Janome DC2150 Sewing Machine + 15-Piece Presser Feet Set
Fact: If you plan to Learn sewing...
Start with an
Easy Machine +
To Build your
+ Still Within
Janome DC2150 Special Package
Computerised Sewing Machine & Complete Presser Feet Set
Janome DC2150 Sewing Machine
- 15-Piece Presser Feet Set
- Standard Accessory Pack with your sewing machine
2 -Year Warranty for the machine
- 60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Support Not Available From Other Online Sellers
If you're looking at this Janome sewing machine, chances are...
- You're a beginner who want the easiest machine to learn on
- You want a computerised machine within budget
- You need a light weight, inexpensive machine to take to class
- You're after better value than
just a sewing machine
Feeling unsure because you've never owned a sewing machine before?
Don't be. Because you're not alone...
"I am 42 years of age and have never sewn in my Life!!
Sick of purchasing my horse gear, I hunted for the 100's of machines on the market, I ended up choosing the DC2150.
Never imagined this machine would be that easy. Instructions are readable. Love the no use of foot pedal and love the needle threader.
I have already mastered making tail bags out of lycra. Next onto hay bags and day rugs.
Fast and super easy. Anyone if you are looking for a machine, this one is brilliant. love it, i sew everyday. Fun fun fun! Thankyou."
Deanne W from Elimbah, QLD 4516
Finally... an Affordable Computerised Sewing Machine
Designed for Absolute Beginners at the RIGHT Price,
It'll Get You Started with Minimum Spending!
First of all... Congratulations on your decision to buy a brand new sewing machine!
Choosing the right machine will give you many hours of sewing pleasure, and it's important that you feel comfortable & happy that you've made the right choice.
But... I also know how daunting it can be to consider getting a sewing machine.
Because there are so many to choose from.... where to start? Fear not, and read on....
Is Janome DC2150 for You?
You'd choose THIS over other models because...
- you want a new computerised sewing machine in modern design - and
still within budget
- you are new to sewing and unsure how you'd go - so you're trying to find a simple machine that's easy to learn
- your "main" machine is too heavy for travelling - and you want a light-weight, inexpensive machine to take on the road
- you're after a first machine for a young sewist. You need this to be the most user-friendly model to make the learning
curve easy, yet interesting enough to keep them sewing
Sounds like YOU. Right...?
Then Give the DC2150 a Go.
Simply Add to Cart & she's all yours :-)
Here's a little bit of insider information...
Having worked for a decade or so behind the scene in the clothing industry, I was formally trained as a Fashion Designer - and later spent 10 years teaching others the joy of sewing. I like to share insider tricks, and I believe that you get what you pay for. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Of all the machines I've used over the years, Janome is My Favourite Domestic Sewing Brand By Far - in fact, the only brand I trust & recommend to everyone.
For 3 Good Reasons.
- Janome is one of only TWO sewing machine brands in the world still owned by the original founding family. They take quality control seriously.
- Janome parts are Always Available and Simple to Maintain.
- Janome makes machines that are
Easy to Use.
Unlike many other sewing machine brands - Janome makes ALL of their machines in their own factories. They don't contract out the manufacturing, and never cut corners just to save a buck.
That means you will always Enjoy Reliable Quality - no matter what your budget might be!
Add to Cart & Get Yours Now.
Your new Janome DC2150 will provide an enjoyable sewinging experience at your finger tips..... so you can get started with minimal effort and fall in love with sewing while growing your skills!
Imagine how much easier it'll be to get into your new sewing project - when Your new Janome sewing machine is there to help make everything look so professional, yet so easy to achieve.
I'm so sure you'll just love your new Janome DC2150 because of all the wonderful feedback and emails from other customers who are absolutely thrilled with theirs!
"My new DC2150 is a nifty, lightweight machine. It is the budget end of the popular DC series.
I bought this because my sister-in-law had the DC2050 (which is the previous version of mine). The two machines are identical in functions with a few exceptions.
The main differences are in materials of some parts. Mine has a metal ankle thing while the DC2050 had a plastic one. Same goes with the bobbin winder (not that you'd really notice). And mine has a hard case instead of a soft cover. The rest are the same as far as I can tell.
The machine works great and has all the other important features I like in sewing: sewing speed controller, needle up/down, foot free stitching, built-in threading, LCD scrreen, and a wide range of stitches to have lots of fun with. Excellent buy."
- Irene, a Happy Customer
Full of practical, user-friendly functions,
Your New Janome DC2150 is the NEW version of our popular DC2050.
Your New Janome DC2150 is a top quality entry level computerised model offered at a fantastic price. What you get is a user-friendly computerised machine . With some fancy features as well!
Entry-Level Computerised model, your new DC2150 is capable of gives you
50 built-in stitches including
3 buttonhole styles.
- Easy stitch selection (and lots of them!) - at the touch of your finger tips. You have a large LCD Display to show the stitch you've selected.
- Sew at your own pace - the Speed Control lets you sew up to 700 stitches per minute for those who want to get more done in less time!
- Want to sew armholes and other fiddly bits? No worries - take off the flat-bed storage box and you have a free arm.
- Thinking of taking up machine quilting? Easy. Drop your feed dog to make way for free-motion quilting.
- This is a top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin drops in from above, with a see-through window.
- It has Built-in Needle Threader - that takes care of the most tedious job in sewing, and you will never have to look for your magnifying glass again!
- Best for travel -
Light Weight (5.4kg)
- one of our lightest but definitely not flimsy. DC2150 is most popular for sewing classes and retreats!
- Complete with BONUS Hard Case - perfectly for keeping your machine safe and clean, for those who want to get started within their price range!
BONUS: Presser Feet Set
(RRP $199). More details below....
Add Yours to Cart Today.
Like all Janomes, the DC2150 is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
All You Need to Do is Place Your Order.
How About having ALL the Essential Generic Presser Feet for your Sewing Machine.... so you can tackle all sort of projects right away!
This 15-piece Presser Feet Set is the perfect partner for your DC2150.
As a Special Package Deal, Your Standard Feet Set includes:
- Budget Walking Foot (other versions sell for at least $49.99 in our online store)
- Darning / Embroidery Foot (other versions sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Button Sewing Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Button Hole Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Blind Hem Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Low Shank Adaptor (sell for $19.99 in our online store)
- High Shank Adaptor (sell for $19.99 in our online store)
- Gathering Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Narrow Hem Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Satin Stitch / Applique Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- All-Purpose Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Cording Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Zipper Foot (other version sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Quarter Inch Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- Overcasting Foot (sell for $29.99 in our online store)
- BONUS Storage Case - Tailor-Made for all your feet - Priceless!
With all the tools at the ready, you will soon experience your sewing taken off to the next level - whether you're a novice in patchwork or an experience seamstress (see their individual listings for technical details).
Whether you are making a quilt, a dress, or a handbag, there will be times when you need to have specific tasks that require specialty presser feet.
When you try to do specific tasks like quilting, applique or inserting zippers WITHOUT the correct foot for the job, you will find:
- - A seemingly simple step takes forever to complete....
- - You end up unpicking because you're just NOT happy with how it turns out...
- - Worse of all, it's very likely that you could run out of fabric, or patience, or BOTH!
So, What's a Budding Seamstress to Do?
Experience the Differece for Yourself.
Did You Know.....
DC2150 is THE most affordable computerised machines that replaces the popular DC2050 - with improvements and even better value!
DC2050 has been one of our most popular modles - because it IS the most afforadble computerised Janome model - and certainly the best price out of the DC Series.
Still, Janome manages to make some improvements with the updated DC2150 - and still keeping it at the price everyone loves!
What are the Improvments?
More Metal Parts
The Standard Presser Foot and the Snap-on Adapter are now made of metal. Now they are just as robust as the more advanced models!
New Bobbin Winder
On the DC2050, the bobbin winder assembly was made of plastic. Now it is metal for your new DC2150. Definitely a bonus.
Hard Case instead of Soft Cover
With light-weight modern machines, you'll want to take it on the road for classes and retreats. Having a hard case gives your investment better protection and peace of mind.
Even though the needle plate is still plastic, Janome has kept some favourite features such as needle threader and all stitch functions. And the whole machine received a fresh, new modern make-over!
Just like the DC2050, it comes with few accessories, though it does make up for having certain features that are previously only available in higher-end models, such as the unique Start / Stop button.
This allows you to sew WITHOUT the foot pedal, which is ideal for people who have limited use of their foot (i.e. injuries or disability), or simply prefer to have one less thing plugged in.
It is worth noting that DC2150 shares the same platform as some of the recent QDC models, in design and function. That means you get to enjoy the best of both worlds and still be within your budget!
Why Not Order Yours Now.
- A Versatile, All-Purpose Computerised model to suit your needs - whether you have a passion for sewing or just want to get things fixed around the house.
- Easy stitch selection with LCD screen and easy-to-use buttons at the touch of your finger tips.
- All the functions you want - without the price tag. Why pay more when you can have it for less?
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Auto Threading Function - hate threading needles? This handy gadget means no more squinting and eye strains!
- One-Touch Needle Up / Down Position - gain precise control and create perfect mitre corners and intricate curves.
- Auto Lock / Reverse Stitch - at a touch, you can secure each and every seam with ease!
- Stop / Start Button - a unique feature that aloows you to sew without the foot pedal. Perfect for those with injuries / disabilities, or simply wanted to do without another thing to plug in.
- Built-In One-Step Buttonholes (3 different styles) - creating professional results have never been so easy!
- Twin Needle Capability - the extra spool pins with its own slot means you can thread up TWO spools of thread. Twin needle NOT included.
- Fast & Simple to Thread-up - Never cringe again when you need to use different colour threads!
- Drop-In Bobbin System - makes changing bobbin super simple and runs jam-proof with Janome's famous magnetic system.
- Automatic Presser Foot Adjustment - built-in to handle all types and weights of fabric AND it's all done for you.
- 50 Stitch functions from Built-In Stitches - so you will be able to create unlimited combination at your finger tips!
- Built-in light source (LED) so you can see what you're sewing!
- Sew like a professional with Even Seam Allowances - various measurements are all engraved on the plate for you, with both inches & millimetres
- Super Smooth Feeding of materials - the 7- Piece Feed Dog System gives you smooth, snag-free sewing
- Light Weight (ideal for attending classes or social groups) - around 5.4 kgs, grab it by the handle and take your sewing with you wherever you go!
- Removeable Extension - lets you sew "free arm", perfect for fiddly bits like sleeves and armholes.
- Hidden Storage - provides a handy place to pop your feet, bobbins and tools between use. No more hunting around in your sewing baskets!
- Hard Cover to protect your machine - so your machine stays clean and dust-free!
Grab One While Stock Lasts - Don't Miss Out!
So Put In Your Order Now... Because You Don't Want to Miss Out!
The new Janome DC2150 gives you a wide range of features in an entry-level computerised machine ...... without breaking the bank.
The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) on Janome Australia website is $699.00 - but you don't need to pay that much when you shop with us!
Hurry & Order Yours - Sale Ends Soon.
And, Don't Forget - you receive a 15-Piece Presser Feet Set (RRP $199.00)
Wondering What Else you get inside the box?
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Bobbin x 4 - fill 'em up and have 'em ready to go!
- Spool Pin Felt Pad - makes sewing quieter and smoother.
- Additional Spool Pin - in case you need a second spool of thread. A must for twin-needle sewing.
- Spool Holder (Large) - already on your machine for large spools.
- Spool Holder (Small) - perfect for embroidery when your spools are smaller.
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener - handy to have around.
- Lint Brush - makes cleaning easy.
- Needle Set (3 needles) so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Satin Stitch Foot F - perfect for applique & embroidery.
- Zipper Foot E - so you can sew zips with professional results!
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R - makes buttonholes a breeze and no measurement required!
- Zig Zag / All Purpose Foot - if there is ONE foot you need, it'd be this one.
- Instruction Book - so you and your new machine can get to know each other :-)
- Screwdriver key - compact size, perfect for this machine.
- Foot Control - lets you drive the machine just like driving a car :-)
- Dust Cover to keep your machine in top-nic and dust-free!
That's everything you need - to get you sewing right out of the box!
Add Yours to Cart Now.
And Remember, you simply can't have too many feet for your machine.
Check Out the BONUS Extras ......
Just imagine the troubles you will save by having all the essential feet at your finger tips before you start your project........ Never have to track them down when you're in the middle of sewing!
And there is a perfect box to keep your tools of the trade tidy and protected....
As a savvy seamstress, you will instantly recognise the value of grabbing this package deal, because if you need to purchase them individually from our online store, they will cost you over $400.00 if you add them all up....
So let's take a look in detail again. Here is what you get:
|What You Get||Normal Price||Standard Set|
|Budget Walking Foot||$ 49.99||Included|
|Darning / Embroidery Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Button Sewing Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Button Hole Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Blind Hem Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Low Shank Adaptor||$19.99||Included|
|High Shank Adaptor||$19.99||Included|
|Gathering Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Narrow Hem Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Satin Stitch Applique Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|All-Purpose Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Cording Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Zipper Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Quarter Inch Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|Overcasting Foot||$ 29.99||Included|
|BONUS: Storage Case||Priceless!||Included|
Still not sure?
Here's what one (of many) happy customers had to say after purchasing their Janome DC2150:
"I've had an old Singer sewing machine for years. This Janome sewing machine adds a significant degree of complexity and capability over my Singer since it is computerised and has many more stitch patterns and features which is impressive.
The first thing I noticed was that the machine is how much lighter in weight compare my old Singer, and this means I can easily take it to retreats with me and leave my old machine at home.
This machine is wonderful for someone who wants a portable sewing machine since it is so lightweight compared to a metal sewing machine. And the hard case definitely comes in handy. This machine is also great for those getting started with quilting (which I am) because it's easy to drop the feed dog for free-motion work.
If you want a robust machine that's going to be heavily used and last for generations, you will need to think twice about any plastic sewing machines ingeneral. Light weight plastic parts help lower the cost of the machine, but I'm not sure about longevities. However, it's still an excellent value for the money that will more than serve the needs of home sewing. If you can afford the next model up, go for that one - not that this one has any shortcomings. It's great as it is.
As for me, I'm quite happy to finally own a modern computerised machine at this budget-friendly price."
- Carol, a Happy Customer
We have been fortunate enough to source a few of these excellent machines for Our Customers....
Be Sure Get Yours Now While Stocks Last!
Your Machine is Well Protected for Safe Travel.....
So when you open the box, your will find the new Janome DC2150 nice and snug inside its own foam cut-out.
I always make sure that my customers keep these foam cut-outs along with the box it came in - just in case you need to move house or put your machine into storage.
Also, in the highly unlikely event where you may need to send the machine back to us for a any reason, the machine will need to reach us in all of its original package, because we cannot be responsible for any damage incurred in transit.
The best way to ensure safe travel for your machine is to simply KEEP every bit of the packaging and put them back inside the box, then just store the box out of the way. Easy!
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
What's the Difference between "Top Loading" and "Front Loading" machines?
Whether a sewing machine is referred to as "top-loading" or "front-loading" it is the bobbin position that tells them apart.
A "Top Loading" machine has a "drop-in" bobbin, where the bobbin goes in from the top, directly underneath your needle and presser foot. The lid is usually clear so you can see the bobbin.
This type of mechanism is called "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook", where the bobbin is driven by the machine to go round and round in full circle movements. Horizontal refers to the bobbin position - it sits horizontally in your machine and faces up.
A "Front Loading" machine has a different spot for your bobbin. It is hidden behind the storage box, inside a trap door. You cannot see the bobbin at all until you open the trap door - and then you will see a metal bobbin case, which is removable. You filled bobbin goes inside this metal case.
This type of mechanism is called "Vertical Oscillating Hook", where the bobbin goes side to side instead of completing a circle. The bobbin stays vertical inside the bobbin case.
What does "Low Shank" and "High Shank" mean?
It means "shank height" or "shank size".
Most domestic machines have LOW shanks. Just to give you an idea, we sell about 10 low shank presser feet to ONE high shank foot.
That means if you don't know what sort of shank your machine has, it's probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally "fancy" embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is.
Which one is Janome DC2150?
Janome DC2150 is a "Top-Loading" machine, and uses "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook" mechanism. It has LOW shank.
Can I buy other presser feet?
Sure! Please see individual listing in our store for details.
This machine only comes with four in the box, but with the BONUS extra you also receive a Standard 15-Piece Presser Feet Set. This is a special package from us (and NOT Janome branded).
That means while Janome Australia did not include any specialty foot in the box, you're pretty well covered, because of the bonus feet set package!
Where is the Buttonehole Foot? It's not with the other accessories...
You will find the buttonhole foot in the hidden storage.
This part is also known as the "flat-bed" or "extension table" (not to be confused with the large quilting extension table that you can order separately). Take it off to do free-arm sewingfor sleeves and fiddly bits.
Where Do I Go For Regular Service Or To Purchase Parts and Accessories?
Janome Japan has been manufacturing some of the BEST machines since 1921. Because of their popularity and reliability any issues with service or parts are easy and cheap to solve.
We also supply other feet and attachments to suit - please check their individual listings in our store for details.
All spare parts and additional accessories are available from any mechanic who looks after Janome. Just let them know it is a "Top Loading" Janome Machine with "Low Shank". They will also be able to service your machine regularly, so you can easily keep your machine working at optimal condition.
From my experience, my Janome has been like a Toyota car - always reliable, simple to operate, easy to buy parts and cheap to service. What else could you ask for in a sewing machine?
Wondering about Warranty?
In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we've got you covered.
Keep read on below for more details...
Sounds Good - but why wouldn't I buy directly from Janome?
Here's something most people didn't know: Janome Australia doesn't deal directly with the public. Neither does Janome USA or Janome UK.
Actually, the authentic Janome website won't let you place orders. You can find all sorts of information there, but you won't find an "Add to Cart" button if you're looking at the real deal.
In case you come across any website with "Janome" in the name that you could buy from - chances are, you've found someone who'd like you to think that you're dealing directly with Janome Australia themselves. Which isn't the case.
Think about it for a second: when someone is prepared to hide the truth about who they really are, what else might they be hiding?
Why should I shop with you over a dealer with a brick-and-mortar shop?
Yes, it is true that we ARE an online store. We do not have a physical shop front.
That means we take online shopping seriously - because this is ALL we do. This is our life's work and we are 100% commited to look after YOU.
Not having a physical shop front means YOU have our undivided attention.
When you shop with us, there will be no distractions, no other customers to fight over, no waiting in line just to ask a question. It's just you, the products you want, and really detailed description plus heaps of photos (that we take ourselves) to make sure that you know exactly what you are ordering. That's our way of making shopping (and sewing) easier for you!
Instead of worrying about rents, keeping up appearances, and going into price-war with other dealers, our sole focus in on how we can make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Because life to too short for poor services and you deserve the BEST - afterall, shopping and sewing should be fun. Right?
Me Too. Let's Place Your Order Now.
I would like to buy more than one. Can you do a better deal?
Absolutely. Group purchases and wholesale enquiries welcome.
Our clients include small business owners in dressmaking / tailoring or alteration, group and schools, as well as craft enthusiast / artisans who sell their creations for additional income.
Email us if you want to purchase more than one, or simply make us an offer..... you might be pleasantly surprised!
Is there a phone number so I could speak to someone?
Sure. We will provide you with a direct contact number as soon as you send us an email.
Shelley and the Sew Much Easier team are always happy to answer any question, technical information, pricing or anything else you wish to know!
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Great Janome NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Check Out What Other Happy Janome DC2150 Owners Say About Their Machine...
"I got this as a gift for my mum because she has started quilting. She wanted a machine with a few bells and whistles, but nothing too over the top.
I think this machine does way more than she needs it to, but maybe over time she'll find a need for all the fancy stitches this machine is capable of.
She has called me many times raving on the professional results she gets with this machine. She's taken on more complicated projects with confidence, and I can't wait to see what else she can make with it."
- Sam, a Happy Customer
"So excited to get this machine because my other one is 25+ years old and non-computerised.
I've read the instruction booklet which I found easy to understand and have already been sewing.
At first, I had stitches that I didn't like, but after following the instructions and suggestions in the manual, the problem was fixed the first time.
It is a great machine and I can hardly wait to begin a new project! Janome never disappoints."
- Margaret, a Happy Customer
"My dear hubby surprised me with this new machine.
At first I thought was intimidating. It has many functions and seems very high tech. I was scared to use high speed and didn't know what to make of the start / stop button.
But after I got used to it I actually prefer high speed and got more projects done in a day than I usually did.
I honestly say I love everything this sewing machine offers and I can't wait to make a quilt with it!"
- Pam, a Happy Customer
"I am fashion design student and have been using this Janome DC2150 for school projects and alterations at home.
Has a lot of awesome features and is easy to use and does a great job at sewing.
I know it's a light weight machine with a few plastic parts, but for the dollars and features you just can't beat this Janome!"
- Danielle, a Happy Customer
"Excellent price, excellent machine!
This was great value and sews wonderfully. I have other very expensive sewing & embroidery machines.
What I really wanted is a light weight machine to take to classes, retreats, charity sewing days etc. I would HIGHLY recommend this little jewel."
- Jill, a Happy Customer
"I got the machine last week, so we haven't gotten beyond our early stages of infatuation yet.
I REALLY like the way it operates, and the only reason I needed to look at the manual was to figure out where the heck the thread cutter was. The needle threader is beyond cool (I'm easily amused).
I sewed some curtains the other day on VERY thin nylon. The machine didn't try to eat the fabric and the stitching looked amazing. My other fabric tests on flannel and denim have also gone well.
But there was one thing that bugged me: I COULD NOT FIND THE BUTTONHOLE FOOT. The accessories came in a small plastic bag in the box. The buttonhole foot was NO WHERE to be found. But I've decided to get sewing anyway and sort it out later.
While I was sewing my curtains, I FOUND THE BUTTONHOLE FOOT!!!! Turns out the foot it rather large and it was hiding in the accessory box that is attached to the front of the machine.
You see, the box a detachable piece that apparantly opens up. I didn't know this. I had to remove it for some reason, and when I did - I heard something rattling around inside. I opened it up and found the buttonhole foot inside.
So, if you purchase this machine and can't find the buttonhole foot, now you know where to find it."
- Kate, a Happy Customer
This machine is ideal for:
- beginners who want to learn how to sew,
- aspiring young designers and stylists,
- parents who want to make a few things for their kids,
- experienced sewing experts upgrading to a new machine,
- teaching facilities,
- dressmaking / tailoring professionals,
- quilters / patchworkers needing to finish raw edges for pre-washing,
- textiles artists,
- and other creative individuals.....
If any of these sounds like you....
..... then the team here at SewMuchEasier are ready and waiting to get your Janome DC2150 sewing machine on its way to you, delivered anywhere in Australia!
In a few short days your parcel will arrive....
When you open it up you'll find your new Janome DC2150 safely tucked inside, ready to go.
Plug it in and hear it purr happily as you test drive the various stitches....
Imagine the sewing creation you can wizz up, so quickly and easily....
All you need to do to make it happen is...
Does this product come with Warranty?
We serve thousand of happy sewists across Australia - many continue to shop with us over the years - because they know we take care of our customers in time of need.
Because your peace of mind is important to us.
When You purchase from us, You are automatically under OUR warranty.
No need to send warranty cards back - We will simply keep your details on file and contact you from time to time just to make sure you're happy.
The warranty is a return to base warranty, so in the unlikely event your machine needs repair from manufacturing faults, simply return it to us, covering postage from your end.
You need to hold on to the original box with ALL internal packaging to ensure safe travel - so that your machine is well-protected if and when you ever need to send it anywhere.
We cannot accept COD or unpaid deliveries.
We take care of the repair AND courier it back to you for FREE.
This is a REPAIR warranty. And the actual repair work will be carried out by a Janome Authorised Repairer (who also looks after Elna). If your machine is declred unrepairable by the repairer then we reserve the right to either replace your machine or give you a refund of your purchase price excluding delivery costs. Please see our terms for full details.
We count on you to help us look after you.
As with all warranties, a few reasonable conditions do apply.
Please read on:
Damage caused by neglect or misuse of the product is not covered. This includes using the item outside it's recommended limits, or not adhering to the recommended usage guidelines contained within the product user guidelines contained withing the product user guide.
Wear-and-Tear or Expendable parts are not covered. Including but not limited to things like needles, belts, springs, light bulbs, bobbins, bobbin cases, thread cutters and needle plates that will need replacement from time to time.
Approval to return your machine to us under warranty must be granted before you send it because we need to know what the issue is in order to work out the best solution for you.
Refer to our full terms and conditions for more details on this warranty.
When you buy from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
At any stage if you have a question, all you need to do is contact us via email and we will respond to you promptly and courteously.
We Are Here for You
We will always do our best to resolve any concerns with a positive outcome.
Want to Know Who We Are
Click Here to Learn More About Us...
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Fantastic Deal NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Still Not Sure? That's Okay.
We understand. Because sometimes it's hard to know if you really want something, right?
Especially when shopping online!
That's why we provide 60 Day Money Back Easy Returns* to support you.
Because we know sewing - but You Know Best :-)
~ 60 Day ~
100% Money Back Guarantee...
Your purchase from us comes with our 60-Day Easy Returns option!*
In the unlikely event if it doesn't work for you in any way, simply contact us. You have sixty (60) days to try things out.
There's no rush. Take your time.
Beacuse we want you to have plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you're enjoying what you've chosen!
If you're not 100% happy - simply let us know and return the item in brand new condition, including all original packaging intact.
We will send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Worries!
Simply Add to Cart Now.
* Looking for the fine print? Check our terms & conditions for details*
Shopping Online is Secure with us!
Just so we can get your item to you ASAP, we ask that you complete payment within 5 working days from committing to buy.
Please let us know by email if you would like to make other arrangements, such as waiting to purchasing other items for combined postage or waiting for pay day.
NOTE: Please use your name with a post code as Bank Reference when making payment. If you have an order reference starting with "N", you can use that one.
IMPORTANT: Because your order is processed promptly once funds are cleared, there won’t be time to make changes to shipping details, So When You Complete Checkout please help us by double checking we have the following:
- Correct Physical Address. Most of the time PO Box is fine, though we may ask you for a physical address if we end up using a courier instead of Aust Post.
- Phone Number for the delivery driver.
- Any Special Delivery Instructions.
Now, Let's Get Your Order On Its Way To You!
How long will it take to receive my order?
All fully paid orders placed by 5pm Monday to Thursday will be processed overnight and ready to send by our warehouse - normally the next day or following business day.
Orders placed on Friday and Weekends will be processed on Sunday night - because our warehouse operates Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
Once it leaves our warehouse, the actual time frame is up to the delivery services. This can vary depending on your location and road conditions.
Any delivery time estimates shown are estimates only - so please use it as a guide line.
You'll receive a few email updates from our system as your order progresses, so please stay tuned on these!
How will my order be sent?
We use a dispatch system that works out the most efficient way to send your order.
This way the postage works out fair and reasonable, and your parcel reaches you quickly as well - because we know you can't wait!
In general, larger items tend to be delivered by couriers, while small items tend to go by Aust Post.
How is my postage calculated?
Depending on weight and dimension, some times we are able to do Flat Rate across Australia, so the postage is the same no matter where you are.
Other times we use the Built-in Calculated system provided by Aust Post, and your postage is calculated based on YOUR location.
Can I get it delivered to my P.O. Box?
Depends on the item (and its dimensions), because Aust Post have size restrictions and couriers are NOT allowed to deliver to a P.O. Box.
Please check with us when in doubt.
If you have nominated a P.O. box, and the item is within Aust Post size, then it will go by Aust Post. Most of the time, this is the case.
When your item is too big, or being sent directly from our supplier, then we need you to provide a physical address so we can send a courier.
Can I get my order sent to a different delivery address?
Your sure can!
When you check out, you can choose to ship your order to your billing address or a different address.
Simply choose the second option, and then fill in the shipping address of where you want you parcel sent.
Please double check we have Your Correct Address so your order can find its way to you!
What if courier services are not available in my area?
Some locations are outside of courier services....
In these cases we CAN arrange for your order to be deliverd to your local post office.
But please provide us with a street address (street number & name) - even if it is the only Post Office in town - as if it is an office address.
A phone number would help too - this will avoid delays.
What if I need my order urgently?
No worries, we will do our best. Just let us know.
Please give us as much notice as possible - especially for special occasions like birthdays!
In most cases, we CAN arrange an upgrade from Regular Post to Express Post for a little extra.
Please contact us first so we can update your invoice to show the correct amount.
Do you offer combine shipping?
I want to order more than one item...
Sure! Please "Add to Cart" for all the items you want and let the system work it out for you.
If you're unsure, let us know. A quick message is all we need.
Can I pick up my order?
No. Sorry - unless you're picking up furniture directly from our supplier.
Because most of our items are located in a commercial warehouse - with NO public acess.
There is no shop front - because that's how we can pass on the savings to you!
Some useful things you might want to know:
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
- All items we sell are Stored in a Clean and Smoke Free Environment so You can Rest Asured they will be In Top Condition when they arrive at your place.
- Packaging & Sending - All your items will be packed well and we do everything we can to make sure you package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with your package, please contact us via email. We do our best to resolve any concerns.
- Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent to you promptly once payment is cleared. In most cases it will be dispatched the next business day.
- Packaging Materials - We endeavour to support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging materials whenever possible. Brand names on packaging material may not necessarily match the content.
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
The Courier Needs Your Phone Number
When you're completing check-out please make sure your best day time phone number is included - because the courier requires a phone number.
Generally they may never ring you - and they tend to just turn up anyway. But their office needs to have your phone number on file for "just-in-case".
If you have any special delivery instructions, please let us know.
It is best to providing these details by sending us a quick message - this means your parcel will be dispatched to you faster.
Because we're here for you.
and your sewing needs.
Sew Much Easier is founded by a sewists, for fellow sewist :-)
We're a surprisingly small team that put a great deal of thoughts into what we do and how we do it. We stock only a handful of curated sewing goodies - each one carefully hand picked and tested ourselves.
Everything we stock only make it to our online store if we absolutlely LOVE them - for our own sewing. Because we're only interested in handing over what YOU would be happy with.
Hi, I'm Shelley.
I confess that I'm a fabric addict. And I love nothing more than geeking out over the ins-and-outs of sewing machines - and all the bits that come with it. Presser feet are my specialty :-)
I've been sharing my passion of sewing all my life - with a career in fashion design and patchwork teaching - and now I serve fellow sewist everywhere by delivering sewing goodies to your door. And that's only the beginning.
Long after your first purchase - whether it's a sewing machine, dressmakers dummy, or some bobbins - we'll be there to celebrate your joy in the simple act of making something by hand.
Simply drop us a line and...
we'll be there whenever you need help. Any time.
P.S. I know you're a savvy shooper. And you understand the value of Buy Well, Buy Once.
Because you want to be 100% confident in the quality of your purchase, so that you can be 100% confident in your sewing!
I'd like to make sure You are 100% Happy - so take your time, take a couple of months - get to know your sewing goodies from us.
And in case you change your mind - No Worries. Because shopping online should be stress-free!
Give it a Go Today. You'll be glad you did. So, Go Ahead!
P.P.S. Join Thousands of Happy Sewists Australia-wide, and be part of our caring creative community. Contact me (Shelley) any time for technical advice or anything sewing related.
Stay in touch - I'm here for you :-)
Last but Not Least...
Remember to send me a photo.
Because I'd LOVE to see Your Work!
Where Are We?
While Melbourne is our home, most of our goodies are kept in a commercial warehouse in Sydney. They aren't open to the public and there's NO shop front.
That means for most items...
We are Not Able to Offer Pick Up.
Instead we provide fast & low cost delivery to your door :-)
The Only Exception is for Furniture - pick up can be arranged from the supplier directly.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to Call 1300 88 11 59
or Send Us a Message anytime.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours and during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.
In case the phone line is busy - please leave a clear message with your contact number (including area code) and we'll call you back. Cheers!
My new DC2150 is Brilliant!By: Deanne Whittaker on 15 March 2016
I am 42 years of age and have never sewn in my Life!! Sick of purchasing my horse gear, i hunted for the 100's of machines on the market, I ended up choosing the DC2150. Never imagined this machine would be that easy. Instructions are readable. Love the no use of foot pedal and love the needle threader. I have already mastered making tail bags out of lycra. Next onto hay bags and day rugs. Fast and super easy. Anyone if you are looking for a machine, this one is brilliant. love it, i sew everyday. Fun fun fun! Thankyou.(5)