Janome Memory Craft MC6700P Professional Sewing Machine (semi-industrial)
At Last: The Better Semi-Industrial Sewing Machine
Janome Fans Have Been Waiting for
Meet the New Memory Craft all Australia is Talking About...
Janome Memory Craft 6700 Professional
Semi-Industrial Sewing Machine
- Janome MC6700P Sewing Machine
- Standard Accessory Pack + Box
- BONUS: Large Extension Table
- BONUS: Instruction DVD
- 2 Year Warranty
- 60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Support Not Available From Other Online Sellers
If you're looking at this Janome sewing machine, chances are...
- You've finally found your dream machine. This is it.
- Your hobby is your business. You need to invest in a better machine.
- You've considered true industrial machines, but this one has heaps more functions - and it means you don't have to buy more that one machines right now.
Feeling unsure because you've never owned a semi-industrial machine before? Don't be. Because you're not alone...
"This is a replacement for my 35 year old machine - I though I'd treat myself to a top-shelf professional machine because I deserve it, and it was the BEST decision I've ever made.
I am amazed how fast AND quiet the machine is. And so easy to use! I free-motioned a baby quilt in a couple of hours.
The machine is very intuitive. The DVD and instruction book are very helpful. I wish I made this purchase sooner."
- Irene, a Happy Customer
Would Your Perfect Sewing World Be Complete Without This?
F irst of all... Congratulations on your decision to buy a brand new sewing machine!
Choosing the right machine will give you many hours of sewing pleasure, and it's important that you feel comfortable & happy that you've made the right choice.
But... I also know how daunting it can be to consider getting a sewing machine.
Because there are so many to choose from.... where to start? Fear not, and read on....
Is Janome MC6700P for You?
You'd choose THIS over other models because...
- your business is growing, but your current machine isn't keeping up with the demand
- you're sick of fixing up your secondhand industrial machines - the cost you save means you can get this one!
- you do patchwork and need a larger throat area for doing your own machine quilting (this one has a built-in walking foot)
- you're ready to get the ultimate dream machine that will see you through years of sewing enjoyment - never need (or want) to upgrade again!
Sounds like YOU. Right?
Then Give the MC6700P a Go.
Simply Add to Cart & she's all yours :-)
Here's a little bit of insider information...
Having worked for a decade or so behind the scene in the clothing industry, I was formally trained as a Fashion Designer - and later spent 10 years teaching others the joy of sewing. I like to share insider tricks, and I believe that you get what you pay for. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Of all the machines I've used over the years, Janome is My Favourite Domestic Sewing Brand By Far - in fact, the only brand I trust & recommend to everyone.
For 3 Good Reasons.
- Janome is one of only TWO sewing machine brands in the world still owned by the original founding family. They take quality control seriously.
- Janome parts are Always Available and Simple to Maintain.
- Janome makes machines that are Easy to Use.
Unlike many other sewing machine brands - Janome makes ALL of their machines in their own factories. They don't contract out the manufacturing, and never cut corners just to save a buck.
That means you will always Enjoy Reliable Quality - no matter what your budget might be!
Add to Cart & Get Yours Now.
Your new Janome Memory Craft 6700 Professional (MC6700P for short) will provide a reliable sewing experience at your finger tips..... so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Finally - the sewing machine that brings out the best in you!
Imagine how much faster it'll be to complete ambitious projects quickly and easily - when Your new Janome sewing machine is there to help deliver Professional Results, yet so easy to achieve.
What makes MC6700P so special? Here's a short demo video:
I'm so sure you'll just love your new Janome MC6700P because others are absolutely thrilled with theirs!
"I've had this new Memory Craft for a couple of months now. I love everything about it - especially the large throat size makes it much easier to free motion quilt.
It's easy to use, has a memory if you need it, and comes with heaps of accessories (and a box to keep them tidy)! It has a great motor in it. The adjustable speed allows for very fast straight stitching, and I'm able to slow it down when I'm quilting.
The machine is very sturdy, not lightweight or plastic - so make sure you have a permenant home for it. I love it."
- Alison, a Happy Customer
Simply Add to Cart Now.
Full of practical, user-friendly functions,
Your New Janome MC 6700P will soon become your best friend.
Janome is well-known for their Memory Craft range (the famous "MC Series").
At long last - they launched the 6700, which is a signature model of the Professional ("P" for short) range. This is Janome's exclusive family of semi-industrial sewing machines.
The Memory Craft 6600 Professional has been around for some time - it has been everyone's favourite, especially quilters.
*So how could Janome possibly improve on a machine this great?*
How about keeping all the great features of the MC6600P and then make it even better - your new MC6700 comes with an instruction DVD to help you get the most out of your investment!
It has the generous arm and bed space of an industrial, the speed an precision of a professional model - but the quiet, easy operation of a Memory Craft. Best of both worlds.
The Memory Craft 6700 Professional is capable of doing 1200 stitches per minute - currently the fastest machine in its class - for those who are prolific at sewing.
It still has everything to help you complete your projects faster and with better results. And now, it also has additional feature and control for an even higher level of expert finish.
Easy - Simply Add One to Cart Now.
These are some of the Special Features:
The Memory Carft 6700 Professional comes with AcuFeed, which is a layered fabric feeding system previously only available in European machines. This function ensures your sewing and quilting are even, smooth and precise on all types of fabric - it's like a built-in walking foot!
The start / stop button provided fingertip control of stitching. LED sewing lights in 3 locations brightens the entire 10" x 5" (255 x 120 mm) arm and throat space. And the favourite stitch setting default means when you turn the machine on, your favourite settings are ready to go!
Being a semi-industrial (11kg), it's perfect for a more ambitious sewist, who is ready to go up the next level in their creative journey, but not as heavily into fancy machine embroidery.
With sturdy construction and extra throat depth, MC6700P is a stylish machine with substance most commonly used for prolific quilters on their quilting frames (in place of long-arm quilting machnes).
While it may appear complex, it is intuitively designed with YOU in mind and it is an absolute joy to use - and the instruction book & DVD that comes with it is so comprehensive too!
Just Add to Cart and You Can!
The Janome MC6700P is a superb quality semi-industrial computerised model offered at a fantastic value!
What you get is Your Top-of Range Semi-Industrial - yet Easy to Use as well!
- Your new 6700P gives you a great selection of 200 built-in stitches - with 9 buttonhole styles too!
- Can do Letters & Numbers (but it's not a true monogram embroidery machine)
- Choose from 2 fonts (Block, Script, and Cyrillic) with large LCD screen means selecting pattern, changing stitch width / length is a breeze.
- It comes with a convenient Automatic Thread Cutter - at a touch of a button, your thread is neatly cut for you at the end of each stitch. Brillant!
- Have too much on the go and need to sew hard and fast? No worries - go up to 1200 spm for Straight stitching and 700 spm for Zigzag.
- Passionate about machine quilting? Easy. Drop your feed dog to make way for free-motion quilting.
- Quilters love the Large Throat space: 10" x 5" (255 x 120 mm)
- Also, you will LOVE the Bonus Extension Quilting Table too!
- MC6700 is multi-lingual - choose from 13 languages on the display menu to give you a helping hand in the language you're most comfortable in!
- This is a top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin drops in from above, with a see-through window.
- There is a separate motor for bobbin widing - that means you can now refill bobbins while you sew - how much time and hassle can you save?!
- It has Adjustable Foot Pressure - you can adjust the amount of pressure to suit your fabric, whether you're sewing denim or chiffon!
- Robust, Versatile and Solid-Built at 11 kg - perfectly suited for the serious & prolific sewist like you - finally a machine that keeps up with YOU!
- A favourite feature is the essential Knee Lift - it lets you lift the presser foot while keeping your hands on your work - ergonomically!
- It comes with a convenient Automatic Thread Cutter - at a touch of a button, your thread is neatly cut for you at the end of each stitch - hands free. Brillant!
- Enjoy the exclusive AcuFeed System for built-in even feeding - just like having a walking foot without the bother of screw driver.
- Including a Bonus Instruction DVD to help you get started - so you can enjoy your new fancy machine straight out of the box - stress free!
Add Yours to Cart Today.
Like all Janomes, the MC6700P is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
All You Need to Do is Place Your Order.
Did You Know.....
MC6700P is one of the few machines that comes with a built-in Walking Foot function?!
Yes, that's why quilters LOVE it!
Normally an exclusive feature only available in European models (i.e. the equivalent of IDT in Paff), you can now enjoy the privilege called AcuFeed Flex (a more advance version of AcuFeed).
Especially designed for multiple layers of fabric - by efforlessly guiding your fabric from both the top and the bottom simultaneously. Working in unison with the feed dog without the need of the additional use of a walking foot.
Perfect for quilts, equally essential for matching stripes or checks - and gives precise control no matter how challenging the project you have on hand!
Have a look at AccuFeed in action:
An added advantage - Janome truly integrates its innovative AcuFeed Flex with a unique seven-point feed dog system, ensuring all fabrics move smoothly – even thick layers of quilting fabric and batting.
Designed to help quilters churn out better results with less effort in the shortest amount of time, it is perfect for machine quilting and sewing on borders & bindings.
Your also get an Extension Table for extra support for other projects around the home.... Now making curtains and whipping up that costume for your child is a breeze!
Made by Janome, in matching finish to your sewing machine, this extension table is lightweight yet strong.
The throat space (the part under the machine arm) is HUGE: 255 mm x 120 mm.
What this extension table does is providing a large, smooth, level surface to work with. You get to spread out the quilt as you stitch.
This is a fantasitic opportunity to get your unfinished projects completed and turn them into family favourites to be loved and amired by all!
Why Not Order Yours Now.
- A Versatile, Feature-Packed Computerised model to take your sewing to the next level - whether you have a new found passion for sewing or looking for an upgrade.
- Easy stitch selection with LCD screen and easy-to-use buttons at the touch of your finger tips.
- All the functions you want - and more. Why settle for less when you can have it all?
- Maximum Stitch Width: 9 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm
- Automatic Thread Cutter for hands-free thread cutting - just like the BEST industrial machines!
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Super Smooth Feeding - with Janome's Trade Mark Superior Plus Feed System™ (SFS+)
- Auto Threading Function - hate threading needles? This handy gadget means no more squinting and eye strains!
- One-Touch Needle Up / Down Position - gain precise control and create perfect mitre corners and intricate curves.
- Stop / Start Button - a unique feature that allows you to sew without the foot pedal. Perfect for those with injuries/disabilities, or simply wanted to do without another thing to plug in.
- Memorised Needle Up / Down Setting - to help you sew smoothly with precision without having to manually move the hand wheel to change needle position constantly.
- Auto Lock / Reverse Stitch - at a touch, you can secure each and every seam with ease!
- Built-In One-Step Buttonholes (9 different styles) - creating professional results have never been so easy!
- Twin Needle Capability - the extra spool pins with its own slot means you can thread up TWO spools of thread. One set of Twin needle included.
- Twin Needle Guard to ensure that only stitch patterns that are appropriate to twin needle can be use. This is a safety device to prevent any accidently twin needle breakage.
- Fast & Simple to Thread-up - Never cringe again when you need to use different colour threads!
- Drop-In Bobbin System - makes changing bobbin super simple and runs jam-proof with Janome's famous magnetic system.
- Adjustmentable Foot Pressure - so you can handle all types and weights of fabric!
- Presser Foot Lifter Safety Device to alert you when the presser foot is up, so you don't accidentally start sewing without having the foot firmly down on yor fabric. Genius!
- 200 Built-in Utility and Decorative Stitches - so you will be able to create unlimited combination at your finger tips!
- Write with 2 Fonts: Block and Script Characters
- Programmable in 20 memory banks
- A Detachable Stitch Chart (read: Cheat Sheet) is provided as a handy refence, at your finger tips.
- Super Smooth Feeding of materials - with AccuFeed and the 7- Piece Feed Dog System gives you smooth, snag-free sewing .
- Sew like a professional with Even Seam Allowances - various measurements are all engraved on the plate for you, with both inches & millimetres
- Three Built-in light sources (LED) so you can see clearly and comfortably!
- Solid Weight (ideal for serious sewing) - around 11 kgs, so you know it will stay perfectly still no matter how fast you sew!
- Storage Box - provides a handy place to pop your feet, bobbins and tools between use. Keeping your sewing area neat, and no more hunting around in your sewing baskets!
- Dust Cover to protect your machine - so you get more years out of it by keeping it in prestine condition!
- BONUS: comprehensive instruction DVD to help you get the most out of your investment
- BONUS: a Full Size Extension Table to accomodate larger projects - perfect for quilters!
Grab One While Stock Lasts - Don't Miss Out!
The new Janome MC6700P gives you all of the BEST features in a user-friendly machine ...... without breaking the bank!
The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) on Janome Australia website is $3,299.00 - but you don't need to pay that much when you shop with us!
Hurry & Order Yours - Sale Ends Soon.
Wondering What Else you get with the machine?
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Zig Zag / All Purpose Foot A - if there is ONE foot you need, it'd be this one.
- Over-edge Foot M - this allows thread to wrap around the edge of the fabric to prevent unraveling.
- Satin Stitch Foot F - perfect for applique & embroidery.
- Blind Hem Foot G - never pay for alterations again if your pants or skirts are too long.
- Zipper Foot E - so you can sew zips with professional results!
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R - makes buttonholes a breeze and no measurement required!
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate - works in conjunction with Buttonhole Foot R to feed uneven layers smoothly - ensuring even and precise buttonholes, even on jeans, wool, fleece, or stretch fabrics.
- Rolled Hem Foot D - to help you achieve a refined "couturier" finish with ease.
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot F2 - commonly known as the " Open Toe Applique Foot".
- Button Sewing Foot T - why do it by hand when you can let the machine help?!
- 1/4˝ seam Foot O - helps you stay precise with seam allowance. Essential for patchwork piecing!
- Professional Grade Foot HP - for perfect straight-stitching, this is an industrial foot to be used in conjunction with HP Needle Plate.
- Darning Foot PD-H - for darning, stippling, free-motion quilting, embroidery & denim jeans repairing
- Convertible Free-Motion Quilting Foot QB-S - a four piece set exclusive for quilters - try it for precise control in stippling / free-motion quilting
- Close Toe Foot - part of the Convertible Quilting Foot QB-S
- Open Toe Foot - part of the Convertible Quilting Foot QB-S
- Clear View Foot - part of the Convertible Quilting Foot QB-S
- Dual Feed (AcuFeed) Foot AD (twin) - perfect for quilting, applique, and cut work.
- Dual Feed (AcuFeed) Foot Holder - part of the Dual Feed Foot AD.
- Button Shank Plate - works in conjunction with Button Sewing Foot T
- Bobbin x 5 - fill 'em up and have 'em ready to go! (one comes inside the machine)
- Needle Set (including Twin Needle) so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Lint Brush - makes cleaning easy.
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener - handy to have around.
- Quilting Guide Bar - use it to keep your quilting lines perfectly paralell.
- Screwdrivers - two types and sizes, perfect for this machine.
- Net x 2 - for keeping your thread neat on the spool.
- Spool Holder x 2 (Large) - to keep you thread in place (one on machine).
- Spool Holder x 2 (Small) - perfect for embroidery when your spools are smaller.
- Spool Holder x 2 (Special) - for those spools that need a different fitting.
- Spool Rest x 2 - for using bigger cones of thread.
- Knee Lifter - never lift a finger when you need to lift the presser foot, just like an industrial machine!
- Needle Plate (Standard) - the universal needle plates with the most commonly used markings (already on the machine)
- Needle Plate (Straight Stitch) - for straight stitching (Note: Do Not Use for zigzag)
- Needle Plate (HP Professional Grade) - an industrial design to be used with the HP Foot, for precise, perfect straight stitching (Note: Do Not Use for zigzag)
- Stitch Reference Chart - a handy guide for you to view all 200 stitches at a glance!
- Instruction Book - so you and your new machine can get to know each other :-)
- Instruction DVD - enjoy expert tuition on your finger tips, 24 / 7!
- Accessory Box - to keep all your goodies together. Never rummage in your drawers ever again!
- Foot Control - lets you drive the machine just like driving a car :-)
- Power Supply Cord - in Australian plug
- Dust Cover to keep your machine in top-nic and dust-free!
- BONUS: a Full Size Extension Table to accomodate larger projects - perfect for quilters!
That's everything you need - to get you sewing right out of the box!
Add Yours to Cart Now.
Would you like to see the Janome Memory Craft 6700P in action?
Here, watch this video:
Not All Sewing Machines Are Made Equal...
Take a peek: an X-Ray view if you will. The photos here show a Janome JR1012 with a see-through exterior.
You can easily see - inside every Janome there is REAL metal (aluminium die-cast to be exact) that can be found in even the most inexpensive, entry level Janome.
The die-cast aluminium frame in a Janome provides the strength and stability required for the precise action of the sewing machine needle and mechanism.
The exterior is just that - a shell - and not part of the structure of the machine.
Unfortunately there are other brands of sewing machine on the market in Australia right now that have no internal frame (let along metal). It means the components are merely attached to the outer plastic shell of the machine. There is simply not enough rigidity for high speed movements!
With Janome, there is always inner structrual support which means your sewing machine performs better, and it lasts longer. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Add Yours to Cart Now.
Still not sure?
Here's what one (of many) happy customers had to say after purchasing their Janome MC6700P:
" I am just thrilled with this machine...
I was looking for something that would provide key features without too many bells and whistles I would never use and the Janome Memory Craft 6700 perfectly fit my needs.
The wider throat area makes free motion quilting much easier. I love the auto cut, auto threader and knee lift features. And, it sews very well.
I looked at a lot of machines before making this purchase - Brother, Bernina, Pfaff, Juki - but felt the Janome combined the quality and functionality without all the fuss at a very reasonable price. I'm delighted with my purchase."
- Kath, a Happy Customer
We have been fortunate enough to source a few of these excellent machines for Our Customers....
Be Sure Get Yours Now While Stocks Last!
Your Machine is Well Protected for Safe Travel.....
So when you open the box, your will find the new Janome MC6700P nice and snug inside its own foam cut-out.
I always make sure that my customers keep these foam cut-outs along with the box it came in - just in case you need to move house or put your machine into storage.
Also, in the highly unlikely event where you may need to send the machine back to us for a any reason, the machine will need to reach us in all of its original package, because we cannot be responsible for any damage incurred in transit.
The best way to ensure safe travel for your machine is to simply KEEP every bit of the packaging and put them back inside the box, then just store the box out of the way. Easy!
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
What's the Difference between "Top Loading" and "Front Loading" machines?
Whether a sewing machine is referred to as "top-loading" or "front-loading" it is the bobbin position that tells them apart.
A "Top Loading" machine has a "drop-in" bobbin, where the bobbin goes in from the top, directly underneath your needle and presser foot. The lid is usually clear so you can see the bobbin.
This type of mechanism is called "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook", where the bobbin is driven by the machine to go round and round in full circle movements. Horizontal refers to the bobbin position - it sits horizontally in your machine and faces up.
This type of mechanism is called "Vertical Oscillating Hook", where the bobbin goes side to side instead of completing a circle. The bobbin stays vertical inside the bobbin case.
What does "Low Shank" and "High Shank" mean?
It means "shank height" or "shank size".
While most domestic machines have LOW shanks, the Janome Memory Craft 6600 Professional has HIGH shank, and uses the AccuFeed system so there in NO need for a separate walking foot.
Which one is MC6700P?
The MC6700 Professional is a "Top-Loading" machine, and uses "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook" mechanism. It has HIGH shank with 9mm maximum stitch width.
Can I buy other presser feet?
Sure! Please see individual listing in our store for details. Look for HIGH shank feet for 9mm machines.
Though please bear in mind this machine comes with AccuFeed system, so there is NO need to have a separate walking foot.
Janome Australia did not include all of the specialty feet in the package (because there are simply too many options) instead, you have a BONUS extension table that makes quilting easy!
Where Do I Go For Regular Service Or To Purchase Parts and Accessories?
Janome Japan has been manufacturing some of the BEST machines since 1921. Because of their popularity and reliability any issues with service or parts are easy and cheap to solve.
We also supply other feet and attachments to suit - please check their individual listings in our store for details.
For the 6700P, Janome Australia has included some of the BEST package you'd find in a sewing machine, so you probably won't need to order other feet (check it out)!
What about regular maintenance and services?
You are able to get your machine looked after by your local mechanic who looks after Janome.
Just let them know it is a "Top Loading" Janome Machine with "High Shank". They will also be able to service your machine regularly, so you can easily keep your machine working at optimal condition.
From my experience, my Janome has been like a Toyota car - always reliable, simple to operate, easy to buy parts and cheap to service. What else could you ask for in a sewing machine?
Wondering about Warranty?
In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we've got you covered.
Keep read on below for more details...
Sounds Good - but why wouldn't I buy directly from Janome?
Here's something most people didn't know: Janome Australia doesn't deal directly with the public. Neither does Janome USA or Janome UK.
Actually, the authentic Janome website won't let you place orders. You can find all sorts of information there, but you won't find an "Add to Cart" button if you're looking at the real deal.
In case you come across any website with "Janome" in the name that you could buy from - chances are, you've found someone who'd like you to think that you're dealing directly with Janome Australia themselves. Which isn't the case.
Think about it for a second: when someone is prepared to hide the truth about who they really are, what else might they be hiding?
Why should I shop with you over a dealer with a brick-and-mortar shop?
Yes, it is true that we ARE an online store. We do not have a physical shop front.
That means we take online shopping seriously - because this is ALL we do. This is our life's work and we are 100% commited to look after YOU.
Not having a physical shop front means YOU have our undivided attention.
When you shop with us, there will be no distractions, no other customers to fight over, no waiting in line just to ask a question. It's just you, the products you want, and really detailed description plus heaps of photos (that we take ourselves) to make sure that you know exactly what you are ordering. That's our way of making shopping (and sewing) easier for you!
Instead of worrying about rents, keeping up appearances, and going into price-war with other dealers, our sole focus in on how we can make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Because life to too short for poor services and you deserve the BEST - afterall, shopping and sewing should be fun. Right?
Me Too. Let's Place Your Order Now.
I would like to buy more than one. Can you do a better deal?
Absolutely. Group purchases and wholesale enquiries welcome.
Our clients include small business owners in dressmaking / tailoring or alteration, group and schools, as well as craft enthusiast / artisans who sell their creations for additional income.
Email us if you want to purchase more than one, or simply make us an offer..... you might be pleasantly surprised!
Is there a phone number so I could speak to someone?
Sure. We will provide you with a direct contact number as soon as you send us an email.
Shelley and the Sew Much Easier team are always happy to answer any question, technical information, pricing or anything else you wish to know!
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Great Janome NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Check Out What Other Happy Janome MC6700P Owners Say About Their Machine...
"This Janome is an awesome machine. It's a serious sewing machine, and certainly not for beginners.
It's super heavy duty, super fast, and once you unpack it you just KNEW you will never have to buy another sewing machine again.
It has tons of stitches, two thread spool holders, programmable needle positions, last stitch recall, a knee lift, and best of all...an automatic thread cutter. Another feature is the presser foot pressure button which makes sewing through thicker fabrics a breeze.
With my new MC6700p I never have to worry when buying heavy duty or thick fabric - with this machine I am confident I can complete any sewing project I tackle. It comes with a giaganic extention table, and a whole lot of feet.
One thing to consider is that the base does not come apart for sewing sleeves... so if you rely on a free-arm this machine might not work for you. Still, I make my own clothes and have not had a problem with this.
Another point to consider is the weight. This is a heavy machine and not easily moved around like some lighter machines. I found I set my machine up in one place and prett much leave it there, while using my other machine for retreats. It IS a semi-industrial afterall.
This machine is well worth the money."
- Bev, a Happy Customer
"I'm normally a fan of industrial sewing machines as I prefer their sturdiness. However, I've found that there are no comprises with the Memory Craft 6700P. It is sturdy, reliable, predictable, produces beautiful stitches, and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. Moreover, the convenience of features such as automatic thread-cutting, start/stop, foot raise/lower, reverse stitching - all at the press of buttons located just to the right of the tension assembly means that basic tasks are very quickly accomplished.
The spacious throat area gives plenty of room for most projects and the extension table is huge - perfect for quilting. The presser foot can be raised very high, meaning thick projects can be sewn without strain either on you or the needle bar. The additional knee lever frees both your hands to give more control and stability. And I love the AcuFeed Flex - it's like a built-in walking foot.
The button controls may initially look intimidating but they're very logically laid out and have a high-quality feel. The LCD screen is clear, giving you information about what foot is necessary for the selected stitch as well as selecting a length and width and suggesting needle pressure. While most of the controls are in locations one would expect (consistent with most other sewing machines, new and old), it's clear that Janome has researched the best distances between them, making the 6700 comfortable and intuitive.
Spm (stitches per minute) is fast: 1200. It's very smooth and threading is a matter of following the diagrams on the machine's exterior. Winding a bobbin is a pleasure and tension is held securely rather than needing the constant adjustment of some other brands I've tried.
Although I'm relatively new to my 6700, I've really enjoyed using this outstanding machine. I've completed several smaller projects and some mending, all quickly and easily. Very highly recommended."
- Di, a Happy Customer
"I love this machine! I am a quilter who has been working on an old Singer machine for years, so I decided to treat myself to a good quality professional quilting/sewing machine.
I was looking for a longer body to accommodate larger quilts for machine quilting, accurate and consistent speed on the foot pedal, automatic thread cutter and one touch up/down presser foot control.
The Janome MC-6700P Professional machine has all that and more. The AccuFeed is invaluable for quilting! While I like "bells and whistles", I rarely do machine embroidery and there are just enough decorative stitches to suit my need.
The machine itself is very heavy, so this is not a portable machine to take to quilting lessons and it does not offer free arm stitching, but I do not mind since if I ever have the need for a portable with free arm, I still have my old machine.
I do have to admit though, I now rarely, if ever, pull out the old one - because my old machine feels like driving a bus as opposed to my new Janome, which rides like a Mercedes, smooth, strong and quiet. I did a lot of research on various highly rated machines and I am very happy with my choice!"
- Robyn, a Happy Customer
"I LOVE this machine!
It is easy to operate and has good, easy directions for everything I need. I have owned this new MC6700P for 4 months now and no problems at all.
I am a quilter and a sewer but this is mainly used for piecing and quilting which is why I chose this model/brand. I am very "old school" when it comes to gadgets and computers and some of the other computerised machine just seem so complicated to operate that I knew I would be frustrated.
This model has a stitch chart, labeled buttons and a small screen which tells you what you need to knw, I figured out how to operate it immediately. And having a really comprehensive book and DVD is very handy.
This machine is very quiet and strong. I sew on it every day, it gets a work out. It never falters, even when I hem jeans and go through numerous layers of denim, something that my old machine would bog down with.
I love the thread cutter feature, don't know how I managed without one for so many years! I don't use the knee lift and it comes off to be put away if not needed. The built-in walking foot works well for quilting. I love the extension table which gives me so much space to work. Comes with so many feet and extras. No regrets, so happy with this purchase!"
- Jo, a Happy Customer
"My new Janome MC6700P professional heavy duty sewing machine is wonderful.
I hadn't used a sewing machine in years, but was anxious to get back into sewing - in particular, crafts. My old Singer could not handle the thick fabrics (leather) that I would be sewing but the Janome sailed over the fabric beautifully. I will admit that I continue to be mildly intimidated by all of the gadgets, and I did have a little trouble threading the needle, but once I worked out how to use the needle threader, sewing is a cinch."
- Linda, a Happy Customer
"I am sooo glad I bought this machine.. it's really quite easy to use.. within 1/2 hour of unpacking it, I was sewing away!
Easy to thread, easy to use, the knee lifter for the presser foot and the auto thread cut are great. Very easy to change the feet, even while you are 'mid stitch'. Everything you would ever need is included.
The extension table is a great plus especially since I am a quilter. I previously owned a Janome and wanted to stick with them and this model was a great choice! I highly recommend the new MC6700P!
The only complaint I would have is the absence of a hard carrying case, (although it does come with a soft cover)."
- Jane, a Happy Customer
This machine is ideal for:
- beginners who want to learn how to sew,
- aspiring young designers and stylists,
- parents who want to make a few things for their kids,
- experienced sewing experts upgrading to a new machine,
- teaching facilities,
- dressmaking / tailoring professionals,
- quilters / patchworkers needing to finish raw edges for pre-washing,
- textiles artists,
- and other creative individuals.....
If any of these sounds like you....
..... then the team here at SewMuchEasier are ready and waiting to get your Janome MC6700P sewing machine on its way to you, delivered anywhere in Australia!
In a few short days your parcel will arrive....
When you open it up you'll find your new Janome MC6700P safely tucked inside, ready to go.
Plug it in and hear it purr happily as you test drive the various stitches....
Imagine the sewing creation you can wizz up, so quickly and easily....
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
All you need to do to make it happen is...
Does this product come with Warranty?
We serve thousand of happy sewists across Australia - many continue to shop with us over the years - because they know we take care of our customers in time of need.
Because your peace of mind is important to us.
When You purchase from us, You are automatically under OUR warranty.
No need to send warranty cards back - We will simply keep your details on file and contact you from time to time just to make sure you're happy.
The warranty is a return to base warranty, so in the unlikely event your machine needs repair from manufacturing faults, simply return it to us, covering postage from your end.
You need to hold on to the original box with ALL internal packaging to ensure safe travel - so that your machine is well-protected if and when you ever need to send it anywhere.
We cannot accept COD or unpaid deliveries.
We take care of the repair AND courier it back to you for FREE.
This is a REPAIR warranty. And the actual repair work will be carried out by a Janome Authorised Repairer (who also looks after Elna). If your machine is declred unrepairable by the repairer then we reserve the right to either replace your machine or give you a refund of your purchase price excluding delivery costs. Please see our terms for full details.
We count on you to help us look after you.
As with all warranties, a few reasonable conditions do apply.
Please read on:
Damage caused by neglect or misuse of the product is not covered. This includes using the item outside it's recommended limits, or not adhering to the recommended usage guidelines contained within the product user guidelines contained withing the product user guide.
Wear-and-Tear or Expendable parts are not covered. Including but not limited to things like needles, belts, springs, light bulbs, bobbins, bobbin cases, thread cutters and needle plates that will need replacement from time to time.
Approval to return your machine to us under warranty must be granted before you send it because we need to know what the issue is in order to work out the best solution for you.
Refer to our full terms and conditions for more details on this warranty.
When you buy from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
At any stage if you have a question, all you need to do is contact us via email and we will respond to you promptly and courteously.
We Are Here for You
We will always do our best to resolve any concerns with a positive outcome.
Want to Know Who We Are
Click Here to Learn More About Us...
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Fantastic Deal NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Still Not Sure? That's Okay.
We understand. Because sometimes it's hard to know if you really want something, right?
Especially when shopping online!
That's why we provide 60 Day Money Back Easy Returns* to support you.
Because we know sewing - but You Know Best :-)
~ 60 Day ~
100% Money Back Guarantee...
Your purchase from us comes with our 60-Day Easy Returns option!*
In the unlikely event if it doesn't work for you in any way, simply contact us. You have sixty (60) days to try things out.
There's no rush. Take your time.
Beacuse we want you to have plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you're enjoying what you've chosen!
If you're not 100% happy - simply let us know and return the item in brand new condition, including all original packaging intact.
We will send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Worries!
Simply Add to Cart Now.
* Looking for the fine print? Check our terms & conditions for details*
Shopping Online is Secure with us!
Just so we can get your item to you ASAP, we ask that you complete payment within 5 working days from committing to buy.
Please let us know by email if you would like to make other arrangements, such as waiting to purchasing other items for combined postage or waiting for pay day.
NOTE: Please use your name with a post code as Bank Reference when making payment. If you have an order reference starting with "N", you can use that one.
IMPORTANT: Because your order is processed promptly once funds are cleared, there won’t be time to make changes to shipping details, So When You Complete Checkout please help us by double checking we have the following:
- Correct Physical Address. Most of the time PO Box is fine, though we may ask you for a physical address if we end up using a courier instead of Aust Post.
- Phone Number for the delivery driver.
- Any Special Delivery Instructions.
Now, Let's Get Your Order On Its Way To You!
How long will it take to receive my order?
All fully paid orders placed by 5pm Monday to Thursday will be processed overnight and ready to send by our warehouse - normally the next day or following business day.
Orders placed on Friday and Weekends will be processed on Sunday night - because our warehouse operates Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
Once it leaves our warehouse, the actual time frame is up to the delivery services. This can vary depending on your location and road conditions.
Any delivery time estimates shown are estimates only - so please use it as a guide line.
You'll receive a few email updates from our system as your order progresses, so please stay tuned on these!
How will my order be sent?
We use a dispatch system that works out the most efficient way to send your order.
This way the postage works out fair and reasonable, and your parcel reaches you quickly as well - because we know you can't wait!
In general, larger items tend to be delivered by couriers, while small items tend to go by Aust Post.
How is my postage calculated?
Depending on weight and dimension, some times we are able to do Flat Rate across Australia, so the postage is the same no matter where you are.
Other times we use the Built-in Calculated system provided by Aust Post, and your postage is calculated based on YOUR location.
Can I get it delivered to my P.O. Box?
Depends on the item (and its dimensions), because Aust Post have size restrictions and couriers are NOT allowed to deliver to a P.O. Box.
Please check with us when in doubt.
If you have nominated a P.O. box, and the item is within Aust Post size, then it will go by Aust Post. Most of the time, this is the case.
When your item is too big, or being sent directly from our supplier, then we need you to provide a physical address so we can send a courier.
Can I get my order sent to a different delivery address?
Your sure can!
When you check out, you can choose to ship your order to your billing address or a different address.
Simply choose the second option, and then fill in the shipping address of where you want you parcel sent.
Please double check we have Your Correct Address so your order can find its way to you!
What if courier services are not available in my area?
Some locations are outside of courier services....
In these cases we CAN arrange for your order to be deliverd to your local post office.
But please provide us with a street address (street number & name) - even if it is the only Post Office in town - as if it is an office address.
A phone number would help too - this will avoid delays.
What if I need my order urgently?
No worries, we will do our best. Just let us know.
Please give us as much notice as possible - especially for special occasions like birthdays!
In most cases, we CAN arrange an upgrade from Regular Post to Express Post for a little extra.
Please contact us first so we can update your invoice to show the correct amount.
Do you offer combine shipping?
I want to order more than one item...
Sure! Please "Add to Cart" for all the items you want and let the system work it out for you.
If you're unsure, let us know. A quick message is all we need.
Can I pick up my order?
No. Sorry - unless you're picking up furniture directly from our supplier.
Because most of our items are located in a commercial warehouse - with NO public acess.
There is no shop front - because that's how we can pass on the savings to you!
Some useful things you might want to know:
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
- All items we sell are Stored in a Clean and Smoke Free Environment so You can Rest Asured they will be In Top Condition when they arrive at your place.
- Packaging & Sending - All your items will be packed well and we do everything we can to make sure you package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with your package, please contact us via email. We do our best to resolve any concerns.
- Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent to you promptly once payment is cleared. In most cases it will be dispatched the next business day.
- Packaging Materials - We endeavour to support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging materials whenever possible. Brand names on packaging material may not necessarily match the content.
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
The Courier Needs Your Phone Number
When you're completing check-out please make sure your best day time phone number is included - because the courier requires a phone number.
Generally they may never ring you - and they tend to just turn up anyway. But their office needs to have your phone number on file for "just-in-case".
If you have any special delivery instructions, please let us know.
It is best to providing these details by sending us a quick message - this means your parcel will be dispatched to you faster.
Because we're here for you.
and your sewing needs.
Sew Much Easier is founded by a sewists, for fellow sewist :-)
We're a surprisingly small team that put a great deal of thoughts into what we do and how we do it. We stock only a handful of curated sewing goodies - each one carefully hand picked and tested ourselves.
Everything we stock only make it to our online store if we absolutlely LOVE them - for our own sewing. Because we're only interested in handing over what YOU would be happy with.
Hi, I'm Shelley.
I confess that I'm a fabric addict. And I love nothing more than geeking out over the ins-and-outs of sewing machines - and all the bits that come with it. Presser feet are my specialty :-)
I've been sharing my passion of sewing all my life - with a career in fashion design and patchwork teaching - and now I serve fellow sewist everywhere by delivering sewing goodies to your door. And that's only the beginning.
Long after your first purchase - whether it's a sewing machine, dressmakers dummy, or some bobbins - we'll be there to celebrate your joy in the simple act of making something by hand.
Simply drop us a line and...
we'll be there whenever you need help. Any time.
P.S. I know you're a savvy shooper. And you understand the value of Buy Well, Buy Once.
Because you want to be 100% confident in the quality of your purchase, so that you can be 100% confident in your sewing!
I'd like to make sure You are 100% Happy - so take your time, take a couple of months - get to know your sewing goodies from us.
And in case you change your mind - No Worries. Because shopping online should be stress-free!
Give it a Go Today. You'll be glad you did. So, Go Ahead!
P.P.S. Join Thousands of Happy Sewists Australia-wide, and be part of our caring creative community. Contact me (Shelley) any time for technical advice or anything sewing related.
Stay in touch - I'm here for you :-)
Last but Not Least...
Remember to send me a photo.
Because I'd LOVE to see Your Work!
Where Are We?
While Melbourne is our home, most of our goodies are kept in a commercial warehouse in Sydney. They aren't open to the public and there's NO shop front.
That means for most items...
We are Not Able to Offer Pick Up.
Instead we provide fast & low cost delivery to your door :-)
The Only Exception is for Furniture - pick up can be arranged from the supplier directly.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to Call 1300 88 11 59
or Send Us a Message anytime.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours and during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.
In case the phone line is busy - please leave a clear message with your contact number (including area code) and we'll call you back. Cheers!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sew Much Easier users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.