far. I wanted more than just a basic machine.So much it can do. Adding little touches with the embroidery stitches is great. User friendly so far. Learning new things every time I use it. I’ve just become a grandma , so making lots of baby things.Love it.(5)
Love my new machine!By: Deborah Callaghan on 27 June 2021
Hi Shelley, Thank you for the prompt processing and delivery of my new 5300QDC sewing machine. I love it. Having fun learning what it can do. Debbie(5)
So happyBy: Catherine on 25 June 2021
Thank you Shelley for your time and advice with helping me choose my new machine. I received my order incredibly quickly and am now having so much fun exploring all the features of this beautiful machine. You are absolutely wonderful and I’m so thrilled that I found your store. I will buy from you again without doubt.(5)
We highly recommend Sew Much EasierBy: Tony on 19 May 2021
Fantastic service and so much helpful advice. The order process is very simple and secure with the machine being received in fantastic condition, within a reasonable timeframe. I am very impressed with the level of service and assistance delivered by Sew Much Easier as I knew very little about sewing machines and was purchasing this for my wife. We are very happy with the machine and bonus accessories received. We highly recommend Sew Much Easier to anyone looking to purchase a quality machine at a great price, along with fantastic service.(5)
Love your customer serviceBy: Stephanie Banko on 29 March 2021
Hi Shelley, Thanks for following up on my purchase. My new sewing machine arrived safely only a few days after my order with the bonus shortly thereafter. Thanks for your prompt shipment. I am very happy with this machine although I am still getting to know all the settings (too many options, haha) but that’s hopefully just a matter of time and practice. Love your customer service. Take care. Stephanie(5)