Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine + Extension Table + Quilting Kit
Click to view larger images or other views or videos
Swipe for more. Tap to enlarge
Click to view larger images or other views or videos
Finally: The Machine you've Always dreamt of
For a Great Price with Unbeatable BONUS Extras!
Janome Skyline S3 Special Package
Janome Skyline S3 (entry model of Janome Skyline range)
Sewing Machine + Limited Edition Quilting Kit
- Janome Skyline S3 Sewing Machine
- Janome Limited Edition Quilting Kit
(Valued over $400.00)
- BONUS: DVD
- Standard Accessory Pack
- 2 Year Warranty
- 60 Day No Nonsense Money Back Guarantee
- Bonus Support Not Available From Other Online Sellers
If you're looking at this Janome sewing machine, chances are...
- Your old machine just won't do anymore - it's time you get a dream machine
- You're fed up with never enough space for quilting - and need a bigger throat area
- You've already DECIDED on the machine you want - but new to shopping online. So you're comapring prices and searching for a trust worthy source
My machine was delivered today. Thanks so much.
Just wanted say that I was reluctant to buy online not knowing if I would receive the order (its not every day you spend $1200 on a sewing machine), but I have been pleasantly surprised by a number of things.
Firstly the depth of information about the product on your website which helped me choose the right machine, the overall price which included the quilters kit which no one else seems to offer and the fast turn around.
Now I look forward to seeing what the Janome S3 can do!!"
- Sari, Cooma, New South Wales
Is this Your Dream Machine that You've Been Looking For?
F irst of all... Congratulations on your decision to buy a brand new sewing machine!
Choosing the right machine will give you many hours of sewing pleasure, and it's important that you feel comfortable & happy that you've made the right choice.
But... I also know how daunting it can be to consider getting a sewing machine.
Because there are so many to choose from.... where to start? Fear not, and read on....
Is Skyline S3 + Quilting Kit for You?
You'd choose THIS over other models because...
- you love to quilt and do larger projects - so having more room in the throat area is essential
- while you'd like some embroidery, you have no real need to go the extra expense for a true "embroidery machine"
- you'd go with the S3 over other Skyline models because it's the only 7mm machine in the range - that means you can still use most of the feet from your previous machines.
- this is the last machine you're planning to get - and you want to make it the ultimate dream machine!
Sounds like YOU. Right...?
Then Give the Janome S3 a Go.
Simply Add to Cart & she's all yours :-)
Here's a little bit of insider information...
Having worked for a decade or so behind the scene in the clothing industry, I was formally trained as a Fashion Designer - and later spent 10 years teaching others the joy of sewing. I like to share insider tricks, and I believe that you get what you pay for. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Of all the machines I've used over the years, Janome is My Favourite Domestic Sewing Brand By Far - in fact, the only brand I trust & recommend to everyone.
For 3 Good Reasons.
- Janome is one of only TWO sewing machine brands in the world still owned by the original founding family. They take quality control seriously.
- Janome parts are Always Available and Simple to Maintain.
- Janome makes machines that are Easy to Use.
Unlike many other sewing machine brands - Janome makes ALL of their machines in their own factories. They don't contract out the manufacturing, and never cut corners just to save a buck.
That means you will always Enjoy Reliable Quality - no matter what your budget might be!
Add to Cart & Get Yours Now.
Your new Janome Sky Line S3 (Janome S3 for short) will provide a reliable sewing experience at your finger tips..... so you can concentrate on finishing the next masterpiece or simply get on enjoying other precious things in life!
Imagine how exciting it'll be to get into your next sewing project or make the time to finish those clothing alterations professionally - when Your new Janome sewing machine is there to help make everything look so professional, yet so easy to achieve.
I'm so sure you'll just love your new Janome Skyline S3 because others are absolutely thrilled with theirs!
"I have been sewing for over 30 years and owned a number of machines in all these years. Still, I was very pleasantly surprised by this machine.
While this machine does not have endless embroidery or decorative stitches, it has everything I even needed.
The stitch quality is exceptional and for what I do, stitch speed is very important. This machine has sewing speeds of 850 stitches per minute. It is heavy, sturdy and unlike so many new machines I tested, not made of plastic, but of metal.
It also has a 33 cm x 21 cm (13" x 8 1/4") throat space for working with large projects, an automatic thread cutter and a time saving, built-in needle threader.
A part from the bonus Quilting Kit - which comes with an enormous extension table to give you even more space - there are LOTS of included accessories, most of which I’ve not tried yet.
And unlike the MC6600P semi-industrial - my Skyline S3 DOES have a free arm - which is great for garments especially kids clothes.
This machine makes buttonholes easier than any other machine I tested and they are exceptional quality. The automatic needle threader is the easiest I’ve tested.
There are many other features that I’ve not explored yet. Overall I think this is one of the best machines on the market."
- Margaret, a Happy Customer
Simply Add to Cart Now.
Full of practical, user-friendly functions,
Your New Janome Skyline S3 will soon become your best friend.
Janome is well-known for their Skyline range (the famous "S Series"). The Janome S3 is the entry model of the Skyline range ("S" for short) range is perfect for a more discerning sewist, who is ready to go up the next level in their creative journey, but not as heavily into fancy machine embroidery as, say, the Memory Craft fans.
With sturdy construction and stable feeding, Skyline S3 is a stylish machine with substance. While it may appear complex, it is intuitively designed with YOU in mind and it is an absolute joy to use - even comes with a bonus instruction DVD to show you how!
Just Add to Cart and You Can!
The Janome Skyline S3 is a superb quality computerised model offered at a fantastic value. What you get is an Entry Level of the Skyline Range yet Easy to Use as well!
- Your new Skyline S3 gives you a generous selection of 120 built-in stitches - that includs 7 buttonhole styles.
- More Space for machine quilting, with 8 1/4" or 205mm Throat Size - so your Skyline pays for itself when you no longer pay for long-arm quilting!
- Long Arm at 12" or 310 mm - embellishment is easy with Mirror imaging and Alpha Numeric Block Font (in English, European and Cyrillic).
- For precision in sewing - patented needle plate gives you angle markes and sewing guides, plus 71 Needle Positions for precise accuracy.
- The easy-to-use touch selection with large backlit LCD screen means selecting pattern, changing stitch width and length is a breeze.
- It comes with a convenient Automatic Thread Cutter - at a touch of a button, your thread is neatly cut for you at the end of each stitch - hands free. Brillant!
- Want to sew armholes and other fiddly bits? No worries - take off the flat-bed storage box and you have an 8" or 205 mm free arm.
- Need good lighting? 4 x LED lights in TWO places - You can enjoy sewing any time of the day, and sew to your heart's content without eye strain!
- This is a 7mm top bobbin loading machine ("Top Loading" for short) which means your bobbin drops in from above, with a see-through window.
- The Skyline has Quick Reference Chart in the lid for your convenience - to help you get the most out of your machine - at a glance!
- It has 7 Levels of Adjustable Foot Pressure - you can adjust the amount of pressure to suit your fabric, whether you're sewing denim or chiffon!
- Robust, Versatile and Solid-Built at 10 kg - perfectly suited for the serious & prolific sewist like you - finally a machine that keeps up with YOU!
- Sew at your own pace - the Speed Control lets you sew up to 820 stitches per minute for whipping up whatever project you have on hand - quickly and easily.
- Including a Bonus Instruction DVD to help you get started - so you can enjoy your new fancy machine straight out of the box - stress free!
- Also, you will LOVE the Bonus Extension Quilting Kit (valued over $400) - included - for a Limited Time Only.
Add Yours to Cart Today.
Like all Janomes, the Skyline S3 is designed to withstand daily usage - it produces beautiful stitches over and over again - thanks to the precise stitch mechanism Janome is known for, you can now create professional results every single day!
All You Need to Do is Place Your Order.
Did You Know.....
Janome Skyline S3 is one of the few machines that comes with its own Extension Table + Quilting Kit!
Yes, that's right.
Normally an Extension Table for quilting might be available for your model, or it might not.
In most cases they are Optional Extras and can cost upto $200 a pop!
In this case, Janome has provided your new Skyline S3 with its own sturdy Extension Table - plus heaps more - so that you can enjoy having a HUGE sewing area perfect for machine quilting!
Designed to fit snugly against your sewing machine, giving you a much larger work surface perfect for machine quilting and sewing on borders & bindings.
Your Extension Table also provides extra support for other projects around the home.... Now making curtains and whipping up that costume for your child is a breeze!
What Else is included?
Let's take acloser look at your Bonus Quilting Kit -
This Quilting Kit contains everything you need to get you started with Quilting - perfect for 7mm models like Skyline S3!
Accessory Kit Contains:
1. Extra Wide Extension Table - RRP $199
2. Clear View Quilting Foot and Guide Set - RRP $49
3. Even Feed Walking Foot with Guide - RRP $69
4. Darning Foot - Open Toe (P2) - RRP $29
5. Applique Foot (F) - RRP $29
6. Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot (F2) - RRP $29
That's over $400 worth of accessories! They make perfect campanions to your Skyline S3.
Be Quick - it's for a Limited Time Only
This is a fantasitic opportunity to grab yourself an unbeatable deal - just think of the beautiful things you'll create - to be loved and amired by all!
Hurry - Order Yours Now.
What's the Difference Between Skyline S3 and Other Skyline Models?
Here's what I've prepared for you - a one-glance view features comparison on S7, S5 & S3:
The BEST Reason for Choosing Skyline S3 over the Skyline S5, S7, or S9?
Notice the maximum zigzag stitch width - it is 7 mm (as opposed to being 9 mm).
This is important because it allows you the greatest flexibility with optional presser feet & other attachments. For any specilty feet - say, a Concealed Zipper Foot or Bias Binding Foot - you can easy find one that fits regardless of design & brands. Often saving quite a bit in prices.
Beside, most of your mordern sewing machines these days are 7mm - that means if you already have existing snap-on feet from other machines, chances are you can happily use on your new Skyline S3 - saves you having to buy an additional set!
Whereas in a 9 mm width machine - such as the Skyline S7, Skyline S5 or Skyline S9 - you're restricted with just a few options when it comes to presser feet.
Evenif you have snap-on feet from a previous machine - and could snap them on - the alignments is quite different from a 7mm to a 9mm machine, so they won't work. That's because the needle position is totally different from a 9mm machine to a 7mm.
That means if you go with a Skyline S5, S7, or S9 you WILL need to invest in a new set of 9mm feet. And ALWAYS having to go with branded version, with limited choices.
I know this because I often have customers with 9mm models, asking me for help find specialty feet to fit their machines. It's not always easy or possible.
That means the Skyline S3 is the sensible choice for you - especially if you're planning to optimise your sewing repertoire - such as ruffles, bias binding, even for installing invisible zippers!
Add to Cart Now - Don't Miss Out!
- A Versatile, Feature-Packed Computerised model to take your sewing to the next level - whether you have a new found passion for sewing or looking for an upgrade.
- Easy stitch selection with LCD screen and easy-to-use buttons at the touch of your finger tips.
- All the functions you want - and more. Why settle for less when you can have it all?
- Maximum Stitch Width: 7 mm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5 mm
- Automatic Thread Cutter for hands-free thread cutting - just like the BEST industrial machines!
- Clip-on Feet for quick change. No screw driver required!
- Super Smooth Feeding - with Janome's Trade Mark Superior Plus Feed System™ (SFS+)
- Auto Threading Function - hate threading needles? This handy gadget means no more asquinting and eye strains!
- One-Touch Needle Up / Down Position - gain precise control and create perfect mitre corners and intricate curves.
- Stop / Start Button - a unique feature that allows you to sew without the foot pedal. Perfect for those with injuries / disabilities, or simply wanted to do without another thing to plug in.
- 71 Needle Positions - to help you achieve pinpoint accuracy for decorative stitching, applique and free motion quilting.
- Memorised Needle Up / Down Setting - to help you sew smoothly with precision without having to manually move the hand wheel to change needle position constantly.
- Auto Lock / Reverse Stitch - at a touch, you can secure each and every seam with ease!
- Bobbin Winder Plate with FIVE cutting blades - for faster and smoother winding, easy thread cutting, and your bobbins ready to go!
- Twin Needle Capability - the extra spool pins with its own slot means you can thread up TWO spools of thread. One set of Twin needle included.
- Fast & Simple to Thread-up - Never cringe again when you need to use different colour threads!
- Drop-In Bobbin System - makes changing bobbin super simple and runs jam-proof with Janome's famous magnetic system.
- Automatic Presser Foot Adjustment - built-in to handle all types and weights of fabric AND it's all done for you.
- Presser Foot Lifter Safety Device to alert you when the presser foot is up, so you don't accidentally start sewing without having the foot firmly down on yor fabric. Genius!
- 120 Built-in Utility and Decorative Stitches - so you will be able to create unlimited combination at your finger tips!
- Built-In One-Step Buttonholes (7 different styles) - creating professional results have never been so easy!
- Mirrored Editing that allows for greater design flexibility!
- Block Font (letters & numbers) in English, European and Cyrillic Charactersto personalise your project.
- A Handy Stitch Chart (read: Cheat Sheet) is provided inside the lid, at your finger tips.
- Super Smooth Feeding of materials - the 7- Piece Feed Dog System gives you smooth, snag-free sewing .
- Sew like a professional with Even Seam Allowances - various measurements are all engraved on the plate for you, with both inches & millimetres
- Built-in light source (LED) - 4 lights in TWO places - so you can see what you're sewing!
- Solid-Built with Maximum Stability - around 10 kgs, you can go as fast as you like and the machine will stay put firmly and purr happily.
- Removeable Flat-Bed - lets you sew "free arm", perfect for fiddly bits like sleeves and armholes.
- Hidden Storage - provides a handy place to pop your feet, bobbins and tools between use. Keeping your sewing area neat, and no more hunting around in your sewing baskets!
- Embroidered Cover to protect your machine - so you get more years out of it and can easily take it to classes or a friends place.
- BONUS: comprehensive instruction DVD to help you get the most out of your investment!
- BONUS: your very own Extra Wide Extension Table + Quilting Kit - perfect for quilters!
Grab One While Stock Lasts - Don't Miss Out!
So Put In Your Order Now... Because You Don't Want to Miss Out!
How About having ALL the Essential Feet + Extension Table for Quilting for your Skyline S3 Sewing Machine.... so you can get quilting right away!
This Quilting Set is the perfect BONUS for you - valued over $400!
The new Janome Skyline S3 gives you all of the BEST features in a user-friendly machine without breaking the bank!
The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) on Janome Australia website is $1,699.00 - but you don't need to pay that much when you shop with us!
Hurry & Order Yours - Sale Ends Soon.
Wondering What Else you get with the machine?
Also included with your machine is your Standard Accessories, which includes:
- Zig Zag / All Purpose Foot A - if there is ONE foot you need, it'd be this one.
- Zipper Foot E - so you can sew zips with professional results!
- Over-edge Foot C - this is your solution if you don't have an overlocker to finish raw edges.
- Satin Stitch Foot F - perfect for applique & embroidery.
- 1/4˝ seam foot O - helps you stay precise with seam allowance. Essential for piecing!
- Blind Hem Foot G - never pay for alterations again if your pants or skirts are too long.
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot R - makes buttonholes a breeze and no measurement required!
- Bobbin x 4 - fill 'em up and have 'em ready to go!
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener - handy to have around.
- Needle Set (including Twin Needle) so you can change needle often and protect your fabric.
- Lint Brush - makes cleaning easy.
- Screwdriver - compact size, perfect for this machine.
- Additional Spool Pin - in case you need a second spool of thread. A must for twin-needle sewing.
- Spool Holder x 2 (Large) - to keep you thread in place (2nd one on machine).
- Spool Holder x 2 (Small) - perfect for embroidery when your spools are smaller.
- Stitch Chart - a handy guide for you to view all stitches at a glance!
- Instruction Book - so you and your new machine can get to know each other :-)
- Instructional DVD - enjoy expert tuition on your finger tips, 24 / 7!
- Foot Control - lets you drive the machine just like driving a car :-)
- Embroidered Cover to keep your machine in top-nic and dust-free!
- BONUS: a Full Size Extension Table & Quilting Kit - perfect for quilters!
That's everything you need - to get you sewing right out of the box!
Add Yours to Cart Now.
Would you like to see the Janome Skyline S3 in action?
Here, watch this video:
Not All Sewing Machines Are Made Equal...
Take a peek: an X-Ray view if you will. The photos here show a Janome JR1012 with a see-through exterior.
You can easily see - inside every Janome there is REAL metal (aluminium die-cast to be exact) that can be found in even the most inexpensive, entry level Janome.
The die-cast aluminium frame in a Janome provides the strength and stability required for the precise action of the sewing machine needle and mechanism.
The exterior is just that - a shell - and not part of the structure of the machine.
Unfortunately there are other brands of sewing machine on the market in Australia right now that have no internal frame (let along metal). It means the components are merely attached to the outer plastic shell of the machine. There is simply not enough rigidity for high speed movements!
With Janome, there is always inner structrual support which means your sewing machine performs better, and it lasts longer. Buy Well, Buy Once.
Add Yours to Cart Now!
Still not sure?
Here's what one (of many) happy customers had to say after purchasing their Janome Skyline S3:
"My new Janome Skyline is an awesome model. It's a serious sewing machine, and certainly not for beginners with limited budget.
It's super heavy duty, super smooth, and once you unpack it you just knew that you will probably never have to buy another sewing machine again.
It has tons of stitches, two thread spool holders, heaps of needle positions, a handy stitch chart, and best of all...an automatic thread cutter. Another feature is the presser foot pressure button which makes sewing through thicker fabrics a breeze.
With this machine I never have to worry when buying heavy duty or thick fabric - with this machine I am confident I can complete any sewing project I tackle.
It comes with a giaganic work space compare to a normal machine, and lots of feet. One more great thing is that the base come apart for sewing sleeves... so if you do a lot hemming or cicular work this machine is great for you.
Another point to consider is althouhg the machine looks like it's easy to move and light weight, it's not. It's heavy and not easily moved around like some lighter machines.
I found I set my machine up in one place and prett much leave it there. So I just take my smaller machine instead if I need to go anywhere.
I'm happy with this machine and I give it five stars."
- Bev, a Happy Customer
We have been fortunate enough to source a few of these excellent machines for Our Customers....
Be Sure Get Yours Now While Stocks Last!
Your Machine is Well Protected for Safe Travel.....
So when you open the box, your will find the new Janome Skyline S3 nice and snug inside its own foam cut-out.
I always make sure that my customers keep these foam cut-outs along with the box it came in - just in case you need to move house, put your machine into storage for renovation.
Also, in the highly unlikely event where you may need to send the machine back to us for a any reason - such as making a warranty claim - the machine will need to reach us in all of its original package, because we cannot be responsible for any damage incurred in transit.
The best way to ensure safe travel for your machine is to simply KEEP every bit of the packaging and put them back inside the box, then just store the box out of the way. Easy!
And Enjoy Professional Finish Forever!
What's the Difference between "Top Loading" and "Front Loading" machines?
Whether a sewing machine is referred to as "top-loading" or "front-loading" it is the bobbin position that tells them apart.
A "Top Loading" machine has a "drop-in" bobbin, where the bobbin goes in from the top, directly underneath your needle and presser foot. The lid is usually clear so you can see the bobbin.
This type of mechanism is called "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook", where the bobbin is driven by the machine to go round and round in full circle movements. Horizontal refers to the bobbin position - it sits horizontally in your machine and faces up.
A "Front Loading" machine has a different spot for your bobbin. It is hidden behind the storage box, inside a trap door. You cannot see the bobbin at all until you open the trap door - and then you will see a metal bobbin case, which is removable. You filled bobbin goes inside this metal case.
This type of mechanism is called "Vertical Oscillating Hook", where the bobbin goes side to side instead of completing a circle. The bobbin stays vertical inside the bobbin case.
What does "Low Shank" and "High Shank" mean?
It means "shank height" or "shank size".
Most domestic machines have LOW shanks. Just to give you an idea, we sell about 10 low shank presser feet to ONE high shank foot.
That means if you don't know what sort of shank your machine has, it's probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally "fancy" embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is.
Which one is Skylinen S3?
The Skyline S3 is a "Top-Loading" machine, and uses "Horizontal Full Rotary Hook" mechanism. It has HIGH shank. 7mm Maximum Stitch Width.
Can I buy other presser feet?
Sure! Please see individual listing in our store for details.
This machine comes with seven, so you might want to get a few specialty feet. Just ask for "High Shank Foot that fits a 7mm Machine" - and it should fit!
And Remember - you have a BONUS Extension Table & Quilting Kit (worth over $400) - you can get quilting straigh out of the box!
Where Do I Go For Regular Service Or To Purchase Parts and Accessories?
Janome Japan has been manufacturing some of the BEST machines since 1921. Because of their popularity and reliability any issues with service or parts are easy and cheap to solve.
We also supply other feet and attachments to suit - please check their individual listings in our store for details.
All spare parts and additional accessories are available from any mechanic who looks after Janome.
Just let them know it is a "Top Loading" Janome Machine with "High Shank". They will also be able to service your machine regularly, so you can easily keep your machine working at optimal condition.
From my experience, my Janome has been like a Toyota car - always reliable, simple to operate, easy to buy parts and cheap to service. What else could you ask for in a sewing machine?
Wondering about Warranty?
In the unlikely event something does go wrong, we've got you covered.
Keep read on below for more details...
Sounds Good - but why wouldn't I buy directly from Janome?
Here's something most people didn't know: Janome Australia doesn't deal directly with the public. Neither does Janome USA or Janome UK.
Actually, the authentic Janome website won't let you place orders. You can find all sorts of information there, but you won't find an "Add to Cart" button if you're looking at the real deal.
In case you come across any website with "Janome" in the name that you could buy from - chances are, you've found someone who'd like you to think that you're dealing directly with Janome Australia themselves. Which isn't the case.
Think about it for a second: when someone is prepared to hide the truth about who they really are, what else might they be hiding?
Why should I shop with you over a dealer with a brick-and-mortar shop?
Yes, it is true that we ARE an online store. We do not have a physical shop front.
That means we take online shopping seriously - because this is ALL we do. This is our life's work and we are 100% commited to look after YOU.
Not having a physical shop front means YOU have our undivided attention.
When you shop with us, there will be no distractions, no other customers to fight over, no waiting in line just to ask a question. It's just you, the products you want, and really detailed description plus heaps of photos (that we take ourselves) to make sure that you know exactly what you are ordering. That's our way of making shopping (and sewing) easier for you!
Instead of worrying about rents, keeping up appearances, and going into price-war with other dealers, our sole focus in on how we can make your shopping experience with us as enjoyable as possible. Because life to too short for poor services and you deserve the BEST - afterall, shopping and sewing should be fun. Right?
Me Too. Let's Place Your Order Now.
I would like to buy more than one. Can you do a better deal?
Absolutely. Group purchases and wholesale enquiries welcome.
Our clients include small business owners in dressmaking / tailoring or alteration, group and schools, as well as craft enthusiast / artisans who sell their creations for additional income.
Email us if you want to purchase more than one, or simply make us an offer..... you might be pleasantly surprised!
Is there a phone number so I could speak to someone?
Sure. We will provide you with a direct contact number as soon as you send us an email.
Shelley and the Sew Much Easier team are always happy to answer any question, technical information, pricing or anything else you wish to know!
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Great Janome NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Check Out What Other Happy Janome Skyline S3 Owners Say About Their Machine...
"My new Janome Skyline is very impressive.
I'd call it a professional computerised machines with loads of decorative stitches, seven buttonholes, numbers and letters in three languages, and many other utility and everyday stitches. There's even a chart inside the lid so you don't have to find the book each time you want to try a new stitch.
It has the BEST foot storage compartment container that I have ever seen or had with a sewing machine. There is a thread cutter "scissors" button that I have never had before & absolutely love - it cuts the thread when pushed after stitching and you only have about 1/2" of thread left on the fabric.
It has a large throat area that's a dream to use when quilting or sewing any larger project. This machine is really fantastic and wonderful to own. I recommend it."
- Tina, a Happy Customer
"I bought this machine for my wife's birthday. She is a quilter and was thrilled with the quality of this product.
She has had several higher end sewing machines over the years but tells me this far and away the best she has ever owned!
She says the features are outstanding and ease of use amaze her each time she works on her quilts!!"
- Gary, a Happy Hubby
"I have had my machine approximately a month at this time. I have been going through the instruction book and practicing the stitches. The manual is very easy to understand and everything seems to be going as intended.
This machine is very heavy and solid, this is not one that you can take to class. It does not have a solid hard cover, only a soft cover.
Still, I think it is a good buy for the price. Because I had collected some quotes for 3 other top brands, and to get a machine that had all the features of my Skyline S3 I would have to spend another $700 to $1200 depending on the brand - so I'm definitely getting value out of this one!
I will be starting a big Christmas project in a short time, and can't wait to give this machine a good workout."
- Mary, a Happy Customer
"I love this machine. It has so many features that make things quick and easy, and it comes with a large number of pressure feet as well.
It runs great and has a longer arm with larger surface, so I can fit my quilts in there easier.
I am an advanced beginner in quilting and this was a nice choice both for the price and quality.
I started with a $200 machine, but this is so much better to learn on because of the quality and features. At the same time, being a beginner, it is not so over-the-top expensive that I risked overspending for my skill level."
- Amanda, a Happy Customer
"I love this sewing machine! I've been sewing for over 40 years and I am sorry that I didn't buy a Janome sooner.
This machine really performs. No hasseling with tensions, no skipped stitches, and no problems.
I love being able to adjust the pressure on the foot...made teddy bears for all the Grandkids and it was a dream to be able to easily adjust to suit different fabric.
This is a nice heavy duty machine that is definitely worth the price. Spent much more on my previous machine but am much happier with this one."
- Susan, a Happy Customer
"My new Skyline has been my daily companion since it's arrival. I had been using a very basic and trust worthy 29 year old machine, and I had no idea what I was missing.
This machine is easy to understand, simple to use and quite reliable. I have not skipped a beat and haven't stop sewing yet. I have enjoyed every single minute and would not imagine that any day in the future would be any different.
The instructions are clear and understandable for the simplest of users and make quilts looks wonderfully complicated and professional.
I have used many of the lovely and intricate stitches just to see what they look like, dancing across the fabric and am absolutely delighted that this machine now has a home on my quilting table. Just wonderful."
- Louise, a Happy Customer
This machine is ideal for:
- beginners who want to invest in the best machine,
- aspiring young designers and stylists with long term plans,
- parents who want to make things for kids as they grow,
- experienced sewing experts upgrading to a new DREAM machine,
- teaching facilities,
- dressmaking / tailoring professionals,
- quilters / patchworkers needing to finish raw edges for pre-washing,
- textiles artists,
- and other creative individuals.....
If any of these sounds like you....
..... then the team here at SewMuchEasier are ready and waiting to get your Janome Skyline S3 sewing machine on its way to you, delivered anywhere in Australia!
In a few short days your parcel will arrive....
.... and when you open it up you'll find your new Janome S3 safely tucked inside, ready to go.
Plug it in and hear it purr happily as you test drive the various stitches....
Imagine the sewing creation you can wizz up, so quickly and easily....
Does this product come with Warranty?
We serve thousand of happy sewists across Australia - many continue to shop with us over the years - because they know we take care of our customers in time of need.
Because your peace of mind is important to us.
When You purchase from us, You are automatically under OUR warranty.
No need to send warranty cards back - We will simply keep your details on file and contact you from time to time just to make sure you're happy.
The warranty is a return to base warranty, so in the unlikely event your machine needs repair from manufacturing faults, simply return it to us, covering postage from your end.
You need to hold on to the original box with ALL internal packaging to ensure safe travel - so that your machine is well-protected if and when you ever need to send it anywhere.
We cannot accept COD or unpaid deliveries.
We take care of the repair AND courier it back to you for FREE.
This is a REPAIR warranty. And the actual repair work will be carried out by a Janome Authorised Repairer (who also looks after Elna). If your machine is declred unrepairable by the repairer then we reserve the right to either replace your machine or give you a refund of your purchase price excluding delivery costs. Please see our terms for full details.
We count on you to help us look after you.
As with all warranties, a few reasonable conditions do apply.
Please read on:
Damage caused by neglect or misuse of the product is not covered. This includes using the item outside it's recommended limits, or not adhering to the recommended usage guidelines contained within the product user guidelines contained withing the product user guide.
Wear-and-Tear or Expendable parts are not covered. Including but not limited to things like needles, belts, springs, light bulbs, bobbins, bobbin cases, thread cutters and needle plates that will need replacement from time to time.
Approval to return your machine to us under warranty must be granted before you send it because we need to know what the issue is in order to work out the best solution for you.
Refer to our full terms and conditions for more details on this warranty.
When you buy from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
At any stage if you have a question, all you need to do is contact us via email and we will respond to you promptly and courteously.
We Are Here for You
We will always do our best to resolve any concerns with a positive outcome.
Want to Know Who We Are
Click Here to Learn More About Us...
Go Ahead And Grab Yourself a Fantastic Deal NOW
And Enjoy Your Next Sewing Adventure!
Still Not Sure? That's Okay.
We understand. Because sometimes it's hard to know if you really want something, right?
Especially when shopping online!
That's why we provide 60 Day Money Back Easy Returns* to support you.
Because we know sewing - but You Know Best :-)
~ 60 Day ~
100% Money Back Guarantee...
Your purchase from us comes with our 60-Day Easy Returns option!*
In the unlikely event if it doesn't work for you in any way, simply contact us. You have sixty (60) days to try things out.
There's no rush. Take your time.
Beacuse we want you to have plenty of time to feel absolutely certain that you're enjoying what you've chosen!
If you're not 100% happy - simply let us know and return the item in brand new condition, including all original packaging intact.
We will send you a full refund (excluding postage) promptly and courteously - No Worries!
Simply Add to Cart Now.
* Looking for the fine print? Check our terms & conditions for details*
Shopping Online is Secure with us!
Just so we can get your item to you ASAP, we ask that you complete payment within 5 working days from committing to buy.
Please let us know by email if you would like to make other arrangements, such as waiting to purchasing other items for combined postage or waiting for pay day.
NOTE: Please use your name with a post code as Bank Reference when making payment. If you have an order reference starting with "N", you can use that one.
IMPORTANT: Because your order is processed promptly once funds are cleared, there won’t be time to make changes to shipping details, So When You Complete Checkout please help us by double checking we have the following:
- Correct Physical Address. Most of the time PO Box is fine, though we may ask you for a physical address if we end up using a courier instead of Aust Post.
- Phone Number for the delivery driver.
- Any Special Delivery Instructions.
Now, Let's Get Your Order On Its Way To You!
How long will it take to receive my order?
All fully paid orders placed by 5pm Monday to Thursday will be processed overnight and ready to send by our warehouse - normally the next day or following business day.
Orders placed on Friday and Weekends will be processed on Sunday night - because our warehouse operates Monday to Friday except Public Holidays.
Once it leaves our warehouse, the actual time frame is up to the delivery services. This can vary depending on your location and road conditions.
Any delivery time estimates shown are estimates only - so please use it as a guide line.
You'll receive a few email updates from our system as your order progresses, so please stay tuned on these!
How will my order be sent?
We use a dispatch system that works out the most efficient way to send your order.
This way the postage works out fair and reasonable, and your parcel reaches you quickly as well - because we know you can't wait!
In general, larger items tend to be delivered by couriers, while small items tend to go by Aust Post.
How is my postage calculated?
Depending on weight and dimension, some times we are able to do Flat Rate across Australia, so the postage is the same no matter where you are.
Other times we use the Built-in Calculated system provided by Aust Post, and your postage is calculated based on YOUR location.
Can I get it delivered to my P.O. Box?
Depends on the item (and its dimensions), because Aust Post have size restrictions and couriers are NOT allowed to deliver to a P.O. Box.
Please check with us when in doubt.
If you have nominated a P.O. box, and the item is within Aust Post size, then it will go by Aust Post. Most of the time, this is the case.
When your item is too big, or being sent directly from our supplier, then we need you to provide a physical address so we can send a courier.
Can I get my order sent to a different delivery address?
Your sure can!
When you check out, you can choose to ship your order to your billing address or a different address.
Simply choose the second option, and then fill in the shipping address of where you want you parcel sent.
Please double check we have Your Correct Address so your order can find its way to you!
What if courier services are not available in my area?
Some locations are outside of courier services....
In these cases we CAN arrange for your order to be deliverd to your local post office.
But please provide us with a street address (street number & name) - even if it is the only Post Office in town - as if it is an office address.
A phone number would help too - this will avoid delays.
What if I need my order urgently?
No worries, we will do our best. Just let us know.
Please give us as much notice as possible - especially for special occasions like birthdays!
In most cases, we CAN arrange an upgrade from Regular Post to Express Post for a little extra.
Please contact us first so we can update your invoice to show the correct amount.
Do you offer combine shipping?
I want to order more than one item...
Sure! Please "Add to Cart" for all the items you want and let the system work it out for you.
If you're unsure, let us know. A quick message is all we need.
Can I pick up my order?
No. Sorry - unless you're picking up furniture directly from our supplier.
Because most of our items are located in a commercial warehouse - with NO public acess.
There is no shop front - because that's how we can pass on the savings to you!
Some useful things you might want to know:
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
- All items we sell are Stored in a Clean and Smoke Free Environment so You can Rest Asured they will be In Top Condition when they arrive at your place.
- Packaging & Sending - All your items will be packed well and we do everything we can to make sure you package arrives safely. In the unlikely event something does go wrong with your package, please contact us via email. We do our best to resolve any concerns.
- Prompt Shipping - Your package will be sent to you promptly once payment is cleared. In most cases it will be dispatched the next business day.
- Packaging Materials - We endeavour to support "green policies" and recycle clean packaging materials whenever possible. Brand names on packaging material may not necessarily match the content.
- Combined Shipping - We are happy to combine shipping for multiple purchases based on the combined weight and dimensions of your items, so add what you like to cart as you go, and check out our shop to see what else you like... you never know what you might find!
The Courier Needs Your Phone Number
When you're completing check-out please make sure your best day time phone number is included - because the courier requires a phone number.
Generally they may never ring you - and they tend to just turn up anyway. But their office needs to have your phone number on file for "just-in-case".
If you have any special delivery instructions, please let us know.
It is best to providing these details by sending us a quick message - this means your parcel will be dispatched to you faster.
Because we're here for you.
and your sewing needs.
Sew Much Easier is founded by a sewists, for fellow sewist :-)
We're a surprisingly small team that put a great deal of thoughts into what we do and how we do it. We stock only a handful of curated sewing goodies - each one carefully hand picked and tested ourselves.
Everything we stock only make it to our online store if we absolutlely LOVE them - for our own sewing. Because we're only interested in handing over what YOU would be happy with.
Hi, I'm Shelley.
I confess that I'm a fabric addict. And I love nothing more than geeking out over the ins-and-outs of sewing machines - and all the bits that come with it. Presser feet are my specialty :-)
I've been sharing my passion of sewing all my life - with a career in fashion design and patchwork teaching - and now I serve fellow sewist everywhere by delivering sewing goodies to your door. And that's only the beginning.
Long after your first purchase - whether it's a sewing machine, dressmakers dummy, or some bobbins - we'll be there to celebrate your joy in the simple act of making something by hand.
Simply drop us a line and...
we'll be there whenever you need help. Any time.
P.S. I know you're a savvy shooper. And you understand the value of Buy Well, Buy Once.
Because you want to be 100% confident in the quality of your purchase, so that you can be 100% confident in your sewing!
I'd like to make sure You are 100% Happy - so take your time, take a couple of months - get to know your sewing goodies from us.
And in case you change your mind - No Worries. Because shopping online should be stress-free!
Give it a Go Today. You'll be glad you did. So, Go Ahead!
P.P.S. Join Thousands of Happy Sewists Australia-wide, and be part of our caring creative community. Contact me (Shelley) any time for technical advice or anything sewing related.
Stay in touch - I'm here for you :-)
Last but Not Least...
Remember to send me a photo.
Because I'd LOVE to see Your Work!
Where Are We?
While Melbourne is our home, most of our goodies are kept in a commercial warehouse in Sydney. They aren't open to the public and there's NO shop front.
That means for most items...
We are Not Able to Offer Pick Up.
Instead we provide fast & low cost delivery to your door :-)
The Only Exception is for Furniture - pick up can be arranged from the supplier directly.
Would you like more information on this item?
Can we clarify anything else for you at all?
Please feel free to Call 1300 88 11 59
or Send Us a Message anytime.
Your message will be responded to ASAP, usually within 24 hours and during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm Australian Eastern Standard time.
In case the phone line is busy - please leave a clear message with your contact number (including area code) and we'll call you back. Cheers!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sew Much Easier users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.